Quote from Boris Lozac :Is that some kind of an irish way of telling a compliment? Sounds like an insult

the game is easy though, ive no issues other then online play ( crappy hosts with even crapper internet... )
Great now my ps3 decides to die on me.

With pink and blue asphalt and al that sort of stuff.
Quote from theirishnoob :the game is easy though, ive no issues other then online play ( crappy hosts with even crapper internet... )

I wouldn't know, i'm still not 'playing' it as a game.. getting gold in licences and special events is not something i would call easy. As for the AI races, i only did a few of them, gathered enough money from special events to buy the cars that will hold me for months, while waiting for some downloadable game saves from other people, or money from online races
Edit: Nevermind, someone has gifted a pickup to me
Damn that SLS challenge, i'm half a second off gold Anyone managed it with pad?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Damn that SLS challenge, i'm half a second off gold Anyone managed it with pad?

The one in the dry or wet? Got gold with a pad in the wet but needed a wheel for the dry.

Also managed to obtain the Formula GT so off i go to do 20 laps on 7 different tracks.
Full lap in the dry...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Great now my ps3 decides to die on me.

With pink and blue asphalt and al that sort of stuff.

Surely its only the xbox360 that fails?, a failed PS3 is almost unheard of?
Quote from danowat :Surely its only the xbox360 that fails?, a failed PS3 is almost unheard of?

Nobody has said that have they? Xbox failings are certainly far more common though.
Sarcasm doesn't really work on forums does it...........

Don't go there Dan, you'll be eaten alive by the forum :scared:
Sarcasm would work had everyone just been slagging off the xbox and saying PS3 never breaks.
Did it finally, loads of laps it was possible but i binned it near the end! Did a 7min dead so pretty happy with that.

I have the track too, just download it from my track list
ID: GTDriver1230
Game is really lacking some Touge/Hill climbing tracks.. i don't think you can replicate them with the track generator.. i can't believe they haven't done that.
Quote from Gills4life :Sarcasm would work had everyone just been slagging off the xbox and saying PS3 never breaks.

Ahhh....and there-in lays the rub........

Because that never happens does it
Not for the last god knows how many pages, no. It's been mainly about GT5, it's positives and it's drawbacks. Shocking that really, managing to stay relatively on topic!
Until Danowat - "finally i can remove the dust and the mud from my PS3" brought it up..
Its relativly dust free at the moment
Something else is also free on it...

lol, i had to
You've lost me, must be that famous Serbian wit
I must somehow be blessed with this famous Serbian wit also, as I get it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :To be perfectly frank, i don't think i will ever get some serious online experience from this game.. in constant doses, like i did with lfs. There's just something in the air about it that people don't take it seriously online, that sense of never having damage prior to this version certainly had an impact. And it just doesn't work like i thought it would in the beggining There was practically NO lag, now more and more i'm seeing funny movements from the cars, as soon as there's more then 4 or 5 people in the room..
Hope i'm wrong and there will be some organized leagues and stuff in the feature..

Michael Schumacher and BTCC have alot to answer for interms of online racing etiquette, they don't give room, they divebomb assuming there will be enough room by magic and block repeatidly on the straights.
Quote from Gills4life :I must somehow be blessed with this famous Serbian wit also, as I get it.

Hehe, i'm sure Danowat got it also as soon as he replied
Any tips for the last seb loeb challenge? I've got gold in the first two but the ice sucks, only aids are abs on 1.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG