The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
My race bike
My race bike.
Passini mini project imported from italy. lots of trick bits, polished,ported and matched transfer ports with a high comp head,

60mph depending on the gearing.
Attached images
pasini.JPG
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok... I don't know whats a real name to the bike thing :P

Motorcycles?
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok... So i thought the 50cc motorcycles has a different name... Sorry

Mini moto
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok... So i thought the 50cc motorcycles has a different name... Sorry

50cc motorbikes (motorcycles) are called mopeds or scooters here.
Sadly, very sadly sold now, since i needed a decent pc, ie not a 800mhz AMD Duron, 240mb ram, 8mb Shared gfx for my IT Course,

I loved my bike

Edit : normal people call them scooters/mopeds. Chav's call them Peds
Attached images
My Bike.jpg
So you call them Peds then?

That's a nice bike, did you race it or anything?
Quote from S14 DRIFT : Sadly, very sadly sold now, since i needed a decent pc, ie not a 800mhz AMD Duron, 240mb ram, 8mb Shared gfx for my IT Course,

I loved my bike

Edit : normal people call them scooters/mopeds. Chav's call them Peds

What size engine is in that? I love 2 stroke crossers, You get a real kick with the power delivery,
well, i took it to the 2 motox tracks not too far from where i live, and i also had a blast with my mates on this hige field near alongside the train tracks. I was planning on entering an Enduro with an old freind, but since it was in wales, and the only peerson who could take me was my dad, he said "Ummm.... Yeah" - I said " Really?!?!" he said "no!!!!!"

1999 kawasaki kx80 BW or something <3

Edit : yeah 80cc , it was a blast to ride, i loved it, powerzone boooooooooooooossssssh

Edit 2 : im not a chav mr msn spam wh0re

*tear from happy memories*
By the looks of it, a 50cc. You wouldn't get too good power delivery with that as, again, by the looks of it, it is single geared.

EDIT: Late. By the sounds the of the name it's 80cc.

You need a kart now. 125cc is much more fun than puffy 80cc. (I'm joking here btw)

EDIT 2: Me? Spammer? Never
Nice kx 80, a friend of mine had a cr 80 that was very nippy,
Quote from Leifde :By the looks of it, a 50cc. You wouldn't get too good power delivery with that as, again, by the looks of it, it is single geared.

can i please direct you attention ...

80cc, it was veerrrry fast, Would do about 55mph if i needed

I would have moved onto a Kx125 or a Kx250 4s but i a) needed a pc, and b) didnt have any dosh *tear*
so just a few months till i get a ped then at 17 im onto my full bike licence
Attached images
My Bike with Danny edits hehehe.jpg
i was going to point out the shifter
Thats one pimp ass bicycle you got there Niice

*edit, and lots of beverages *
you forgot PUSHBIKE
and to annoy you for all the Humping Dogs you sent me, Moped / Ped / Scooter is one thing loool
#21 - CSU1
My baby
cept minz got Rock Shox on it.
Attached images
P7240175.jpg
#23 - CSU1
i have a mini moto to but a cheap chinese one xD don't have money for a Stamas, Blata, Pasini, DM etc...

a damn lost the picture well its a LC one

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG