The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from obsolum :Lol no, I mean more than 125cc. Like at least a 500cc or 600cc or something. Unless you're not allowed to ride that yet. I don't know which restrictions apply for you.

Not allowed. I'm 15yrs atm and can apply for a A1 License, which allows me to drive 125cc and 11kw or less. I find this Mito a good bike for me. It is 2stroke so it'll be fast. Can "easily" make it go 160kmh/100mph or 180kmh/110mph.. And that is more than enough to me.
That is one awesome looking bike. Bloody expensive though. Wish we had them over here just so i could look at them (from the looks of it they only sell the raptor here). Unrestricted it can have more power than my 250! Would struggle to get to 180 (true speed not indicated) i reckon.
wait some years..
and then buy you a sweet 996

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

Anyone borrow me 3000€ so I can buy this? I'm seriously saving money for that.. Cagiva Mito 125cc.

get a rieju RS2?
Bastian I will! That one is my favorite roadbike :P

Quote from batteryy :get a rieju RS2?

No.. That is 4stroke, it's slow and it's rieju and it's ugly..
Just my opinion. 4stroke on 125cc are too slow.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Bastian I will! That one is my favorite roadbike :P

No.. That is 4stroke, it's slow and it's rieju and it's ugly..
Just my opinion. 4stroke on 125cc are too slow.

i think its alot more better looking that the bike u posted but yea, its slow and 4-stroke so
Quote from obsolum :Anyone else think the bodywork of these two bikes looks very very similar?

Yup.. cagiva and ducati are in the same company or whatever it's called..
So the models looks the same, that's why I like cagiva!
To add, you can push 40-45hp from cagiva
You said your not allowed more than 11kw. Whats the point in having more? And 4 stroke 125cc slow? Have you ridden them both or are you just going by numbers? A 4 stroke 125 would be a lot of fun. Riding a bike isn't about how fast you can get to the end of the road....
Quote from obsolum :Anyone else think the bodywork of these two bikes looks very very similar?

thats why i posted it
Quote from sil3ntwar :You said your not allowed more than 11kw. Whats the point in having more? And 4 stroke 125cc slow? Have you ridden them both or are you just going by numbers? A 4 stroke 125 would be a lot of fun. Riding a bike isn't about how fast you can get to the end of the road....

I don't want to stop the traffic at highway.. All 4strokes are just blocking the highways and i don't want to be one of them. And point in having more than 11kw is that I can actually go the speedlimit of the highway, not 10kmh under. And I could actually overtake some slow ass easily.
I may possibly be buying one of these

Aprilia RS 50

Only £200.
It's sport tuned, can do 78mph, runs fine, even has a speaker in the back copartment (Which apparently causes erections if turned on while riding haha)
Only problem is i dont acctually have £200 but i really want to buy this as its a bloody bargain, so im now trying to find a job ASAP, or find ways of making money.

Anybody want to buy my liver?
£200 for that model... Don't think it will. 78mph, bollocks to put it bluntly. If it's doing that speed, it will have a massive front sprocket with a smaller back sprocket and wont have any acceleration.

The RS50s will do 65mph tops... that still wont be accurate if read off of the clock.
200 bloody quid? Where?
Quote from sam93 :£200 for that model... Don't think it will. 78mph, bollocks to put it bluntly. If it's doing that speed, it will have a massive front sprocket with a smaller back sprocket and wont have any acceleration.

The RS50s will do 65mph tops... that still wont be accurate if read off of the clock.

The guy im buying it off is a rather illegal bastard. He's probably spent quite a bit of money on it. So i wouldnt doubt that the speedo says 78mph, although yes speedo is probably out so itll be doing a tad less i bet. But tbh either way £200 for a bike like that is still a bargain.

Edit: Where? From the girl who i likes, ex boyfriend
Quote from DevilDare :200 bloody quid? Where?

It's probably ****ed or the pre 1999 one. Seeing as the new shape RS50s are £3k new, it wont be the shape he posted a pic of.
Quote from sam93 :It's probably ****ed or the pre 1999 one. Seeing as the new shape RS50s are £3k new, it wont be the shape he posted a pic of.

That's not the picture he posted, thats just a picture i found of the same bike. Either way im asking him tomorow if he's not sold it yet, and if he hasnt sold it im gonna see if i can meet up with him and check it out, make sure its all running okay, and it acctually works haha. Then if its all good im going to get £200 from somewhere and buy that bitch!
Quote from Migz :

Ahhh

The girl you mentioned in the "3 things I need in my life" thread?

Either way, pre 99 or not, 200 is a bargain.
Quote from Migz :The guy im buying it off is a rather illegal bastard. He's probably spent quite a bit of money on it. So i wouldnt doubt that the speedo says 78mph, although yes speedo is probably out so itll be doing a tad less i bet. But tbh either way £200 for a bike like that is still a bargain.

You're trying to tell me that they will do 78mph... I have 2 parked outside my house that I own and one in my back garden in bits. I know how fast they'll go. It will reach 78mph, redlining the shite out of it and the top end will just seize. If the crank cant handle the power either, that will break.

I was going to spend £600 on tuning mine, metrakit top end which is the best one made for RS50s, it will have been good on acceleration but, top end will still be crap.

People say these bikes will do over 70... they wont without having worse acceleration than they already have. If it was geared for 70, it will take ages to get there.
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh

The girl you mentioned in the "3 things I need in my life" thread?

Either way, pre 99 or not, 200 is a bargain.

Yeah, Steph haha :P She's single now WHOOOOT .
And yeah, a working bike, which goes rather fast, would be a bargain for £200.
My moped i have cost £350 and it doesnt go anywhere near as fast, nor is it as good looking.

Edit: Im not trying to tell you anything, im just saying i know the guy, and i know the kinda stuff he does, so i wouldnt doubt that his goes rather fast, and i wouldnt doubt that the speedo says 78mph.
The speedo could be out by quite a bit, but im not saying it acctually goes 78mph, im just saying it acctually says 78mph on the speedo.
Also, the 2006 onwards RS50s are a bit slower on top end than the 99-05 model which I have, so it deffently wont reach 78. If it's been tuned, it will drink fuel and probably need rebuilding after 2k to 3k miles lol.
Quote from sam93 :Also, the 2006 onwards RS50s are a bit slower on top end than the 99-05 model which I have, so it deffently wont reach 78. If it's been tuned, it will drink fuel and probably need rebuilding after 2k to 3k miles lol.

Most likely, but fact £200 is still an extremely good price for this kind of bike.
So if i can get that ammount of money then ill buy it. I wont find anything else as good for as cheap.
Quote from Migz :Yeah, Steph haha :P She's single now WHOOOOT .
And yeah, a working bike, which goes rather fast, would be a bargain for £200.
My moped i have cost £350 and it doesnt go anywhere near as fast, nor is it as good looking.

Edit: Im not trying to tell you anything, im just saying i know the guy, and i know the kinda stuff he does, so i wouldnt doubt that his goes rather fast, and i wouldnt doubt that the speedo says 78mph.
The speedo could be out by quite a bit, but im not saying it acctually goes 78mph, im just saying it acctually says 78mph on the speedo.

Speedo is usually out on some of them. I've had mine beside my Dad with him staying at the same speed as me and it read 63mph on the TomTom and my speedo was reading 65... Some over read some don't as much. It will do 70mph tops, trust me.
Quote from sam93 :Speedo is usually out on some of them. I've had mine beside my Dad with him staying at the same speed as me and it read 63mph on the TomTom and my speedo was reading 65... Some over read some don't as much. It will do 70mph tops, trust me.

Well either way, im happy. My moped does 32. 70 tops is over double my moped speed. And the bike looks sexy, and id much rather a bike like that rather then a moped.

1999 Aprilia RS50

Even 99 as you say, still looks badass. Looks stella for a 50cc.

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG