The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :small error in the rear wing with the transparency....also i dont think it was the right picture for a black and white with one color subject tbh

Quote from macsy :Pro tip: Use radial blur on wheels, not smudge
--

My newest. I was going to make a air intake on the head light, but I'm not that good with creating things from scratch. So it's just carbon now..

http://www.bluemelon.com/photo/8251/471651.jpg

thanks guys

and nice pic DuKe
Attached images
1.png
Quote from TypeRacing :

Nice one, some GTAL training there huh?
Mirrors just are black, the only negative thing about the pic from me.
Quote from Hahmo :Nice one, some GTAL training there huh?
Mirrors just are black, the only negative thing about the pic from me.

Mirrors are always just black in shift-u mode
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Mirrors are always just black in shift-u mode

Nope, they are only black if you are using the patch! If you use the original version, that is made after the patches, then it works, and mirrors are working well.
What version do you mean? Z25?
Just preview to my new skin.
Attached images
Nismo.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :What version do you mean? Z25?

Z25 is a patch! I mean like when they make the final version of the patches. For ex. Z0.5 etc.
Quote from andRo. :Z25 is a patch! I mean like when they make the final version of the patches. For ex. Z0.5 etc.

Yes, but even 0.5Y or 0.5Z are patches. 0.5Z25 and 0.5Z28 are a little exception in the official patch naming convention because of the upcoming patch 0.6A.
Ok, well, I meant like Z0.5 etc. In those ones it works.

Yeah, I said it wrong, I meant...it doesn't work in test patches!
Why did they get rid of it then? Is the game going so slow it's going backwards now?
Quote from brandons48 :Why did they get rid of it then? Is the game going so slow it's going backwards now?

As far as I know, they were causing some bugs and problems, that couldn't be fixed.
While my wheel is out of the game, I decided to make 2 screens from replays! Click for higher res..

Heres my XR drifting pic. "Driftingpictureoriginal.jpg" is the in-game picture. (Maxed graphics, Nchanger profile, ENB shader) and "Driftingpicture.jpg" is the edited version.
Attached images
Driftingpicture.jpg
Driftingpictureoriginal.jpg
Simple one again.
Attached images
RAC@Blackwood¨¨.jpg
Quote from TuomasH :Simple one again.

Brake calipers and the back of the car are blurred which makes it look weird and for my taste the lens flare is a bit overdone. Otherwise nice picture!
Quote from 5tag :Brake calipers and the back of the car are blurred which makes it look weird and for my taste the lens flare is a bit overdone. Otherwise nice picture!

Thanks!
Fixed those brake calipers.
Quote from TuomasH :Thanks!
Fixed those brake calipers.

Oh and there's that little piece of grass seen through the rear right wheel...
Quote from 5tag :Oh and there's that little piece of grass seen through the rear right wheel...

And right wheels are flying.
But fixed now.
Some of you might remember my pic here from GTAL training..
Now here's the final result from the race, finishing 7th
Attached images
lfs_00000018 copysmall.jpg
lfs_00000018edit.jpg
A bit too stickered maybe...

Haha.
Attached images
mbcpomo1.png
Quote from Vegas Las :A bit too stickered maybe...

Haha.

Nice.
-
I haven't made any drifting edit in while, so I made one now.
It's better, if you haven't made any. Don't you see all the mistakes yourself? It looks horrible, sorry. Usually you have a lot better edits.
Quote from andRo. :It's better, if you haven't made any. Don't you see all the mistakes yourself? It looks horrible, sorry. Usually you have a lot better edits.

Yeah I guess it went "bit" over. Smoke is made rushly and that bumper looks horrible etc. Made it way too quickly.
I might do something better later today.
EDIT: Got enough of drifting pics.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG