The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I honestly don't know why Van Pussy is consistantly played, he doesn't bring ANYTHING to the Dutch game, they should play Babel instead.

Elia!

IMO
HA HA. NED - GER, here we come!
Cmon Neds.
Win the cup please.
I feel like no one is rooting for Spain. lotsa NED lotsa GER, no ESP love coming from this forum.
except me. and the few guys with Spain flags next to their names
they're outnumbered by Hollands and Germanys by a lot

oh and I finally watched more replays. technically offside yes, but it was very close, and indeed if there is any question advantage goes with attacking team. Nothing to complain about really, there are waaay worse calls in this tournament. Refs can't be perfect, and they don't get replays like we do.

The goalie definitely hesitated waiting for the deflection that never came though...
Quote from BlueFlame :I honestly don't know why Van Pussy is consistantly played, he doesn't bring ANYTHING to the Dutch game, they should play Babel instead.

Ye Elia!, but van Persie did have some nice passes which made some scoring oppertunities but that was all.

I hope the octopus is right! Germany is too good for the final.
That was a long and good night

One to go..
Quote from zeromussov :That was a long and good night

One to go..

I'll be in the middle off the cheering mass at Eindhoven on the 18 Septemberplein!
Quote from zeromussov :That was a long and good night

One to go..

One night of crying yourself to sleep?

Yeah.

If it's a Dutch/Deutsch final I hope the Netherlands supporters are wearing their "I want my bicycle back" T-shirts again.
Quote from zeugnimod :One night of crying yourself to sleep?

Yeah.

I think you are now talking about your own future, i sense that might happen tonight or saturday.
Quote from G!NhO :I think you are now talking about your own future, i sense that might happen tonight or saturday.

Tonight or Sunday!
Why can't I enjoy a vuvuzella concert without some tossers coming along and playing football in the middle of it?
Tonight we gonna party

4:1 against spain I predict
nah

0-1 spain half time
2-1 germany full time
4-3 Germany I predict it'll be high scoring anyway.
Quote from BreadC :nah

0-1 spain half time
2-1 germany full time

That is what I'm afraid of.

There was only one time during the tournament where they weren't leading or it was a draw. And they lost just that match against Serbia.

I wonder how the young team would handle this situation.

I'm not too keen on finding it out, though. Another goal after 3 minutes would be fine with me.
Quote from zeugnimod :that is what i'm afraid of.

There was only one time during the tournament where they weren't leading or it was a draw. And they lost just that match against serbia.

I wonder how the young team would handle this situation.

I'm not too keen on finding it out, though. Another goal after 3 minutes would be fine with me. :d

+111111111111111111111
3-1 Spain
Germany's great with an early goal, but they won't get it this time.
in a much more open game, Spain will carry the day. 2-1 ahead until the final minutes when Germany throws everything forward and pays. 1-0 | 2-0 | 2-1 | 3-1
getting rather specific there, I can now fail with my prediction in so many ways
You can and will.
I want Germany to win the cup so we will be the only team that beat them, and therefore, the REAL champions
Quote from Boris Lozac :I want Germany to win the cup so we will be the only team that beat them, and therefore, the REAL champions

Uhm... No....

Anyways. It will not be a high scoring game. Spain will play "safe" mode and just defend like hell.... I predict a boooring game.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG