The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Poor little thing
thats just terrible

but i gotta comment on the bmw in the background...very nice

How it used to look... I don't have new pics of my car.
Quote from logitekg25 :thats just terrible

but i gotta comment on the bmw in the background...very nice

Thanks. The beemer's my daily drive.. although needs a damn good wash, wax and polish now after being neglected a bit in favour of the Mini

Regards,

Ian
-
(nikec) DELETED by nikec
those wheels make me want to kill babies.
Quote from jayleehb :[IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4529205721_4c92ea547a_b.jpg[/IMG

lovely car although i don't like that stance and the rims.

Thats some need for speed stuff.
Quote from jayleehb :

How is that practical? Anything more than a small bump and you'd rip the front bumper off
It's a showcar, he probably has it in his living room
Quote from JO53PHS :How is that practical? Anything more than a small bump and you'd rip the front bumper off

And where did he say it was practical?
Quote from PoVo :It's a showcar, he probably has it in his living room

Well imo its rather ugly like that.
Quote from AMB :And where did he say it was practical?

...doesn't stop it from being impractical though.

Hang on.. I dont know if that even makes sense. My point is that he never said it was a show car or anything, so I am entitled to question its practicality.
Quote from Bawbag :My car until Saturday, the focus is getting painted this week so I get to borrow this, 1.8 GTi (Non turbo) 125bhp, not bad, nice to drive, loving being back in a decent car....

Hopefully going to buy this or a GT TDI as soon as I sell the focus, that's the plan anyway.

Why are you re-spraying a car you don't really like and want to get rid of? Can't see it upping the value of the car, certainly wont cover the cost of re-spraying it.
Dunno if i posted it before, but here´s my ride.

Oh noez a volvo!
Quote from AMB :Oh noez a volvo!

dude, it has white lips/skirts... it must add at least a 1000hp !

/sarcasm
Quote from el pibe :dude, it has white lips/skirts... it must add at least a 1000hp !

/sarcasm

bahaha!
why is it headed for the ditch? Mail van cutting you off? :hide:
US doesn't know what speedbumps are, look at all those american slammed cars....

Bought 2 of these to go upfront

sexy
Spent the day servicing the soarer, chucking on a greddy oil filter relocator, which also allowed me to wire up the oil temp and oil pressure gauges.

Also fixed up the placement of the Trans Oil Cooler and cold air intake.
back to that mx5, i like the stance, dont like the rims, and the front bumper snt quite what i like, bu still nice car
I have sold my 86 automatic 325e and made double of what I paid for it, then I spent an extra 300 on this

It's a 91 318i with an m42 DOHC 1.8 liter making 135hp I got 7.7 seconds to 60 with a very good launch.
Here is my build thread
http://r3vlimited.com/board/sh ... 9&highlight=moving+16
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG