The online racing simulator
Ich habe nicht einen einzigen getrunken.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :If i'm correct, it's "sie" not "er"

lulz

Quote from RasmusL :Ich habe nicht einen einzigen getrunken.

I'm not that good in German... Aber warum hast du nicht getrunken?
Quote from 5tag :My god your language is possibly among the most easily to learn in terms of grammar so how can you fail to know what even I knew since I was about 12?

peris gonna be mad at me... again
Attached images
Untitled.png

Spain, I'm coming
Finally arrived, only ordered it on the 22nd of december lol, it works very well too, i almost sound half decent!!

battle record?

oh aye, i have a happy hardcore mix on my ftp. pm me if you fancy the download link. it's more of a studio mix as i didn't record it live.
Yeah thats the one dadge, loads very familiar scratch samples on there too, i had a quick mess about with it earlier, here is my attempt, far from good at it yet, plus my host record kept bloody jumping, but you get the idea lol

And yeah, either PM me the link to that mix or stick it in my calling all ravers thread if you like mate, i just bumped it with my new years set
Quote from Shotglass :peris gonna be mad at me... again

What could have been the artists intention?
Quote from danthebangerboy : Yeah thats the one dadge, loads very familiar scratch samples on there too, i had a quick mess about with it earlier, here is my attempt, far from good at it yet, plus my host record kept bloody jumping, but you get the idea lol

slow it down when you're learning from scratch dude (pun intended). practice to either dubstep or hip hop. the slower bpm will help you tighten you patterns. once they're tight, you should be able to do them at any bpm. once that's done, you then practice crossfader patterns like 1 click flares, 2 click flares 3 click flares. in no time at all, you'll be making that 1210 sing
english is my worst subject
You know what? I don't even doubt that.
its the most failed class over here...everything has to be so perfect, and its more reading then actual english things.

and last time i learned stuff like above, was 3rd grade..so yeah, im rusty
Umm... you americans are really lazy, because it's the language that you use to communicate to most of the people, and you use it every day, so yeh...
again. english class has nothing to do with english anymore.
we read the most boring books, that are impossible to read cause they are from like 1800..and write essay's about them. its about how you can relate, and how you understood them. both aspects dont work.

/offtopic.
I won't end offtopic just yet, because when reading the books and writing essays about them, then you should learn grammar, because you should know grammar if you write essays.
Quote from logitekg25 :again. english class has nothing to do with english anymore.
we read the most boring books, that are impossible to read cause they are from like 1800..and write essay's about them. its about how you can relate, and how you understood them. both aspects dont work.

/offtopic.

You are aware you get marked on how you write, right? If your spelling and grammar is appalling, you'll get marked accordingly.
It's same everywhere, many people here fail at Slovak language...I bet Japenese also fail at their language since they've got to learn 3 different writing scripts (4 including ours).

But I believe knowledge of your own language should be something you just have to know like walking and breathing...and be born in English-speaking country is extreme advantage since you practically don't have to learn any other language...what makes it shitty is the Internet where people give a shit how to write properly and spend in there 1000x more time than in school.
Quote from logitekg25 :again. english class has nothing to do with english anymore.

/offtopic.

You're an embarrassment to native English speakers.
36 Red Bulls and a 42 inch Sansui HDTV

Apparently, my TV is the biggest in the house and my parnets aren't too happy about it. I blew a quarter of my summer money on it but it's worth it.
It costs $500 (from what I can find).. $2000 over the whole summer.. Not a lot of money IMO Pretty decent I guess.
Quote from matijapkc :+1... If I had that much summer money... :/

An unbranded 42" TV is what, £380? (Work did 42" LG's for £379 recently).

Thats less than 2 weeks work on the minimum wage...
Quote from Jakg :An unbranded 42" TV is what, £380? (Work did 42" LG's for £379 recently).

Thats less than 2 weeks work on the minimum wage...

in the UK, perhaps.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG