The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Out of interest, has anyone seen or tried to build a (downhill) gravity bike that has no pedals nor a chain? They seem hella fun imo, winter's coming though.
yeah, its raining here today...suppose to rain all week
sucks when all i want to do is ride haha

riding brakeless is scarey, specially on downhills with busy roads below
gotta put the brakes back on asap, i like living life on the edge but this is suicide, how do people do it?
Brakes on, looks good with the fluro yellow lever and light blue cabling.

Went to fit up my seat but the KINK seatpost uses a different mounting system. Bah!
Quote from Klutch :yeah, its raining here today...suppose to rain all week
sucks when all i want to do is ride haha

riding brakeless is scarey, specially on downhills with busy roads below
gotta put the brakes back on asap, i like living life on the edge but this is suicide, how do people do it?

On bmx all u need is rear brake.

@hpski http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBDDlsH29h4

My old one. Its epic fun , but ppl look weird at you at snowparks.
lolwut?

i like techy tricks, i require front brakes
but im only running a rear atm, front will come after i get used to the bike and can nail the basics.
Quote from Klutch :lolwut?

i like techy tricks, i require front brakes
but im only running a rear atm, front will come after i get used to the bike and can nail the basics.

That's why you have your foot to be stuck between the tyre and fork.
Quote from hp999 :Yeah it's something similar, only on wheels. I had this in mind

Ok yeah this looks fun too , but i dunno nothing about them.
nailed a wallride

****ing stoked, didnt expect to pick it up so fast. bike feels so much better than my old one.
LOL , exactly what i had in mind.
hilarious coming from you lol
Neu;
Attached images
DSC00253.JPG
Today i decided to repair my XT 550. I took it all apart and i'm still to rebuild the engine, but i need to do something about ignition too. The cdi unit is most probably dead, and i don't want to buy new one, as it'll cost more than the bike itself. I can either make a diy cdi (maybe even a programmable one), or i could make the whole ignition from scratch. It would be cool, if bike didn't require a battery, but i still want to have working lights. Any advices?
A Honda VFR800 from the year 2000 with the "classic" gear driven cam sound.
Not bad. Looks like a police bike, those viffers weren't too bad
Epic bump..

40 miles / 64 km this weekend. And a question: Should a rear air shock lose pressure over a few days? i.e, this one is set to 195psi, after a few days, it's 150psi.

Fap Fap
Doyal,

An air shock shouldn't really loose too much pressure due to riding, albeit that you did do quite a long ride.

Having said that, I know that I've had the same rear shock (Fox RP23) for 5 years now, which I set to my required pressure....and I leave it. I maybe check it every 3-6 months or something.

It could loose pressure if you pump it up inside your house, then go out and ride in freezing UK temperature.

If I was you, I would pump it up again and see if it holds. If it is a new shock, it might just be bedding in.
Pic I took yesterday.
Attached images
unitag.jpg
i guess its just a wierd camera angle, but the bike looks a lil short
Quote from sil3ntwar :Pic I took yesterday.

Nice. I'm no vfr expert but it seems like 99% of those, which I see on the road, are the white/red/blue colour scheme. The black/red/grey on yours is arguably even better looking.
Is it totally standard? Looks fresh from the factory, chunky indicators and all. Which I approve of, I must say
Quote from sinbad :Nice. I'm no vfr expert but it seems like 99% of those, which I see on the road, are the white/red/blue colour scheme. The black/red/grey on yours is arguably even better looking.
Is it totally standard? Looks fresh from the factory, chunky indicators and all. Which I approve of, I must say

No idea how standard it is.
Standard exhaust, suspension, engine.

Fairings could be Chinese replicas but not sure. Next time I take them off I will have to check for any Honda markings which the originals have. Unfortunately taking them off is rather difficult without damaging them.

These are the colour schemes available for the NC30 http://www.vsource.org/VFR-RVF_files/Bvfr400r-mi.htm

Mine is obviously type 5. People in the UK love the type 1 as it is a RC30 replica paint scheme (and the NC30 is obviously a replica of the RC30).

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG