The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Didn't you say you use gamepad?
Anyway i use DFGT, Simulation, Power Assisted OFF, FF 3.

@ mason

But how do you burn them so much? Just use the default settings, don't touch anything, use square for autofocus and you're done.. they will look miles better

The don't look too bad ingame. Although you're right, should really stop button bashing.
Can you change the rotation or not? :\
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cheers, guess i'll do that race then to grind money when needed for new cars..

Here's a better one

Quote :
A-Spec Extreme
Indy Super Speedway (First race)

98,000 for 1st place.

Using a maxed Corvette ZR-1 RM you can run a lap in 43 seconds.
Winning the race in about 4 minutes.

ONE hours grind = JUST OVER 1,000,000cr

It's the best.
Nice.. what level do i need for that, i'm still 16.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice.. what level do i need for that, i'm still 16.

Over 20 for extreme races, not sure on the exact number

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can you change the rotation or not? :\

not ingame, some wheels can change it on the wheel itself
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :No i'm on the pad and using the buttons as accel

Why not use analogue stick? Seems odd to use the buttons..
Where do you buy the Formula Gran turismo for the Formula GT event?
Quote from FPVaaron :Where do you buy the Formula Gran turismo for the Formula GT event?

Used car lot for 4.8million and it's a **** to find.
FINALLY found out that I can buy a Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 for Cr. 750,000 so I can do the German Touring Car Championship. That's next on my agenda.
My Mclaren F1 LM imitation

I've gone back to the pad and was faster straight away.

I don't like the analog or R2 L2, maybe it's the position of my hands or something and buttons are good for now, only event i haven't got gold on is the last seb loeb.
Im lvl 27 and i cant be bothered doing the enduros anymore, im just going to wait till they give money and xp for online otherwise i give up getting the X1.
Just got an evora, put aero, drivetrain etc, racing tyres, no engine upgrades or lightening or tuning and fack me it handles so nice. Managed 57.6 at Taskuba.
Quote from Mustafur :Im lvl 27 and i cant be bothered doing the enduros anymore, im just going to wait till they give money and xp for online otherwise i give up getting the X1.

Getting B-Spec up to level; 35 will give you the X1

I brought a RUF CTR2 - that car hammers, but feels kinda understeery, well you need to drive it differently from all other cars
4WD Turbo Porsche type car
It's a standard but looks better than the other RUFs, the wide body stance helps
Quote from Mustafur :Im lvl 27 and i cant be bothered doing the enduros anymore, im just going to wait till they give money and xp for online otherwise i give up getting the X1.

same same, it's just stupid. and there are places where you have jump two level doing the exact same event with no reward in between.........whoever designed this system I want to smash his brain out.
wow surprise...the Vettel challenge is unlocked at level 30...in both A-spec AND B-spec! it's unlocked for me now, but don't have time to tackle it yet.
I made a video showcase of my first car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkPZHAm8yUg

Decided to spruce up my first car and tune it up a bit more with off the shelf parts only. Paint off a MR2. Slapped some medium sports tyres on, with no aids or ABS brakes and took it to Autumn ring for a track session.

Dare I say it, feels go kart-ish now!
Fastest lap of the session shown - 1'31.931 at 181hp 935kg

I lowered the car quite a lot, maybe too much as it seems the suspension is bottoming out and causing the car to hop over the curbs

Some of my new beauties

Finally got ****ing gold in the intermediate AMG challenge, after about 200 attempts at the full lap. I find the AI cars always seem to either pull out infront of you, or take up the whole bloody track!!!

7:02.343 WOOHOO COME ON.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Finally got ****ing gold in the intermediate AMG challenge, after about 200 attempts at the full lap. I find the AI cars always seem to either pull out infront of you, or take up the whole bloody track!!!

7:02.343 WOOHOO COME ON.

Did it first time.
The X1 is.............I dunno if I am playing the same game as before!
Quote from JJ72 :The X1 is.............I dunno if I am playing the same game as before!

Unrealistic? Yea probably.
just managed to bronze the vettel challenge.........doesn't help your heart condition.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG