The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
What happened to TombaFIN's house?
I really need to get my Intartubes fixed (and get a better computer), I've started to learn wiring things up and making awesome minecart rides, but it is no fun when no one else can see.

Also, sucks that someone has ruined the city again.
Can't seem to log in to lfsmc.freeforums.org, I tried requesting new passwords but they weren't accepted either. Annoying. So I'll just say what I wanted to say here:

Having a new whitelist is great, the old one just got out of hand with way too many players on it and too little moderation to keep the server under control.

So I really hope the new whitelist won't be a repeat of the old one. We really need to deny all but the trustworthy. People that have proven to be non-destructive and obey the rules, nobody else.

And we also need more moderators, Boosted and I definitely isn't enough. We don't have time to play every day and we are in the same timezone (CET). It would be great if we had someone in the US for example to have moderator privileges available when Europe is asleep. And another regular as well. I think Rasmoo, Tomba, CelticFang(DieKolkRabe), MenaceNL(Jertje), CobaltBlue, Morpha are suitable candidates.
Spend 15 minutes walking to Tomba
Find out you're invisible
Relog to give some wool
Can't connect

Don't count Tomba and then it'd be a good suggestion
whitelist now has been reset.
if u cant connect u need to reapply again.
for now only lfs members.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :whitelist now has been reset.

Yup, my nick is Hahmo
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :whitelist now has been reset.

mines Krammeh

sucks about people that have been part of the community and it got ****ed over by some **** though.
can you re-add me please? Seth848
DevilDaree

all added now
and kram...thats only temporary.
i have some plans to slowly introduce "guests" again.
My MC name is also UncleBenny
Quote from UncleBenny :My MC name is also UncleBenny

also re-added.
btw sorry for the trouble...but many players agreed that it would be the best choice.
add me again please. Lukesi
Joe93 please
I submit that I, worenwallis, be on the whitelist.

Application sent!

Yeah me!
nycska back on the list please!
done
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :btw sorry for the trouble...but many players agreed that it would be the best choice.

New whitelist is not a big deal just PLEASE don't start a new map. If people want fresh then they could go build somewhere else on the current one.
Quote from UncleBenny :New whitelist is not a big deal just PLEASE don't start a new map. If people want fresh then they could go build somewhere else on the current one.

i dont.
only if much ppl want it.
even then, the current map would be stored, so it could return anytime.
Jcbiddulph please :3
Quote from anbiddulph :Jcbiddulph please :3

added.
your the last on for today, going to bed now.
wont be back online till at least 4 pm gmt+1.
I am really starting to enjoy creating things now. I've setup a nice two way roller coaster with a few two way auto reset boosters to help you get around. But also wired in switches so if you're at Station A (SA) and the cart is at SB you can press a call button in SA and the cart will come to you. Took some fun wiring it in and I'm sure I could make it better as it currently has two switches in each station (one to call one to go) so I shall refine that slightly. Plus none of the wires are visible, which in itself was a huge task.

God damn this game is so addictive when you really get into it.
Now whos going to pilot my helicopter and bring you awesome arial shots of the hockey ring xD Can i plz be on the whitelist??

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG