The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Hahmo :You're a Demo racer with 400+ posts and giving out to people.. Dude, you've got some balls

cheers

and my starlet is out west getting painted ill take some shots when i get back, as for my 2 liners 1 has a blown head gasket the other I need too wire up the loom
Quote from R34king :my starlet

Quote from R34king :shitbox 1.3 euros

I see a resemblance...
Quote from RasmusL :I see a resemblance...

Lol the starlet is just a fun little daily great car! so much character its got a 1.6 16v 4age one of the r32 skylines has a RB25det s2 VVT from an R33 and the other has a Rb30det caged and ready just needs loom wired up and some other crap done
Oops, forgot to update my car pictures, sorry guys.

Good news is lips came in etc, and they are looking great.
Bad (good?) news is front passenger shock is leaking so I may be getting coils sonner than expected. (if I can afford them)

front lip comparison (test fit):

You might want to plaster your front bumper with all kind of random stickers. And maybe add a few "illest" stickers to the rear window. Slam it while you're at it?

I'm just messing with you... (but really never understood this style (or may i go further, and call it a "fad"?))
I enjoy seeing stickers on lips and stuff but I was going to save those for interior parts so they don't get ruined lol, I'm not a fan of putting years of saving nice stickers and putting them on something that will be destroyed haha that isn't me, I just like having some on the rear window like I do.

It's a fad thing though, I like it, but I won't be joining in on that one lol; not externally at least.
I actually think your car is quite tastefully modded.. I generally hate aftermarket modding though. Only really like subtle things.
Quote from XCNuse :It's a fad thing though, I like it, but I won't be joining in on that one lol; not externally at least.

If that's the case, stop now! You're already halfway there in my opinion.

It all comes together nicely tho, i'll give you that.
I can't understand your taste really...

The whole back just looks so good, everything is kept subtle and stylish. Now the front hit my eye like a basketball on the nose. The sleepy face, out of contrast pseudo clean grille and most of all the very ugly spoiler lips all sum up in me looking like this:

:ashamed:
The front does look like some kids scrunched up his face.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :insert bullshit here

so... if my car... lights up the rear tyres excessively then that is a drift car ?

thats some fine know-how you got their...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
the only thing in thr front i dont dig, is the grille, it looks like it sticks out too much, but other then that i love the car
@e2mustang: The rim is 9,5J wide. And why built something nice why i would wreck it anyway?? Well, i like to spend my earned monies on it and make it look awsome. Afterall, drifting is allot about looks and it doesn't that i've hit something once that i will wreck it? LoL

@r34queen: Jezus man, if it breaks it breaks! It's a mechanical sport and just buy a diff for 50€ and weld it. Done.
Quote from Scrabby :@ Nisskid...
It's no use in here, they just don't get it.. I do So u did the autumn matsuri? U've seen the dutch guys?
Ow, i damaged mine to haha! Just needed that clipping point!
But i've beaten a E36 V8 Alpina after that

Now looking for an M3 engine (3.0 or 3.2). Getting decent set of coilovers, wheels, M3 bodykit + extra carbon front splitter. Gonna be cool :P
Love these reliable skiddings instead of the 13

the dutch boys were top blokes, cant remember names, and there were a few different nationalities that had accents close enough to confuse and aussie haha, but the euro dudes were definitely a bunch of champs.
Quote from brandons48 :He wasn't saying that.

He was saying that just because a car is RWD doesn't instantly make it a drift car.

its only how its driven, on the given surface, with the given tuning, in the given envoirment.

i thought it was all understud but clearly it isn't.

obviously a 500 hp s13 will have a better time sideways then a 180-200 hp corrolla but at the same time, id take the 86, not because its the underdog but because their a very very fun car to drive, without going sideways and their more or less built for ITB's
Dex, Paul, vernon and the 2 brothers
Imo in a 200bhp ae86 i'd have more fun than de s13
Quote from theirishnoob :so... if my car... lights up the rear tyres excessively then that is a drift car ?

thats some fine know-how you got their...

Quote from theirishnoob :its only how its driven, on the given surface, with the given tuning, in the given envoirment.

i thought it was all understud but clearly it isn't.

obviously a 500 hp s13 will have a better time sideways then a 180-200 hp corrolla but at the same time, id take the 86, not because its the underdog but because their a very very fun car to drive, without going sideways and their more or less built for ITB's

Please go back and read my posts properly, and try to grasp the full meaning of what I was saying.

Until you do that, I'm not going to bother explaining to you what I meant as you never listen anyway.

Ciao.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Please go back and read my posts properly, and try to grasp the full meaning of what I was saying.

Until you do that, I'm not going to bother explaining to you what I meant as you never read anyway.

Ciao.

fixed
Damn you Dadge! DAMN YOUUU!

My van is a total drift machine. Only as it is FWD I have to do my DORITO in reverse. Shit be bitchin'.
Quote from theirishnoob :
obviously a 500 hp s13 will have a better time sideways then a 180-200 hp corrolla s

more dependent on the suspension/steering. both chassis are great for drift, the corolla chassis is more snappy, but still very controllable.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Please go back and read my posts properly, and try to grasp the full meaning of what I was saying.

Until you do that, I'm not going to bother explaining to you what I meant as you never listen anyway.

Ciao.

their isnt any greater meaning, as the context through which your " point " is portrayed is so generic im not bothered.

yeah nisskid that is true, why ruin the normal set-up imho, i mean turning up the power a bit ( i.e 20-30 hp + ) lock the diff then send it sideways.

street spec ftw.
Quote from theirishnoob :their isnt any greater meaning, as the context through which your " point " is portrayed is so generic im not bothered.

Nathan, sorry but what you've done there is lower your intelligence below the person whom you're trying to be more intelligent than. Had hoped you would know better mate.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG