The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from diNOSaur :cossie has other side windows

Cossie doesen't have other side window, XR4i mk1 has it.

I alsooo got a sierra, "new" one, old one needed to go to scrapyard.

Only mods done is - all disc brakes from cosworth with electric brake servo, cosworth LSD and cosworth leather recaro seats (fitted last week, not in the pic) and saab 16" cross spoke rims.
Quote from AndRand :I am happy with my official 300 (I didnt dynoed it thou). I heard that VG30DETT is capable of 500-600hp but... nah... would need forged internals pretty soon

Now it is enough to get tempted by challenging bikers Especially on twisty road

Quote from Klutch :My head hurts.

Don't worry, relax
Attached images
buggy300zx.jpg
You have an "official" 300hp, yet it has not been dynoed?

How is it "Official"
Quote from Martinss :

Only mods done is - all disc brakes from cosworth with electric brake servo, cosworth LSD and cosworth leather recaro seats (fitted last week, not in the pic) and saab 16" cross spoke rims.

I also spot an E30 touring in that pic

I've got a genuine sapphire cossie spoiler here (was mounted to my old Ford Orion) I'm about to bin, shame you're so far away.. I hate throwing away usable stuff, but needed to clear the garage out

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Klutch :You have an "official" 300hp, yet it has not been dynoed?

How is it "Official"

in Polish it is called nominal (provided by producer) - 300KM on shaft, 283KM on wheels
ÀHa, factory
Quote from Ian.H :I've got a genuine sapphire cossie spoiler here (was mounted to my old Ford Orion) I'm about to bin, shame you're so far away.. I hate throwing away usable stuff, but needed to clear the garage out

Lovely looking Orion Ian. My Mom used to have an old 1.6 Ghia X (Same shape as yours, MK2?) and it was pretty fast for a 1.6 CVH!

If you have that Spoiler, stick it on eBay or www.passionford.com

Providing it's not sagged, you could get quite a few quid for it.
Oh my god that Miata is murdered out that thing is hot looking!

This is my most recent change to my car (seeing that list is extremely limited [insurance reasons])
A vinyl I designed and my sister printed for me at her work
checkmate!

Excited for the upcoming East coast Mazda meet in Tennessee!!
haha, nice mazda logo
where did you get that deadmau5 sticker?
Haha! yes you know what that is too! I keep getting asked if its mickey mouse or something like that; printed that for me last christmas; it was printed on vinyl too, same as my checks; I've gotten a few comments on them so we might try and sell some of those too!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Lovely looking Orion Ian. My Mom used to have an old 1.6 Ghia X (Same shape as yours, MK2?) and it was pretty fast for a 1.6 CVH!

If you have that Spoiler, stick it on eBay or www.passionford.com

Providing it's not sagged, you could get quite a few quid for it.

BTW Ian, are you on PistonHeads? I was reading a thread, and came across that exact image of your Orion so I'm guessing it's you?
may i present to you my current car
A Daihatsu Charade Toscana

130BHP with the Turbo fitted if i can get it to stop blowing the head
otherwise as is 98BHP

Mods
Performance cam
Pod
Extractors
2" Extractors back with hi flow cat
quick shift kit
Pedders Performance suspention (not fitted as police defect too low) waiting for a new job then ill buy some new springs
15" alloys at powdercoaters being resprayed
Pioneer Headeck
focal 6" splits front and rear
Detomasto Front bumper and grill and sideskirts (not fitted as i hate multicolord cars so ill wait till its painted then fit)

think thats about it for now otherwise when i get some cash ill turbo it again and intercool it, and just because it gets so hot a oil cooler.... im not used to auzzy weather and modding cars
That steering wheel could do with a clean up

And what's with the dashboard carpet
Quote from JO53PHS :
And what's with the dashboard carpet

The climate in australia is alot hotter, which makes the plastic on the dash go hard and eventually crack/split.

I'd imagine you people wouldn't have that problem because your country is under dark clouds 90% of the time.
You drive a shopping trolley, it doesn't matter if your dash cracks, no one would notice as they'd be too busy laughing.
I've welcomed the rain we had here with open arms!

I love hot and sunny weather, but it was like a damn sauna here over the past few days.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You drive a shopping trolley, it doesn't matter if your dash cracks

Some people like to take care of their cars?
Quote from Klutch :Some people like to take care of their cars?

Some cars just aren't worth the effort. That is the sort of car you get a first car for a year then bin when you can afford to insure something better.

Plus for taking care of your dash there are so many better alternatives to just glueing some carpet to it.
Only 'Shopping trolley' car worth having is a 205 1.6/9 GTI. Shimples lol.
I think that Daihatsu is a cool little car actually. Tiny cars like that are surprisingly fun to drive around in the city.

Haven't bothered doing much anything to my car.. except a whole lot of driving.
Attached images
datsunairport1.jpg
datsunairport2.jpg
datsunairport3.jpg
You need to stop posting your car or I need to stop looking in here. I'm falling in love
Quote from Matrixi :I think that Daihatsu is a cool little car actually. Tiny cars like that are surprisingly fun to drive around in the city.

Haven't bothered doing much anything to my car.. except a whole lot of driving.

We know you have the most awesome car.. NOW STOP PLEASE.. I cannot afford such a thing!

Hardly most awesome. There are plenty better cars for less money.
Quote from Matrixi :

Hardly most awesome. There are plenty better cars for less money.

Wanna trade? lol

All I could afford was my Mazda Xedos6.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG