The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :

1999 Aprilia RS50

Even 99 as you say, still looks badass. Looks stella for a 50cc.

yeah, that still looks pretty sexy.
Im gonna talk to this guy tomorow and find out more about this bike and then tell ya'll
Quote from DevilDare :

1999 Aprilia RS50

Even 99 as you say, still looks badass. Looks stella for a 50cc.

Shape mine is, it's a lot wider than the new one also. Mine is 2004 model but registered in 2008 lol.
does anyone from canada know if i can ride one of those electric scooters without a license ?

and what do i need to do to legally ride a cbr125?
Quote from el pibe :does anyone from canada know if i can ride one of those electric scooters without a license ?

and what do i need to do to legally ride a cbr125?

a licence for them. how old r u?(so can you get it yet)
gonna be 16 at the end of october... so im thinking about getting a car license or a bike one.. but i read somewhere that i need a valid driving one and then i can take the bike one... im not sure about that.. thats is why i asked. =)
With a car license you can ride a 50cc scooter or motorbike. You don't need your car license to take your motorbike license. However if you already have your car license it makes it less work getting your motorbike license. I would suggest learning on four wheels and getting used to being on the road, how traffic is, etc etc, and then think about getting your motorcycle license after a couple of years or so. That way when you're getting used to riding a motorbike on the streets you are already more used to being on the road.
ok, thanks bro.. =)
Hello its me again .
I didnt buy the RS50 in time so its been sold now. And now ive decided i only want a laydown when im 17 so i can get a RS125.
But tomorow i am going in for a job, hopefully ill get it and get at least £400 over two weeks.
Then i can buy one of these

Motorhispania furia

A friend of mines friend is selling it for £200, although it hasnt been used in a year so needs new parts. But my friend has said as soon as i find out if i've got my job he'll buy the bike, then he'll buy all the parts, fix it up, give it a clean, and then i pay him £300 and im sorted. I dont even need to insure it so im only spending £300, no need for more money spending for the insurance.

Although this all depends on wether i get this job tomorow, if not then
Why not get an RX50?
Quote from sam93 :Why not get an RX50?

Because i dont know of anybody who's selling one for £200.
"You don't even need to insure it"?

What do you mean?
Quote from Jakg :"You don't even need to insure it"?

What do you mean?

I have something called riders policy, which bassicly lets me drive any other 50cc motorbike as long as i have the owners permission, and its insured.
So if i buy the bike, its 50cc, im the owner, i have my own permission so i can ride it.
No need to pay for insurance as IM the one insured not the bike..
get a yamaha dt, awsome bike for a moped that is
Quote from batteryy :get a yamaha dt, awsome bike for a moped that is

Well i would exceptt....... i know of nobody seling a yamaha dt for £200, or acctually for any price at all.
Quote from Migz :Well i would exceptt....... i know of nobody seling a yamaha dt for £200, or acctually for any price at all.

strange, i can find many of those being sold, really popular moped round here but yea, i think there aint much fo that price
Quote from batteryy :strange, i can find many of those being sold, really popular moped round here but yea, i think there aint much fo that price

I live on a rather small island
4miles x 7 miles. So there wont be many bikes of the same type being sold.
And yeah also not many bikes are sold for £200, thats extremely cheap, most bikes are sold for around £400ish.
Quote from Migz :I live on a rather small island
4miles x 7 miles. So there wont be many bikes of the same type being sold.
And yeah also not many bikes are sold for £200, thats extremely cheap, most bikes are sold for around £400ish.

damn these punds distrac me but AFAIK most of mopeds in here will cost u around 1000-3000e used(unless you take a chinese peace of crap)
Quote from Migz :
So if i buy the bike, its 50cc, im the owner, i have my own permission so i can ride it.
No need to pay for insurance as IM the one insured not the bike..

I think you will find that you are allowed to ride other bikes as long as they (the bikes) are insured by someone. The bike needs to be insured not you.

Its a common exception on a motor policy but it does not mean you can jump on any 50cc bike and ride it on the road.

tbh i hate insurance companies (rob dogs!) as you live on a small island, take out your policy find out where they are based, then torch the place. insurance = pig tax
Quote from batteryy :damn these punds distrac me but AFAIK most of mopeds in here will cost u around 1000-3000e used(unless you take a chinese peace of crap)

Im guessing in finland you use Euros?
If so then £200 is about 238 Euros.

Quote from anttt69 :I think you will find that you are allowed to ride other bikes as long as they (the bikes) are insured by someone. The bike needs to be insured not you.

Its a common exception on a motor policy but it does not mean you can jump on any 50cc bike and ride it on the road.

tbh i hate insurance companies (rob dogs!) as you live on a small island, take out your policy find out where they are based, then torch the place. insurance = pig tax

Ahah, damnit .
I was thinking i had to be insured, but a friend of mine said oh no you have riders policy, you dont need to have it insured. but that sucks

And i shall do what the white text tells me to do :P
Quote from Migz :
I was thinking i had to be insured, but a friend of mine said oh no you have riders policy, you dont need to have it insured. but that sucks

Dont take my word as for it, its probably worth checking your small print just in case.

& on topic: I cant post my bike because some nub stole it whilst i was away in Germany .
New brake discs!

Getting Maxxis Minion DH tyres soon

Attached images
_MG_64122.jpg
_MG_6430.jpg
Stupid bike, where would you let your groceries ?
I'm the proud owner of a Honda MT5. This one looks almost exactly like mine .
Attached images
4413dscf2959.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :New brake discs!

Getting Maxxis Minion DH tyres soon

I have the Hope disc rotors too....except I have the hydraulic callipers to match

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG