The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
still won't work on intel gma 945. oh well atleast im getting a pc for christmas with a EVGA GTX 460 SE in it
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :dang..i can believe hes being a millionaire with that game!

Four days after I bought Minecraft I noticed that while I was grinding for virtual goods in my free time he was earning hard cash in his free time.
After that I never played Minecraft again. I can't even enjoy playing the PS3 anymore because I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity to improve my life. Minecraft completely ruined procrastinating for me.
Curse you Notch!

Vain
Quote from Vain :Four days after I bought Minecraft I noticed that while I was grinding for virtual goods in my free time he was earning hard cash in his free time.
After that I never played Minecraft again. I can't even enjoy playing the PS3 anymore because I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity to improve my live. Minecraft completely ruined procrastinating for me.
Curse you Notch!

Vain

Absolutely Every time I play, I'm annoyed by the fact that I'm not studying, earning money or improving a skill that I like.
But I still come back
The game is more laggy for me now.. It could be that huge lava tower though...
How have they managed to get the soft-edged shadows?
Oh man, another update that requires server update.
I wish there was an option "Would you like to download update x.x.xx? - Yes/ No".

Allthough, Notch did blog about Release candidates etc.
Maybe some options on updates are already in the oven.

Anyhow... Boosted, you have 30 min to spare?

Oh, while I'm posting...
Someone has build some "minecart station"(?) right next to my house.
As I was planning to add row or two (probably three) of lava around the house, maybe we could move it a little bit?
If I don't get any info on this "station", I'm gonna destroy it and place blocks/torches in a chest close to that area.
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from Crashgate3 :How have they managed to get the soft-edged shadows?

BetterLight mod.

Quote from BlackEye :

Oh, while I'm posting...
Someone has build some "minecart station"(?) right next to my house.
As I was planning to add row or two (probably three) of lava around the house, maybe we could move it a little bit?

Don't just break it. Ask someone to help you move it as much as needed.
I thought if I don't get any info on it, it isn't being used, thus can be tucked away in a chest for a while.
But sure, once I feel the need for lava or just bored, I'll move it a bit.

Just thinking out loud now.
How about we make a little freebie forum for this instead of making use of one thread here?
I don't think we're talking enough to justify a whole forum, 2 posts per day on average is fine for this thread if you ask me.
Besides, it would just separate LFS Forums too much and would kill the influx of new players. The server is set up for the whole LFS community, not just our little club.
so...the server is updated again.
didnt take long, but when it got posted yesterday i was already in dreamland
Yay!

No wood in this house anymore.

Attached images
2010-12-23_16.40.05.png
Minecraft blows chunks. I slapped down my almost hard earned cash to waste away my afternoon and the game still says my account isn't premium. If it doesn't get sorted soon I will have to dispute the transaction with PayPal.

This is probably why PayPal froze the account before, they don't deliver the goods.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Minecraft blows chunks. I slapped down my almost hard earned cash to waste away my afternoon and the game still says my account isn't premium. If it doesn't get sorted soon I will have to dispute the transaction with PayPal.

This is probably why PayPal froze the account before, they don't deliver the goods.

hmm havent had any problems with my purchase...got unlocked instantly.
u might wanna try to contact notch.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hmm havent had any problems with my purchase...got unlocked instantly.
u might wanna try to contact notch.

I did, still sat twiddling my thumbs. I'll give it 24 hours, then dispute the sale.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I did, still sat twiddling my thumbs. I'll give it 24 hours, then dispute the sale.

ur choice i guess.
what didnt happen?
i kinda thought it didnt work...but then i logged into the game with my registered account (with what i bought it) and it succeeded.
doesnt work for you?
It just says "Account not Premium" or something along those lines. When I log in on the webby it tells me to get premium and the checker says I haven't paid.
hmm he mightve changed something during going beta...which might has going buggy.
i hope it works out for you
surely would be a shame to drop the game because of a bug.
Although it's rare not to get premium within 30 mins after purchasing, you shouldn't be surprised it sometimes takes longer concidering the HUGE volume of purchases per hour. You can imagine there's a bit of a que piling up sometimes, which has to be resolved manually in case of issues.

I'm pretty sure Notch won't be able to help you though, I think Jens or another employee should be able to help you since Notch is now a full-time programmer.
I expected some delay, I sat on it for some hours before figuring I should fire off an e-mail, you have to send them to payment[at]mojojojo. I'd settle with a "we're quite busy, we'll sort it when we get time".
Christmas capes on everyone by midnight.. Here's Sam with one
Attached images
2010-12-24_00.06.04.png
Where is that located? Far right of BlackEye's house?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG