The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
A bit of a sad addition to the thread.

My bike after it got into an accident because of a women who turned without using her blinkers.

it was ugly anyways :P
Quote from Takumi_lfs :it was ugly anyways :P

Says the tasteles guy with a yamaha 2 stroke piece of crap.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Says the tasteles guy with a yamaha 2 stroke piece of crap.

I also own a car but use the tzr for school only, I'd buy a 250/600cc or whatever if I had my driving license for it.

To be honest, my tzr still looks alot better than that bicycle of your xD
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I also own a car but use the tzr for school only, I'd buy a 250/600cc or whatever if I had my driving license for it.

To be honest, my tzr still looks alot better than that bicycle of your xD

Well if U like bikes that sound like a leaf blower that is.
I honestly don't know how people can like the sound of a 2 stroke.
I ever mentioned I liked them?
Well then why own it instead get something U like instead of that poser bike.
This one came by when I was in need of a moped. I'd also be happy with a Kymco DJ
Quote from Takumi_lfs :This one came by when I was in need of a moped. I'd also be happy with a Kymco DJ

Wheel reading that I actually think this is not the reason you bought this.
You must have thought well okay it looks kind of cool.

Since if you could also get a kymco there even less of a reason to buy a shift moped. So I think that was a lie and you bought for some other reason.
Only God knows why I am stepping into this but what exactly is so wrong with a 2 stroke motorcycle? The majority of motorcycle racers begin their career on such a bike, they teach you a lot about riding. Being so lightweight, they can easily outrun any "proper" bike in the twisty sections not to mention that they are a blast to drive. Besides, last time I checked, one of the most brutal road-going motorcycle is a two-stroker.

FYI, I own a Westfield SEiW and an Aprilia RS125. Just so you know what to insult regarding my choice of vehicles
Quote from BAMBO :Only God knows why I am stepping into this but what exactly is so wrong with a 2 stroke motorcycle? The majority of motorcycle racers begin their career on such a bike, they teach you a lot about riding. Being so lightweight, they can easily outrun any "proper" bike in the twisty sections not to mention that they are a blast to drive. Besides, last time I checked, one of the most brutal road-going motorcycle is a two-stroker.

FYI, I own a Westfield SEiW and an Aprilia RS125. Just so you know what to insult regarding my choice of vehicles

I think they have a reputation as "old fashioned", which might be merited in a way since few are produced nowadays compared with 4 stroke and the 125cc gp class is gone at the end of the season. They also have a scooter image with the uneducated, which is absolutely not merited.

2 stroke bikes have great kudos with bikers in my experience. We'd all love an rs250 or rgv250, or especially something like an rg500 in our garage, and anyone riding and maintaining a 2 stroke bike of any capacity is as much a biker as anyone in my opinion.

RS50s are pointless noise makers though
Quote from sinbad :RS50s are pointless noise makers though

IMHO RS50 is pretty much the only choice to go supersport if you don't have a higher license - providing you have the money for it.

And, imho, 2stroke is as much of a bike as a 4stroke is - at least up to 125cc (250cc for some motox machines) and I don't think a bike sucks because it's 2stroke. And 2 stroke stands rather for motox machines than scooters, but that maybe just a picture of me, because I own a 4stroke scooter.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from sinbad :

Here is someone who gets the point!
Maybe I should have said2 strokes under 125 cc since those things are only really good at making the most god awful noise.
2 stroke multi cylinder machines are mighty fine bikes though single cylinder ones mostly sound like leaf blowers.

The only real thing I about 2 stroke is that lower cc single cylinder 2 strokes sound awful for the majority of people.
Quote from sinbad :

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Here is someone who gets the point!
Maybe I should have said2 strokes under 125 cc since those things are only really good at making the most god awful noise.
2 stroke multi cylinder machines are mighty fine bikes though single cylinder ones mostly sound like leaf blowers.

The only real thing I about 2 stroke is that lower cc single cylinder 2 strokes sound awful for the majority of people.

I disagree.

My Aprilia RS50 sounded great tbh, especially when it hit the powerband. Mine wasn't restricted though.

Chris, you're just jealous because my derestricted RS50 was faster than your moped.
Quote from hrtburnout :I disagree.

My Aprilia RS50 sounded great tbh, especially when it hit the powerband. Mine wasn't restricted though.

Chris, you're just jealous because my derestricted RS50 was faster than your moped.

I think it's the way they do all those gear changes and revving, and when you turn to look, they're still pulling away

They're also too small for me to ever have considered fitting on to.
Quote from sinbad :I think it's the way they do all those gear changes and revving, and when you turn to look, they're still pulling away

Quote from sinbad :I think it's the way they do all those gear changes and revving, and when you turn to look, they're still pulling away

They're also too small for me to ever have considered fitting on to.

True, mine had six gears . It was a bit faster than stock RS50's though. Restricted ones are awful and can't be compared.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
My Минск, my first motorbike, but now time for something better and faster
Attached images
21052011241.jpg
21052011240.jpg
21052011242.jpg
Wiggle wiggle.

Nice riding though!

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG