The online racing simulator
It could be a hidden moderator section of the forum.
Quote from logitekg25 :i went to gt5 for a little over a month, came back to lfs...ITS EYEOPENING!!

another nice change is rfactor with the caterham mod. set your wheel to 900° and max the steering lock in the car setup. go full manual (or add auto clutch if you want) and then set some times. it's such a scream. the Ring (Nordschleife) is perfect.
does rfactor have a demo? can you get mods on the demo?

i got gt5 for christmas, and im on a save-only budget. not spending anything
60 minutes trial demo, no mods.
that sounds painful
i got fakked by rfactor a long time ago,i bought it,then i got a free cd.
anyone? 20$
lower that price 2,000 pennies and you got yourself a deal
Quote from logitekg25 :does rfactor have a demo? can you get mods on the demo?

i got gt5 for christmas, and im on a save-only budget. not spending anything

When i bought the g27, rfactor demo cd was in the box
Quote from logitekg25 :does rfactor have a demo?

Also you might wanna try "GT Legends" while graphics is slightly worse than rfactor and there is no +fullproc option (better work with multicore cpu's)
Its overally more detailed (animated Gear switch/brake/throttle) its also have better physics at least i liked it much more.
But then rfactor have this
Does rFactor actually look that bad? How could anyone play something that gross looking.
It still looks gross to me. We have a hugely undetailed track, with shitty texturing, along side a massively polyed car with bad sound.
Quote :06:05 <+bunder> someone is deleting posts from the forum again
06:05 <+bunder> i just went to quote something and the forum ****ed up and wouldn't let me post
06:06 <+bunder> this anti-eric censorship is unbelieveable
06:06 <+bunder> he dug himself a hole and jumped in, why are they denying it

yeah. i thought we got over this...
Quote from Flame CZE :It could be a hidden moderator section of the forum.

I was thinking so too..
I have to agree, the censorship regarding Eric is getting downright ridiculous. Those last posts by Macfox were perfectly fine.

North Korea and China spring in to mind when I see internet censorship like this.
Quote from Matrixi :I have to agree, the censorship regarding Eric is getting downright ridiculous. Those last posts by Macfox were perfectly fine.

North Korea and China spring in to mind when I see internet censorship like this.

HEIL Kim Jong-il!
Quote from DevilDare :Bah... Not the first time Eric has gone on a delete-a-rage.

He has also deleted my posts when I simply asked whats holding him back from releasing atleast the updates to interior.

Its bloody stupid.

now i see it too. All post are deleted :o is MacFox banned now ?

Its not fine how Eric is going to handle this.. Its a vote against all of us and he gaves a shit on our meanings...

Fine when he thought that we are meaningless and he dosnt need us then he wont get our Money!

It is pitiful how he damages the reputation of the developers
#996 - CSF
Yeah at first I didnt know where my posts disappeared. Thought Bob or one of the other mods deleted them... But then I PM'ed him and found out that Eric "hard deleted them" without leaving the notification about it or something....
When comes the new version out i cant wait.
I really can't believe how much attention you give to those deleted posts. So f....ing what? It's his forum. Learn some respect instead of being butthurt over your deleted posts.

(oh yeah I just killed a minute of my work-time )
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG