The online racing simulator
Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
Does it have to be new PSN account every time, or the PS3 account? For example i have a second account for my brother on my PS3, along with PSN account, so i can just delete the PS3 account, and use the same PSN login details every time, or does it have to be completely new PSN account every time?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Does it have to be new PSN account every time, or the PS3 account? For example i have a second account for my brother on my PS3, along with PSN account, so i can just delete the PS3 account, and use the same PSN login details every time, or does it have to be completely new PSN account every time?

Once you delete it you can reuse the same details I think

but it's definitely not the most time effecient way to earn money

Race cars you get can't be sold, only traded, but if you want those expensive cars, it is a way to get them
Quote :Seriously, its not hard to level up.. then once you get to level 17 you can re-do the event "turbo challenge" in expert series... which gives you about 36,000 every 3 mins.

The birthday glitch takes about 10min each time, and on the best year, only gives you about 40,000
Any of the more expensive cars have other little cheap ones aswell... so your chances of getting 250,000 car to sell are about 1 in 15.

I tried it, takes too long, too annoying and takes all the fun out of playing the game...

Quote :1989,

2x chance of getting concepts which sell for 90k each.
3x chance of getting one of the 3 race cars for trading .

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Same. Using buttons to acclerate and brake is soooo last gen.

Personally prefer the sticks on a PS3 controller for throttle/brake. On the 360 the triggers are teh shit.
That was the first thing i did but i didn't like the feel, which is weird as the last console i had was a 360..
wasn't that patched out in 1.03???
Quote from CoolColJ :Once you delete it you can reuse the same details I think

but it's definitely not the most time effecient way to earn money

Race cars you get can't be sold, only traded, but if you want those expensive cars, it is a way to get them

Cheers, guess i'll do that race then to grind money when needed for new cars..
Quote from senn :wasn't that patched out in 1.03???

It works, but it can only be done once a day per account, so deleting a save doesn't work anymore. Need to delete the account to try again, it's hassle. It tried it just then with 1989 and all I got was a Eunos Roadster.... at least it was premium, so I'll gift it to my main account
Some pics of the illusive Formula GT.
Attached images
Côte d'Azur_1.jpg
Côte d'Azur.jpg
I think you have a hidden talent for photography...
My sarcasm detector just went off the scale!
What's everyone using for wheel settings? Doesn't feel too good on simulation, pas and 1 feedback.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I think you have a hidden talent for photography...

Sadly i don't spend 20+ minutes to piss about with F numbers, shutter speed, filters, aspec ratio etc so my pictures do have a tendency to look horrible.

Perhaps these are a little better?
Attached images
Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What's everyone using for wheel settings? Doesn't feel too good on simulation, pas and 1 feedback.

Didn't you say you use gamepad?
Anyway i use DFGT, Simulation, Power Assisted OFF, FF 3.

@ mason

But how do you burn them so much? Just use the default settings, don't touch anything, use square for autofocus and you're done.. they will look miles better
Just hooked the wheel up to the ironing board in frustration :P Thanks.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Didn't you say you use gamepad?
Anyway i use DFGT, Simulation, Power Assisted OFF, FF 3.

@ mason

But how do you burn them so much? Just use the default settings, don't touch anything, use square for autofocus and you're done.. they will look miles better

The don't look too bad ingame. Although you're right, should really stop button bashing.
Can you change the rotation or not? :\
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cheers, guess i'll do that race then to grind money when needed for new cars..

Here's a better one

Quote :
A-Spec Extreme
Indy Super Speedway (First race)

98,000 for 1st place.

Using a maxed Corvette ZR-1 RM you can run a lap in 43 seconds.
Winning the race in about 4 minutes.

ONE hours grind = JUST OVER 1,000,000cr

It's the best.
Nice.. what level do i need for that, i'm still 16.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice.. what level do i need for that, i'm still 16.

Over 20 for extreme races, not sure on the exact number

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can you change the rotation or not? :\

not ingame, some wheels can change it on the wheel itself
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :No i'm on the pad and using the buttons as accel

Why not use analogue stick? Seems odd to use the buttons..
Where do you buy the Formula Gran turismo for the Formula GT event?
Quote from FPVaaron :Where do you buy the Formula Gran turismo for the Formula GT event?

Used car lot for 4.8million and it's a **** to find.
FINALLY found out that I can buy a Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 for Cr. 750,000 so I can do the German Touring Car Championship. That's next on my agenda.
My Mclaren F1 LM imitation

Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG