The online racing simulator
Well, we actually have a real BMW ('92 318i). but that's beside the point.

4 of them going on the car next year with new tires.
Quote from BastianB :

4 of them going on the car next year with new tires.

why not just put 7

why stop at 4?
even it was wth was the point of it..
postcount
Acer TravelMate Timeline 8371-944G32 Laptop.

Core 2 Duo, 4GB of RAM, 320GB HDD, 8 Hour Battery, 13.3" screen, ATi 4330, Vista Business, WiFi N, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Reader.

Should be a nice step up from my netbook, and will end up with the Windows 7 Ultimate / Ubuntu setup from my laptop. Best thing is that I sold the netbook that cost me £273 9 months for £289 this morning!

£349.99 + £3.99 P&P!
Stock clearance at work, i got this...

Drill body, 2x 2.6ah NiMH, (aka older style) batteries, charger and case.

For £31.

and this...

110v machine and case.

For £17!

The jigsaw is to be my carpenter mates christmas present!
Hd in this case as heavy duty?
Quote from e2mustang :Hd in this case as heavy duty?

Yeah, i think, not exactly heavy in reality tho, just heavier duty compared to the puny little 1.5ah ones, still not as efficient as the new lithium ion batteries, but for that the price, that'll do me lol
Does your friend stalk you on the internet? Because I think he may know his Christmas present
Talladega :|
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1288127602
So far goin well, although 1 shock absorber snaped in half, so i had to glue it back together, but still doesnt look right. also, one of the holes that later something goes in is glued over, ill have to fix that with a tac or something.
Attached images
79z28streetburnerbox[1].jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I thought it was funny. Maybe I'm the only soul who laughs more than bitches.

I lol'd actually:P
(soryr for double post:shy

Did not have any breakfast so had to run to the local petrol station and buy this.
Can you enlighten my what that is in English?

And you buy food from a petrol station..? I thought they just had candy.. not like, Real breakfast food.. O.o
Well, you mix it with milk, and it taste nothing - awfull. It's very healthy tho, that's why I eat it

and

And some fuel

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Ha! I laugh in your face, porridge boy! (I assume it's porridge? xD)

This was mine, freshly baked and still warm

Wtf is that lol? Well but yes, it's poor man's food
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

\o/
Quote from TehPaws3D :Can you enlighten my what that is in English?

And you buy food from a petrol station..? I thought they just had candy.. not like, Real breakfast food.. O.o

welcome to europe
Quote from The Very End :Well, you mix it with milk, and it taste nothing - awfull. It's very healthy tho, that's why I eat it

Alot of the proteins required for daily life are required in the very special breakfast every man should give his woman in the morning.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG