The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Gilera DNA?
Quote from Jakg :Gilera DNA?

no. i dont like the shape of the front
i think ill go for the yamaha or the aprilia.
witch one you recommend?
The Yamaha has a 4-stroke engine. A 2-stroke engine (like the Aprilia has) can go much faster with the same displacement.
I think you're talking about the 125cc versions Erik. Last time I checked both the Yamaha tzr50 and Aprilia rs50 ( you were on about mopeds weren't you battery?) have the same engine, the Am6 2-stroke engine. Imo i'd go for the rs50 really. It handles better than the tzr, I had a ride on both the bikes and the rs50 just corners a lot better
thank you all for the help not sure when i will buy, i need to save some...or quite alot money first
bicycles are ok in here.. right?

Phone quality.. A lock holding the rockstar can :P

GF mullet '07
Attached images
06052009s.jpg
very nice bike! altrought the rockstar kinda messes it...rockstar doesnt taste so good, try battery or mad crock
Quote from batteryy :was thinking what kinda moped should i take and this crossed into my mind, how about an moped that looks like this?

i really like the shape of those bikes, i just dont know the right word for them. anyway is there some mopeds that are kinda like those? and if anyone has one, is there any downsides or anything else to know about them?NOTE:im not looking for chinese bikes, any other mancuafer is good

Get a Aprilia RS50. Just look after the engine properly else it will just seize. They are quick for a 50. I have had an RS since beginning of February, only problem I have had is when the CDI packed in.
It will seize anyway. Just like all small capacity 2Ts..

"Quick for a 50"

Ridden anything else?

Here's how a normal bike goes..

Clutch in, engage first, pull away.. approach about 20-25mph and shift into second.. then at about 35-40, you're into third.

Here's the same on a 50.

Pull the clutch, drop a cog and pull away.. Oh shit you're doing 4miles per hour, time for an upchange.. and into second.. *niiiiiiing* Oh my holy shit batman you're doing 12 miles per hour and into third! Eventually you hit 13k RPM and you're doing 55mph in 6th gear, seconds away from a seized engine.
Quote from batteryy :rockstar doesnt taste so good, try battery or mad crock

Bored of them Rockstar tastes good imo, except the white one without sugar
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It will seize anyway. Just like all small capacity 2Ts..

"Quick for a 50"

Ridden anything else?

Here's how a normal bike goes..

Clutch in, engage first, pull away.. approach about 20-25mph and shift into second.. then at about 35-40, you're into third.

Here's the same on a 50.

Pull the clutch, drop a cog and pull away.. Oh shit you're doing 4miles per hour, time for an upchange.. and into second.. *niiiiiiing* Oh my holy shit batman you're doing 12 miles per hour and into third! Eventually you hit 13k RPM and you're doing 55mph in 6th gear, seconds away from a seized engine.

Lol. I was saying that the RS is fast for a 50cc, thats it lol. My mates TZR50 can't keep up with me and 50 scooters obviously can't as I'm on a geared bike lol.

And yes, I have rode over bikes. Mainly scramblers though and pit bikes - got to get myself a 140cc DemonX Proline.
Quote from sam93 :Lol. I was saying that the RS is fast for a 50cc, thats it lol. My mates TZR50 can't keep up with me and 50 scooters obviously can't as I'm on a geared bike lol.

And yes, I have rode over bikes. Mainly scramblers though and pit bikes - got to get myself a 140cc DemonX Proline.

When we meet up for a ride sometime mate I'll take yaz on the back of Bambi. (my sv )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :When we meet up for a ride sometime mate I'll take yaz on the back of Bambi. (my sv )

Bambi, of all names lol. You best get your arse down here over the summer holidays then lol.
Quote from sam93 :Lol. I was saying that the RS is fast for a 50cc, thats it lol. My mates TZR50 can't keep up with me and 50 scooters obviously can't as I'm on a geared bike lol.

still i probaply will get tzr. altrought not gonna keep it legal, 50-55km/h when you buy it, i wouldnt dare to drive to school if it would go only that. its just pathietic,even my brothers scooter can make 60-70 without any modifications(piaggio nrg -06 or -07 i think)
if the 50cc 2 strokes are anything like 250cc 2 strokes then say goodbye to your savings
Quote from sil3ntwar :if the 50cc 2 strokes are anything like 250cc 2 strokes then say goodbye to your savings

hope not, pechause this will suck alot of money. that bike costs around 3800e as new, and used is from 2000-3000e. and then adding the fact that i need a new exhaust. or i could just buy a used one what is already modded. also, not very rich family so i need to pay alteast half of this
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :the more important question is: "how much of the seat post is still inside the frame?"

arent you afraid it is going to snap?

i bet that is 500mm long seatpost
Been out again today, gotten some more pics from about, firstly at Loomies (was nice going there..) then headed to the Ace Cafe.. TBH it was the most boring rideout I've had this season, did about 180 miles and 120 was on either motorway or dual carridgeways.. got my knee down on a roundabout though so I'm happy..

Anyway here are some pics I took from about the places..

Again sorry for phone quality, they're not actually that bad but for some reason it never focuses correctly and ends up being blurred on one end..

10 points for whoever can spot my bike (Blue curvey SV650s in one of the photos.. it's there somewhere.. clue it's parked behind a blue Tiger1050..)
Attached images
moto_0210.jpg
moto_0211.jpg
moto_0212.jpg
moto_0215.jpg
moto_0214.jpg
moto_0216.jpg
moto_0217.jpg
moto_0218.jpg
moto_0221.jpg
moto_0222.jpg
moto_0223.jpg
moto_0219.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :got my knee down on a roundabout though so I'm happy..

Very nice, Squidly McSquids. :rolleyes:

Take that stuff to the track, you'll enjoy it a lot more than doing it on the street.

And LOL at the Mustang in the second pic.
Quote from Forbin :Very nice, Squidly McSquids. :rolleyes:

Take that stuff to the track, you'll enjoy it a lot more than doing it on the street.

And LOL at the Mustang in the second pic.

Yes mate, I agree it's a bit of a wrong place wrong time. I've done it before on my Z but that had wider stickier rubber (that said these road attacks have done nothing but impress me!)

This particular roundabout was shell-surfaced with no-one about, (surface and tyres were hot) so I could have done it in the rain had I wanted to! I wear full race gear so I'm not a squid :hide:

Mustang was quite lucky, I was lining up the shot and I noticed it on the viewfinder so I thought I'd better take one pronto XD
Both bikes look bloody good! Love that orange on the 10r as well.

Today marks one month since i last road the bike and i finally borrowed a torque wrench so i've been fixing the damn wheel alignment that has stopped me from riding. Having some trouble getting the tubes to sit properly though. Too bloody wet and cold to go riding now. Bit like an english summer i hear

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG