The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Very nice, mint condition.
where you live in jersey? i work at german car shop in edison,come by us ill give you a good deal
Quote from e2mustang :where you live in jersey? i work at german car shop in edison,come by us ill give you a good deal

I actually live in Staten Island new york. If you are ever here pm me and we should meet up and have a photoshoot or something. What kind of shop is it?
bmw and mercedes only,but im specialized for bmw only, i do benz too,but thats just 10 %
-
(nikec) DELETED by nikec
Quote from e2mustang :bmw and mercedes only,but im specialized for bmw only, i do benz too,but thats just 10 %

well I don't really need much . when I get some cash I'm getting some H&R sport sports and bilstein sports and then I'm gonna need some nice wheels. Maybe you know any nice 4x100 wheels around your area?
we got lots of rims,have to look around monday ill do,and pm you if have anything,k?
Quote from e2mustang :we got lots of rims,have to look around monday ill do,and pm you if have anything,k?

sure thing, are you on bimmerforums? if not you should totally join up. you drive an e36 m3 correct?
yeah but i dont feel like reading all the noobcakes who dont know crap
Quote from el pibe :dude, it has white lips/skirts... it must add at least a 1000hp !

/sarcasm

Its silver, but since youre canadian i cant expect more from you...

And it actually adds about 500rwhp due to its being a factory bodykit

Also the volvo R-replica rims and Volvo 850 t5r rear wing adds about 350hp...

EDIT: it doesnt have the volvo rims on the pic.
Quote from jayleehb :
How it used to look... I don't have new pics of my car.

Work Eurolines?

Sweet Miata
I'm all for low cars, but thats just stupid.

Quote from Klutch :I'm all for low cars, but thats just stupid.

I know, he's got at least another 5mm left on that to go. God damn part timer!
Looks like he indeed hit some speedbumps.
Speedbumps in the US are like normal people on this forum. Not many
You don't get it..
Actually, I think that you didn't get it.
Bawbag, just admit and face the fact that you now can't own anything other than a VW without feeling something missing in your life. You hated the MG and you seem to hate this Focus. Admit you are a Volksy addict!
Quote from BlueFlame :Bawbag, just admit and face the fact that you now can't own anything other than a VW without feeling something missing in your life. You hated the MG and you seem to hate this Focus. Admit you are a Volksy addict!

I honestly don't mind the focus, even though it's sold now and the GTI is mine, quite annoyed that i've just payed to get it painted and I wont even get a chance to drive it about.

The only thing i'm pissed at now is the damn MPG, 1.8 20v aint very nice on my wallet, so this one will be sold or traded in soon for a GT TDI, then i'll be happy...ish.
your wallet aint happy with a 1.8? imagine than a 3.2 full throttle all the time
I'd save loads that way, would have 12 points in no time.
Lol Ghino i do understand it. Carbon splitter all ziptied up...

Time for some updates:

What specs Aitor? Great car if it's a cossie.... :evil:
cossie has other side windows
Quote from Bawbag :What specs Aitor? Great car if it's a cossie.... :evil:

I wish it was a cosworth but now I'm student and i can't afford it
my intention is to swap it to a cossy engine and 4x4 transmision in a few years

As stock it has about 120hp
In the motor it has the following mods:
  • 4-2-1 exhaust manifold with "no-restrict" exhaust
  • "sport" Air filter
  • ECU chipped
They doesn't do a lot...but it improves a bit the performance