The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
I did use Aza's Arid pack but now when i play since notch added new trees they are invisible.
Ahh

Maybe that's my problem
Figures... Patch day before my trip to Alpes, bah! Oh well, see you guys in a week or so. Can't wait to see new stuff.
hax!
Someone needs to make a signpost for spawn, what is where
How do you get cartographer to produce images of a multiplayer map?
is the server messed up or something? i joined and typed /playerlist multiple times and nothing happens.
who faggot dug holes in my house!?!??!?!??! too many ppl on whitelist! people dont know how to behave.... stolen coal and who knows what other stuff from me? ****.
Quote from mutt107 :is the server messed up or something? i joined and typed /playerlist multiple times and nothing happens.

Because of the update, the hey0 mod is broken. Hay0 contained the /playerlist function
About this server: Is it only for people that pay, or also for people that have not? (shouldn't matter since there's a whitelist).
im seriously gonna say **** yous to mc and leave, everything is ****ing bugging. i close my door, next second its open, i close it again, i turn my back on it and look again its open.
now two creepers came in my cottage and blew because of the damn ****ing door bug. you know the rest.
this is ****ing it. again with the door. skeleton comes in, the door shows closed as long as the skeleton comes behind it then it suddenly opens and the skeleton comes in and kills me,
and i had lovely half heart left from the two creepers that came in just mins before. now i cant find my place anymore. ****! full of rage. this game is buggier than EA games for ****sakes
Haha. So It's just as nice as I remembered.
Quote from Bose321 :About this server: Is it only for people that pay, or also for people that have not? (shouldn't matter since there's a whitelist).

Anyone from here can join. But I'm pretty sure you have to actually buy the game to join.
Also, the whitelist is currently NOT working, as it's from hey0 mod also.
Quote from Crashgate3 :How do you get cartographer to produce images of a multiplayer map?

you have to ask the server hoster to send you the map file so you can do a cartograph out of it. or instead, save space and ask the server hoster if he could do a cartograph out of the map.
Ah right, so the whole map is streamed, it doesn't cache it anywhere?
Anyone want to tell me where my rebuilt house is? My dirt one got creepered and rebuilt, can't find it now
What's up with all the huge holes in the new map? Is that a server thing or a client thing? I made sure to start my new house not near any of them, and then one opened up right next to where I was building.
It's a bug, reconnect.
wtf, update again!?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wtf, update again!?

yep...but no serverupdate needed it seems, got on it just fine.
i just read that its recommended to update anyway...will do later.
Wonder what's in it

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG