The online racing simulator
Quote from Luke.S :the game was evil last night. It put a veyron and a CTR2 in the Used car dealer but I couldn't afford them

You can win a Veyron for free lol..
Quote from troy :

On another note, searching for a pickup truck, couldn't find one so far happy to trade anything needed with similar value.

I think one of the nascar events gifts you a Ram LARAMIE 6500
Standards don't look bad at all. They are still as much fun to drive as the premium cars:

Well this isn't a Standard car, but this is an awesome car for tight tracks & rally stages:
Quote from danowat :@Sinbad, do you still want a yellowbird?, picked one up this morning, will swap it for something of similar value (177'000cr)

Yes I do. Not traded before, not sure what I have or what any of them are worth, but I'll have a look
I'll gift it over, I think I've got you as a friend on PSN?......
Quote from danowat :I'll gift it over, I think I've got you as a friend on PSN?......

Oh muchas gracias

You're on my list, so I guess I'll be on yours - I'll try and find something to return the kindness
Does anyone want a Lancia Delta S4? Won another one earlier and I can't sell it, so it might aswell go to a better home.
Quote from beefyman666 :Does anyone want a Lancia Delta S4? Won another one earlier and I can't sell it, so it might aswell go to a better home.

Yes i would like one PSN Chrisuu01 .
And who wants a RX7 spirit R bought it by accident.

Or shall we trade S4 fora a spirit R?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yes i would like one PSN Chrisuu01 .
And who wants a RX7 spirit R bought it by accident.

Or shall we trade S4 fora a spirit R?

I've already got one. I'll add you and gift it shortly.
Okay so who wants a Spirit R?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :You watch that channel to?
That guys who talks to you is so awesome, because he is funny.

Yes, i do. For years already.

Also, i wish i had a PS3 with GT5. Would like to try out this masterpiece.
Quote from hazaky :Yes, i do. For years already.

Also, i wish i had a PS3 with GT5. Would like to try out this masterpiece.

Masterpiece? That kind of implies it's flawless - read the thread, it's not.

I could write a list as long as my arm of things that are wrong, and things that are missing, and things which should be better.

It's more like an ill-conceived, over-ambitious (at great cost to fundamental elements imho) but basically pretty decent car game.
For those looking for the Formula GT, I finally found it around day 589 :nanayou can see it in the information about the save file)
What i've heard the cars cycle like in the old GT games
A couple of pics of my SLS AMG. More to come.
Attached images
Red Bull Hangar-7.jpg
Siena - Piazza del Campo.jpg
Nice framing on the second one...

Quote from Luke.S :A couple of pics of my SLS AMG. More to come.

Saw one of those on the road today, I blasted it out of the weeds...then again it was stopped at some traffic lights and I was doing about 40.
Im just wondering how to get the most realistic driving experience in GT5.
Since most of the combos I try the car ends up way to grippy.
Or it understeers so horribly that I end up being slow.
I go with the stock cars and the tires you get when you buy them. Recently bought 370Z and it comes with Sports Hard tires by default, so does the LFA.. so i don't know should i change that to some of the Comfort ones.. I go with the comforts for cars of ~200hp and bellow.
All aids off, ABS at 1 for the cars i know that have it in rl..
Btw, those of you with track day experience, are those amateur series ran with ABS or without it, are you actually faster with it or without it (on the track..)
Quote from Boris Lozac :I go with the stock cars and the tires you get when you buy them. Recently bought 370Z and it comes with Sports Hard tires by default, so does the LFA.. so i don't know should i change that to some of the Comfort ones.. I go with the comforts for cars of ~200hp and bellow.
All aids off, ABS at 1 for the cars i know that have it in rl..
Btw, those of you with track day experience, are those amateur series ran with ABS or without it, are you actually faster with it or without it (on the track..)

Im faster without ABS.
has anyone done an in-depth review on GT5 physics vs LFS physics?
/me prepares Popcorn.
Quote from Zac86 :has anyone done an in-depth review on GT5 physics vs LFS physics?

Here you go..

+ better weight feeling on GT5

Quote from Chrisuu01 :You watch that channel to?
That guys who talks to you is so awesome, because he is funny.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Classic Game Room humor.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG