The online racing simulator
I am waiting for that one as well.

Maybe I like waiting for games to come out more than I actually like playing the games.
hahah roflmao
"
WHEN WILL BLACK MESA BE RELEASED?

We have always gone for a "when it's done" approach."
Quote from [Audi TT] :940 configurations you a little? It very much. Half of them are 10-25 hotlaps all. Have a look at the statistics commonly used road and trails we have in LFS, let alone more. I see the sense for developers to simply replace dalneyshnem fictional car for real. A Scawen, I would advise sshodit in blizshayshy shinomantazhny service and they can clearly tell what is in rubber.

What :| Maybe post the original Russian so someone bilingual can translate properly.

Google translated

Что? : | Может быть, после оригинальной русской так кто-то двуязычного можете перевести правильно.
Quote from dadge :
i think i'll unsubscribe from this thread again.

I bet you don't, the temptation will be too much.
Quote from pik_d :What :| Maybe post the original Russian so someone bilingual can translate properly.

Google translated

Что? : | Может быть, после оригинальной русской так кто-то двуязычного можете перевести правильно.

940 configurations you a little? It very much. Half of them are 10-25 hotlaps all. Have a look at the statistics commonly used road and trails we have in LFS, let alone more. I see the sense for developers to simply replace in the future fictional car for real. A Scawen, I would advise to go to Shino installation service and they can clearly tell what is in rubber.

It goes?

p.s Гугл рулит))))
Quote from Be2K :hahah roflmao
"
WHEN WILL BLACK MESA BE RELEASED?

We have always gone for a "when it's done" approach."

Exactly what I meant.

..See? We are not alone you nabs!
I'm just gonna assume that said banana since the post is gone.
I think it said ******.
unless he actually meant to burn 6 stars, in which case i'd like to offer Jedward as two of them.
Ahem
Coughcough
There will be neither any updates. Use LFS S1H6. We were all cheated. The world is developing, but from the developers nor any news and simply communicate and answer questions.
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :The world is developing,

YEAH ITS GREAT, BOMBING lIBYA NOW!

Hmm might turn off caps.
it's just a reformat/re-install.
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :There will be neither any updates. Use LFS S1H6. We were all cheated. The world is developing, but from the developers nor any news and simply communicate and answer questions.

Damn, dude! That was so ...thoughtful!
Too many authors are taking over. And it is not clear at all, there is progression or not. All this mystery surrounding the new tire. It's all garbage. Everyone stays with his thoughts, and no public response from the developers do not. No replies to e-mail. Bothered by LFS and did not want to part with it. Nothing new there to see. Was a breath of fresh air and everything is quiet, the silence, which is probably a military secret.
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :Too many authors are taking over. And it is not clear at all, there is progression or not. All this mystery surrounding the new tire. It's all garbage. Everyone stays with his thoughts, and no public response from the developers do not. No replies to e-mail. Bothered by LFS and did not want to part with it. Nothing new there to see. Was a breath of fresh air and everything is quiet, the silence, which is probably a military secret.

I knew you were gonna say that.
I like this thread. It keeps me thinking of progress.

What is progress? For a human being it is the

approaching of death... isn´t it?
Quote from Dandy Dust :I like this thread. It keeps me thinking of progress.

What is progress? For a human being it is the

approaching of death... isn´t it?

This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG