The online racing simulator
Figured this might be enjoyed.
Quote from lukasauno :@Ca18Slider: Not bad.

I've tried to make night and here it goes:
Original pic:http://www.ipix.lt/images/75380509.jpg
Edited:http://www.ipix.lt/images/37389112.jpg
Maybe something need to be changed?

Very nice edit. Reminds me of Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift, which is good. Maybe if the car would be closer and bigger, that would be perfect, you could see all the details and you could actually use it as a wallpaper.

Ca18Slider - Blur on your front wheel is funny. And the 2nd cars wheels aren't spinning.
The Turbo class, a little different.
Attached images
FXO 1.jpg
RB4 1.jpg
XRT 1.jpg
Quote from Lynce :

OMG, is that a render? Or is that some kind of mega super graphics in the game?

If it's not a render, what reflection mod do you use, and what makes it looks so great?

Or did you just photoshoped it?

Anyways, great pic!
Quote from andRo. :OMG, is that a render? Or is that some kind of mega super graphics in the game?

If it's not a render, what reflection mod do you use, and what makes it looks so great?

Or did you just photoshoped it?

Anyways, great pic!

Thanks for your comment. This is the
answer:

Just simple photoshopping
Damn...nice photoshopping skills! It's probably easy, but I don't even know that...if it's not secret, you could maybe tell how you do that? PM me if you don't want to post it to everyone.
Bored.
Attached images
fbm.jpg
Quote from tonyonparas :Bored.

Awesome detail! Just the Forumla Bimmer's exhaust seems weird facing downwards.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Awesome detail! Just the Forumla Bimmer's exhaust seems weird facing downwards.

Yea, I don´t like it either, but FBM´s butt is made so well that I wanted to make a small tribute to it
Quote from andRo. :Damn...nice photoshopping skills! It's probably easy, but I don't even know that...if it's not secret, you could maybe tell how you do that? PM me if you don't want to post it to everyone.

I'll do tutorials in 2009.

Patient, please.
Quote from furiously-fast :awesome Detail! Just The Forumla Bimmer's Exhaust Seems Weird Facing Downwards.

+1.

I like your work, Tonyonparas.

@Flame_CZE

@ Ca18Slider wow !

@ Furiously Fast, nice pics as always. Never you tired.
Quote from Lynce :

@ Furiously Fast, nice pics as always. Never you tired.

I'm mainly tired. Not much today since I had half day of school.
Tazka, absolutely awesome RAC edit! Lukasona, I like your Night drift one. And Lynce, goes without saying, awesome work again!

Here's one I've done. Tried something a little different. May not look visually stunning but I didn't want it to be. It actually took quite a while to get it right!

I did try including other parts of the interior into the reflection, but the perspective was completely wrong. And as the seats are black, chances are they'd reflect less anyway...
whats up with everyone suddenly doing RL wheels on lfs cars? i dont really like it
Thanks andro and racer556.

Sweet work with the reflections Lynce and Minimaxman.
Quote from Anathema :

Oh... my... GAWD!! These sorta pics just make you wish how LFS could be real sometimes.:eek:
That's very cool Anathema! Took me a minute to work out what was going on, looks so real.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG