The online racing simulator
It appears Scawen has posted ANOTHER post in a admin forum, maybe i should become a admin too? and become teh ultimate stalker :3
meh, i think i'll unsubscribe from this thread. it's getting very repetitive.
-
(IlGuercio) DELETED by Eric : Jpeg containing offensive language
A post quoting an image got deleted and the OP got an infraction, yet the image still remains.

Seems a bit daft not to remove the offending content itself.
A 7 point infraction for that? Seriously?

EDIT: Sorry for OT
To be fair it was asking for trouble given the attention this thread is getting. Who gave the infraction?

I've never really worried about infractions up till recently, but what is the limit/threshold, out of interest? I couldn't find much on the topic.
I didn't know that Eric was actually reading/adminning the forums

Thanks again to Vic for enabling that deleted post feature!

Quote from Macfox :To be fair it was asking for trouble given the attention this thread is getting. Who gave the infraction?

Obviously Eric since he was the one who deleted the post.

Quote :I've never really worried about infractions up till recently, but what is the limit/threshold, out of interest? I couldn't find much on the topic.

I don't know if there is any fixed system actually, AFAIK you may get as many infractions as you want until the mods/devs start to get bored and banhammer you.
Quote from Macfox :To be fair it was asking for trouble given the attention this thread is getting. Who gave the infraction?

I've never really worried about infractions up till recently, but what is the limit/threshold, out of interest? I couldn't find much on the topic.

I could have sworn 3 or 4 was a short-term ban, so god knows what 7 is...
Click the red card icon to view the infraction info.

Bans can be issued on a set number of points or a set number of infractions...depends how the forum admin has it set up (if at all).
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I didn't know that Eric was actually reading/adminning the forums

Careful. That's meant to be a secret.
Quote from Bean0 :Click the red card icon to view the infraction info.

Bans can be issued on a set number of points or a set number of infractions...depends how the forum admin has it set up (if at all).

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
(. Y .)
Quote from 91mason91 :(. Y .)

I don't quite get the meaning of your post. Perhaps you could elaborate a little, with, say, a jpeg?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I don't quite get the meaning of your post. Perhaps you could elaborate a little, with, say, a jpeg?

Haters gonna hate.

I aint no hater
Nice pairs, this thread has finally someting worth looking at (although not for long).
those are some big tetteees
It's still there. How?
I know. I saved the link as I was sure it'd get removed from this thread (at work nonetheless!).
no one dared to report the big beautiful titties.
She looks so familiar its scary.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :no one dared to report the big beautiful titties.

I'm usually keen on raising reports but I have to say she is just what this thread needed
I reported them.
Are those circles the new tyres?
Awesome job
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG