The online racing simulator
can turn HUD off

608 megs it's a big one
Also changed some of the unlocks, so you now unlock the Nurburgring tracks earlier.
48 minutes left...
Mechancal damage for offline practise!

Light/heavy
Anyone got a historic racecar 1979 or earlier?
I just haven't got the money to get a GT40 from the UCD
Quote from speed1230 :Anyone got a historic racecar 1979 or earlier?

Use the LP400 Just need to buy every upgrade and some racing tyres. Watch out for one of the Chaparrals (the washing machine-looking one) because it's stupidly quick at Monaco
Quote from speed1230 :Anyone got a historic racecar 1979 or earlier?

Win the Toyota 7 in B-Spec

B-Spec Extreme
Like The Wind: Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (S)

Man the update allowed me to use the 24 hour Nurburgring circuit and the dynamic lighting and time cycle is amazing!
My BTR looks sweet going around it - and it's getting damaged from all my off road excursions

Campsite lights at night and camp fire smoke etc - sweet
Quote from R34GTR :Use the LP400 Just need to buy every upgrade and some racing tyres. Watch out for one of the Chaparrals (the washing machine-looking one) because it's stupidly quick at Monaco

I have that but I had no chance against that washing machine car since it kept spinning me out
As for B-Spec, that might take a long time...
Edit: I'll have a 2nd try...
Confirmed so far:

- Online Collector's Dealership added to GT Life My Home
- Seasonal Events added to GT Life My Home
- Game Data can now be saved to USB and also copied to another account on same PS3 <- GTP tag dilemma SOLVED
- HUD can now be completely removed in a race and practice (Display All/Hide instruments/Off) <- available for adjustment from pause menu
- Mechanical Damage now available in Arcade Mode (Light/Heavy)
- Select User BGM for MENU (I believe this is new)
- Mercedes 190 E Evo / Mercedes CLK GTR prize cars for AMG driving school

replay restart

---

They also made night time much better now, visibility wise on SS5
Quote from speed1230 :I have that but I had no chance against that washing machine car since it kept spinning me out
As for B-Spec, that might take a long time...

I span him out at the start of the race at Monaco haha The LP400 was miles quicker than all the other cars though
Quote from R34GTR :I span him out at the start of the race at Monaco haha The LP400 was miles quicker than all the other cars though

1st try that I did the race the GT40, P4,Mark IV and 7 zoomed past me at the start of deep forest
Maybe I was unlucky that I had those cars to beat
wow suddenly have two more reward cars, a CLK GTR!! and a 190E evo which I already own.

also a daily log-in bonus, which i've not seen before.

the online dealership is here to save us too, all the rare cars can pretty much be found, got my formula GT!

and wow the seasonal event has huge rewards!! great job PD!!!
Quote from speed1230 :1st try that I did the race the GT40, P4,Mark IV and 7 zoomed past me at the start of deep forest
Maybe I was unlucky that I had those cars to beat

lol you were lucky you didn't have the 2J.....
Quote from JJ72 :lol you were lucky you didn't have the 2J.....

2nd try I couldn't beat that, the Jag, P4 and 7
3rd try I had 3 2js and 2 7s! :-o
bought a RX7 for the seasonal race, won it in one go, profit!!

btw it seems there's a haze effect or similiar with the patch? it looks a bit different.

Temporary first on Rome Time Trial event!
You can export all your photos to XMB now, still wish for selective multi copy, but this helps a lot
This might be a stupid question but where do you fine tune the cars? Can't find it anywhere...
the "settings" tab.

the time trial is intense, battling someone for first but no idea where he is lol.

dropped to 2nd now, and it didn't count my second run????!!!
Hitting the tyre barrier walls makes a sound now and and my GT-R has more/different damage

Lighting is different.
Nurburgring GP looks much better lighting wise
How do these seasonal events work?, are they "one shot" things?, or can you re-race them?
Quote from danowat :How do these seasonal events work?, are they "one shot" things?, or can you re-race them?

not one shot, but the reward only pay once.
I managed to get my r32 skyline into the 53's on racing tyres but it understeers like a biatch.
wow, the formula GT's physics is the shittiest single seater physics I have ever experienced.

and the rubberbanding in that championship is silly.
Real good update, but still no leaderboards?

edit: oh, is this it? " In Time Trials and Drift Trials, compete on the leader boards with players around the world."

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG