The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Selling my 2003 (53 plate) Aprilia SL1000 Falco if anyones interested, £2000
That seems bloody cheap! Looking at over £3000 here for one.
Need the funds, and the bike hasn't been used for over a year.
Quote from danowat :Need the funds, and the bike hasn't been used for over a year.

Aww, that's too bad. That's a great bike. I reckon it shouldn't take you long to sell it at that price!
Hopefully not, got someone coming to look at it this weekend.
-
(dekomusic) DELETED by SamH : Suspected of being a spam post
Very very close to buying an RS near enough exactly the same as one of these. Except will need a new engine or a top&bottem end rebuild.
As well as a new rear shock, mirrors and a new handlebar.

nice bike but shocking tyre choice i got to say!
I am looking at getting an RGV250. As much as i love my GPX these little race replica machines won't be around forever and i won't be young forever so i think i might as well go for it now.
Quote from andybarsblade :nice bike but shocking tyre choice i got to say!

The bike im buying isnt exactly the same as the one in the picture Just meant the colour/body is exactly the same.
Quote from andybarsblade :nice bike but shocking tyre choice i got to say!

Quote from Migz :The bike im buying isnt exactly the same as the one in the picture Just meant the colour/body is exactly the same.

Hence the Polish licence plate.

I did 95km/h on a standing start quarter mile today. That's quite fast for a 50cc moped.
Loving that
Quote from andybarsblade :Loving that

+1
Very very nice!!

Update:
Getting the RS i posted sometime this week hopefully.
Also buying and riding this back to my house tomorow.....

It's absolutely COVERED in rust, rusty bolts, rusty exhaust, rusty chain, but i dont care i love it!
Plus i've got some sand paper and high temperature paint which i can use
Attached images
2.jpg
Quote from Migz :+1
Very very nice!!

Update:
Getting the RS i posted sometime this week hopefully.
Also buying and riding this back to my house tomorow.....

It's absolutely COVERED in rust, rusty bolts, rusty exhaust, rusty chain, but i dont care i love it!
Plus i've got some sand paper and high temperature paint which i can use

So you're going to buy two bikes?
Yes, one broken 125 Aprilia RS to fix up for my 17th. And the geared XR6 to use now for the last few months of 50cc riding.
I've got a 2009 Pulse Scout 50, It's a cheap Chinese scooter to get me from A - B in town whilst I'm 16 Not bad for £799 on the road, brand new!

Pictures of my Scooter are below:
Attached images
27112009134.jpg
27112009135.jpg
27112009136.jpg
27112009137.jpg
Quote from mblixt :why is in always a big L on british mopeds ?

Most don't, well over here we dont :/
Over here i used to have a small little red L on the side of my license plate.

@wild
That's a nice bike, my friend has one near enough exactly the same cept she's sprayed it pink and put tinkerbell stinkers all over it haha. had a go on it and the acceleration is terrible but does do about 40ish.
what does it mean ? slow moving trafic ? or something ?
It means they are a learner. And they usually have restrictions in place as to when they can ride and who they can take.
Yup, the L stands for learner and as far as i know the only restriction i had when i was on L plates was tha i couldn't take passengers. No restriction of when i can ride.
We cant ride between 10pm and 6am for about 2 years.
My new street ride.

'06 Suzuki SV1000S
Thought you gave up street riding when you found the track
I gave up street riding for a year because I kept trying to exercise my track skills in the wrong environment, which were also still fairly underdeveloped at the time.

My reasoning for getting the bike is as follows:
1. I'm an advanced group trackday rider and fully licensed racer. I have no need to ride hard on the street.
2. Riding to work is a lot more fun than driving and I missed it.
3. It gives me an alternative vehicle to use if my truck is ever in the shop.
4. I'm hoping it keeps me more "rider fit" between races. Not being on the bike for long periods of time means my riding muscles haven't really developed properly.
5. I'd like to do some light touring, which none of my bikes have ever been suited for (the EX500 was close enough but the wind protection wasn't really there).
6. If I ever get a girlfriend, it'd be nice to take her on rides.
Love the look of those sv1000s. Shame my gf doesn't so i think its off the list for my big bike

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG