The online racing simulator
#926 - dbt
Quote from Bose321 :YEAH WHERE ARE MY FANATEC GT3RS DISPLAY FUNCTIONS? *mad face*

And where's my Fanatec Club Sport pedals vibration support? this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!!! :chair:

Just kidding
and where is my blow-job while driving support xD? Do we really need to take care of everything ourselfs
LFS does nothing for you, you have to drive ant take care of anything else by yourself :P
I want lfs on my calculator, goddamn.. Is it so hard to do that?
actualy, no, it´s not and it can be done in a few steps

1. download, install a calculator(3 in 1)
2. start LFS

voila!
Quote from blackcarmafia :and where is my blow-job while driving support xD? Do we really need to take care of everything ourselfs

Hahah, I guess you can apply "LFS - YOU have to do the driving" in this case too
Been excited about S3 for ages. The amount of time they're taking only tells you the content is going to be epic.
Quote from adz2706 : The amount of time they're taking only tells you the content is going to be epic.

I hope we will be not dissapointed...
Quote from adz2706 :Been excited about S3 for ages. The amount of time they're taking only tells you the content is going to be epic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.

****in' A.
These forums are worse than /b/, I can't post anything without getting a sarcastic reply.
Only the LFS section. And only when you show your inexperience. Take it from the guys who have been around and posting for years - don't expect too much at once. Yes, the Rockingham/Scirocco additions will be cool, but it's only a car and a track. It'll last the same amount of time that South City Chicane and the FBM lasted, then people will start complaining again.

All you can do is accept the speed of development and do something else in the meantime. But never expect miracles.
just stop posting smth here
Scawen, do you think that you have taken over you with the new tyre physics a bit to much ?
Can you gave us a little information about your feelings with your Tyre Project ?
So what i would like to ask is, do you believe
that the new Tyre Physics will be act like what you hope in addition as you think it would like handle the LFS Cars ?
Another question to Scawen how different the new tyre physics will feel.
I mean is it completely new thing or more like subtle differences here and there.
Probably the biggest difference will probably be with hot tyres.
Well, I hope it also fixes issue with locked diff's nonsense.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Another question to Scawen how different the new tyre physics will feel.
I mean is it completely new thing or more like subtle differences here and there.

Probably something like apples and oranges.
is there any idea of any sorts of time frame when we can expect some sort of trial beta or something for us to play on?

any thing at all.. just throw us a bone!!
Quote from zazzn :is there any idea of any sorts of time frame when we can expect some sort of trial beta or something for us to play on?

any thing at all.. just throw us a bone!!

They won't do that...
But I would guess late 2011, more likely 2012.
I guess March, when I have birthday
Lol... Give up xD
The Duke is comming so lets quit LFS, just like the dev does with us !
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG