The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
My first bike, a '96 DT125R. It's kind of my daily drive. It's has 50ccm on the block and on paper, so I don't need a bike license for it
Attached images
2011-07-20 14.40.26.jpg
Cool moped!
Quote from Michael Denham :Nice, how are you liking it? Looks like the avatar I made for ya is going to be out of date now, haha :P Don't think we can easily fit 3 bikes in such a small space

Nice bike. just about that wheelie stuff... no good memories about that. a rider ended crashing into my beloved E30 318is after such a stunt.

yo anyway. i did the license myself now. and i hope ill get it in about 2 weeks. i think i could write a book now about my story trying to get a hungarian license...

Honda CBR600F4i good as a first bike ?
125cc = moped

Looks like cool little bike, how much does it weight? Should be epicly fun in corners!
New pictures of my oldie.

what make is this?
looks like a simson but the badge doesnt...
Recognize the wing?
The Honda wing.

It's a Honda CD50-H with a 70cc engine it is a a bike similair to the Honda SS50 engine and frame wise.
The early ones like mine were made in Japan and shipped to Holland, Belgium and Germany.
While the later models were made in a factory in Belgium these were significantly faster due to the Belgium's being crazy as F^^&Ck.
Quote from AJS :Nice bike. just about that wheelie stuff... no good memories about that. a rider ended crashing into my beloved E30 318is after such a stunt.

yo anyway. i did the license myself now. and i hope ill get it in about 2 weeks. i think i could write a book now about my story trying to get a hungarian license...

Honda CBR600F4i good as a first bike ?

Well there's a time and a place for stuff like wheelies, definitely not good when you've got traffic or people around for sure.

An F4i would be 'okay' as a first bike, some people say it'll be fine, some would say get something like a 125 or a 250 as a first bike. I would stay away from a 600 myself, and find an old Ninja 250 or something like that to play around on for a few months at least, then think about something bigger if you're ready.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :New pictures of my oldie.

That's nice! Old bikes are like living creatures, they have their own mood, opinion and feelings but still are cute as hell!
ive never been riding a motorbike/scooter before so in driving school i spent my first 4 hours at the practice ground on a 125ccm bike then moved to the 250ccm for 2 hours and then to the 500ccm. Kawasaki ER-5 (50HP). because i had to ride a "big" bike to get the license for the unrestricted class over 34 HP.

i feel comfy with it also in traffic. and im 1.96 m tall so i guess a 250ccm Ninja is a bit small.

Kawasaki ER-5 is a good beginner bike but i rather want to buy something more fun

another option would be a 400ccm Enduro. actually the 125ccm was the most fun from the driving school bikes cause it was Enduro style bike and the fast slalom was very cool with it.
Quote from KiRmelius :125cc = moped

Looks like cool little bike, how much does it weight? Should be epicly fun in corners!

it's around 107kgs, dont know if its the dry or wet weight tho. yeah its fun to ride, also goes nicely, its 27hp stock.
Quote from AJS :ive never been riding a motorbike/scooter before so in driving school i spent my first 4 hours at the practice ground on a 125ccm bike then moved to the 250ccm for 2 hours and then to the 500ccm. Kawasaki ER-5 (50HP). because i had to ride a "big" bike to get the license for the unrestricted class over 34 HP.

i feel comfy with it also in traffic. and im 1.96 m tall so i guess a 250ccm Ninja is a bit small.

Kawasaki ER-5 is a good beginner bike but i rather want to buy something more fun

another option would be a 400ccm Enduro. actually the 125ccm was the most fun from the driving school bikes cause it was Enduro style bike and the fast slalom was very cool with it.

Yeah I found the Ninja 250 small for me and I'm not as tall as you. I had a Suzuki DRZ400S for a while and loved it. Nice and spacious, great for a tall guy, comfortable riding position, and a LOT of fun to ride. An enduro or dual sport can definitely be a lot of fun at much lower speeds than a sportbike...
License arrived today. Finally i can do some test drives.

I think im expert now in european driving license law system and hungarian bureaucrac(z)y.

Took longer to sort this out than doing the actual driving license

on the bright side i was very lucky with the last document office...
Quote from AJS :License arrived today. Finally i can do some test drives.

I think im expert now in european driving license law system and hungarian bureaucrac(z)y.

Took longer to sort this out than doing the actual driving license

on the bright side i was very lucky with the last document office...

I feel myself lucky then, I got my driving license in hand just a 3-4 weeks after I started the whole thing.
well i guess you are hungarian ... i am german ...

there was a strange law (from feb to jun) that in order to take the theory exam i had to proove i went to school for 8 years. it took 2 months for the translation and recognition of my german school papers.

i was allowed to drive a car with my german car license but well dont ask for their logic... there was another german guy in the same situation he works for the german embassy and drives a diplomatic car with nice blue plates but they didnt allow him to do this theory exam for motorbike without these translated and recognized school papers.

i wrote many emails. these people have no logics in their head - like brickheads.

ah yeah but the good thing was i had lots of time to practice for the exam so i did take it in hungarian language

and then dont think they know how to exchange a german license in every document office. but the last one was very good.

thanks again to all the 4 ladies who helped

P.S.

and they wanted me to pay more than half of what the driving license costs for these school paper translation and recognition thingy... but after i spoke with them in person things looked a bit different ...
Don't worry, they mess with hungarians just as much as with others..
Been wanting to get on the road with a bike for a while and really like the look of this

Used to pissing about on 06 rm125 and 07 yz250 crossers but not really had much shots of road bikes like the one above so going to have a think about it and if things work out i will consider doing all that's needed next year after winter
Quote from RevengeR :Don't worry, they mess with hungarians just as much as with others..

yes yes i know sometimes not so easy... a központi okmány iroda az nagyon gáz volt ...

i hope ill get a bike soon now. if you like we can meet for bike session
This is not the original photo (found on the Internet) but I have exactly the same model
Attached images
java.jpg
110CC Red Pocket Bike
80MPH Very Fast!!!
Bought It For 800$
Very Good Condition
I Have taken it to 2-3 races
I Am thinking to put NOS on it for races
but its illegal
anyone know where to order NOS Bottle Or NOS from anywhere for a pocket bike?
PM ME!!!
Quote from PartyBoyU :This is not the original photo (found on the Internet) but I have exactly the same model

I'm dreaming about Jawa when i'm sleeping. Very nice.
My winther bike.
I'ts a MZ ETZ250, upgraded with ETZ251 parts. Easy removal of the sidecar ment good fun even without snow

Had from 1997 to 2001, allmost no repairs ecexpt chrash damage...
Attached images
MZ.jpeg
Mz2.jpeg
Sidecars are epicly fun, especially in winter! Last winter i was riding with sidecar, but sold my IZH later. I still have the sidecar, i need to get another Russian bike

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG