The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :u have to make me a tut how the hell to blur wheels that nice and perfect! plz

You are not the first one who ask me about the wheels blur, so I decided ot make short tutorial how to do it in Photoshop CS3. First I thought to send it to you by PM, but I think it will be good to post it here, cause may be it will be in use of someone else. Works only for side views!

1st - load the image in photoshop CS3.

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A2/B2/aa342a1e032fa2b2.jpg

2nd - mark the rim and the sidewall.
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CD/8E/0ca5a5cf872ccd8e.jpg

3rd - "Filter" -> "Blur" -> "Radial Blur"
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/49/77/cd3a25e6a7e04977.jpg

4th - The options:
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/3E/7A/9fad763c74503e7a.jpg

5th - The final result:
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/D5/0F/3877f6419ccad50f.jpg

I hope that will be in use of someone. Greets

Quote from brandons48 :Someone needs a humour check

Sorry that I don't find someone comparing somebody else with nazis humorous.
AudiBG; thanks very much!
Two simple edits.
Attached images
lfs_00001051 copy.jpg
lfs_00001052 copy2.jpg
Quote from AudiBG :[...] short tutorial how to do it in Photoshop CS3. [...]

You forgot to mention that this excact method only works for side views. For blurring wheels from a different angle that tutorial is just half the truth.

Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry that I don't find someone comparing somebody else with nazis humorous.

Of course that is because it is well known around the world that Germans lost their humor if they ever had such.
Quote from Hahmo :AudiBG - thanks very much!

Quote from 5tag :You forgot to mention that this excact method only works for side views.

Added now!

Quote from 5tag :For blurring wheels from a different angle that tutorial is just half the truth.

There is tutorial for blurring wheels from a different angle somewhere on this forum, but dunno where! It is 80% the same like blurring wheels from side views!

Greets.
Quote from 5tag :Of course that is because it is well known around the world that Germans lost their humor if they ever had such.

I don't know if you lost your humour but I certainly haven't.

Having humour doesn't mean laughing about every stupid and overplayed internet meme there is.
Btw. can someone make tutorial of smoke? :E
Quote from AudiBG :There is tutorial for blurring wheels from a different angle somewhere on this forum, but dunno where! It is 80% the same like blurring wheels from side views!

When the view is not a side view, you have to transform the wheel, so it looks like a circle, apply the motion blur and then transform it back to its original shape.
Quote from Hahmo :Btw. can someone make tutorial of smoke? :E

You don't need a tutorial for everything, that will just make your edits look like everyone elses.

Quote from Flame CZE :When the view is not a side view, you have to transform the wheel, so it looks like a circle, apply the motion blur and then transform it back to its original shape.

Not very important but I use two extra shapes. The one is a perfect circle to transform the shape for blurring, the other one is a copy of the original shape of the selection to transform it back.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't know if you lost your humour but I certainly haven't.

Having humour doesn't mean laughing about every stupid and overplayed internet meme there is.

Oh dear god, no... You are still doing it, taking things seriously that aren't meant to. That is one face of humor.

The guy on the last page just used the word "nazi" because that's probably the first thing that comes to his mind thinking about unfair(in his view) restrictions. Is that so hard to emphatise in?

How about calling you Günther G.?^^
Quote from macsy :Nice shot there!
-

Something from me. Been trying to tame the GTRs.. I'm really slow, but at least I don't spin in every corner anymore
[IMAGE]

Quote from macsy :Thanks! Yea, the colors bothered me a bit, but I'm really no good with them. I did some saturation adjusting, and clicked some of the auto settings, but really, I don't know much about making good colors..

Nice angle indeed I helped you out with the colors a bit, if you don't mind

Just play around with them a bit in Photoshop, and see what you like for yourself. You can do anything, cool colors, warm colors, old photograph style, etc.

Hmm, now that I look at it again, I think it's still too blueish. Ahh well
Attached images
ColorCorrectXRR.jpg
nice atmosphere !

btw that tut works realy good audibg! now just have to figure out how not to blur caliper
Quote from dutchshogun :Nice angle indeed I helped you out with the colors a bit, if you don't mind

Not at all. You're right, that looks better. I'll try to experiment more, it's just that there's so much tools and I don't fully understand most of them. Well, I'll do some research..

Quote :
Hmm, now that I look at it again, I think it's still too blueish. Ahh well

Let's just call it a cool spring day
Quote from macsy :Not at all. You're right, that looks better. I'll try to experiment more, it's just that there's so much tools and I don't fully understand most of them. Well, I'll do some research..

Let's just call it a cool spring day

Open up a picture in Photoshop, go to:
Image => Adjustments => Color Balance

And you might wanna change the Brightness/Contrast also. Image => Adjustments => Brightness/Contrast

All you need
Quote from dutchshogun :Open up a picture in Photoshop, go to:
Image => Adjustments => Color Balance

And you might wanna change the Brightness/Contrast also. Image => Adjustments => Brightness/Contrast

All you need

Color balance seems pretty good.. For brightness/contrast I've usually used levels.

How's this? I wish we had a desert(-ish) track on LFS

Attached images
fzr@desert_track.jpg
(0_0) wow! Nice!

See how much of a difference some colors can make?

But seriously, you're spot on with the scenery! Really nice job! Too bad the Desert isn't Hi-Res
Fantastich!

This should be done via texture addon.
Thanks guys! Yeah, while the desert pic was 1280px wide, it needed some streching after the rotation, but I figured some blur would fix enough of the problem. Higher-res would've been nicer, but this image was the closest to what I wanted. Sand dunes, hi-res or not, would've looked pretty silly
ermm.. :/ just wanted to try a pic cuz i just drove 2h in a row.. and wanted to celebrate it somehow.. so here it is
Attached images
lfs_00000012 copy.jpg
Congratz on the 2h! I see you did some off-road
Attached images
Simplee B&W.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :ermm.. :/ just wanted to try a pic cuz i just drove 2h in a row.. and wanted to celebrate it somehow.. so here it is

Ahem, two hour is great acompshiment, GTAL?

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG