The online racing simulator
Thanks man, IMO the Terminator Cobra's and the 12V VR6 VW's are the best sounding engines ever made, well for the price. There are supercars that sound as good, they'd better!
Last thing I bought was a Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway. Was pretty good, but a bit messy.

Quote from Riders Motion :

...you may want to return that model right away, I don't know the exact technical name for the problem. I do know that it the problem exists for that model only and following the bug trackers I think it may be something to do with somebody smearing a turd along the rest section and all around the touchpad area. Try to RMA, hope it works out for you.
4gb LCd touch screen Mp4 player , brand new . all for 25 $
when it arrives itl be on ebay espanya for about 90 euros
Quote from CSU1 :...you may want to return that model right away, I don't know the exact technical name for the problem. I do know that it the problem exists for that model only and following the bug trackers I think it may be something to do with somebody smearing a turd along the rest section and all around the touchpad area. Try to RMA, hope it works out for you.

Huh, what?
Quote from Riders Motion :Huh, what?

I believe he is referring to the bronze coloured wrist-pad section thing. Everyone shits bronze you know!
Oh... lol.
riders motion had a sneaky poo on his notebook

seriously though, again I can't find the words to describe it so i'll just throw up.
I think the word you're looking for is gold.
Poo I think.
Why don't you guys post the very last thing you bought? Makes it more interesting than people showing off pc gear.
My laptop IS the very last thing I bought today.
A nice meal for me and the GF - £26.

Although it wasn't that nice.

EDIT - And £13 odd of fuel.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Why don't you guys post the very last thing you bought? Makes it more interesting than people showing off pc gear.

Everything I posted "was" my last purchase, I got it all the same day, except the car. Pay more attention.
1/100 ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior

SD 00 Gundam

5 beers, 1 vodka

Its in german anyway...
Quote from Stefani24 :Its in german anyway...

"The complete Counter-Strike 1 collection."
"Included in the pack: The original version of the best online action game in the world, plus Counter-Strike: Condition Zero."

Screenie is in Brazillian Portuguese
I have this game too.
Quote from G!NhO :Simply awesome, and i love the sound of those superchargers

Here's a video of exactly how my car sounded and performed before the blower swap. I kinda prefer the sound of the stock blower, but I LOVE the power of the Kenne Bell blower, so I had to swap out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi__60ZT1wI

And here's a Cobra with the exact same Kenne Bell blower I have now, they sound similar, but my blower is louder, my car performs about the same, it's hard to say which is faster. Mines 556RWHP, it doesn't say how much HP this one is, I'd say around the same:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuLPXunHQQ

Typical old me managed to drop my old one on the floor >.<
Quote from Velociround :"The complete Counter-Strike 1 collection."
"Included in the pack: The original version of the best online action game in the world, plus Counter-Strike: Condition Zero."

Screenie is in Brazillian Portuguese
I have this game too.

I meant the one i bought is in german....
another weekend camping ticket for a festival, this time being rockness. im completely skint now, but itll be the best summer ever.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG