The online racing simulator
XRR vs FZR
Attached images
XRRvsFZR_low.jpg
XRRvsFZR_Hi_Res.jpg

Click on it for original size...
Not actually, the "distance" has gaussian blur, because it doesnt move, the car has motion because it moves.
Quote from FireMike15 :Way to much Blur dude, my eyes get hurt. Try less blur next time. But the Pics are okay.

oops hehe

Quote from Kristi :I know it's pretty cold in Australia these days, but try to keep that hand still next time. Thanks

I'll do my best
Made it for fun.

The Very End, in his UF1
Attached images
TVEinhisUF1.jpg
Lol
Quote from Kristi :Not actually, the "distance" has gaussian blur, because it doesnt move, the car has motion because it moves.

I correctly understand, what at you is involved two filters?
One on a layer with the car, another - on a layer that round the car?
Quote from skiper :I correctly understand, what at you is involved two filters?
One on a layer with the car, another - on a layer that round the car?

Wtf are you on about..?
It would be a "photographer fail". Period.
Quote from brandons48 :Made it for fun.

The Very End, in his UF1

Your motion blur could need a little improvement whether it was intended to look realistic or to portray some "woosh" kind of effect.
New my edited pics )))
Attached images
XRRvsFZR-2_low.jpg
XRRvsFZR-2_Hi-Res.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Your motion blur could need a little improvement whether it was intended to look realistic or to portray some "woosh" kind of effect.

I know how to do it properly, I wanted an unrealistic "comic" effect - In that respect I think it worked fairly well

edit: Here's a quick one. I'm bored.
Attached images
XRR_Chevrolet.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :I know how to do it properly, I wanted an unrealistic "comic" effect - In that respect I think it worked fairly well

Okay... it is debatable how a "comic" effect should look like when it is used in something that is not a comic.^^ I was just criticising that it looks like a seperate motion blur layer behind the car that you moved some 20 pixels to the right.

By the way: Don't know if that's also your way to do it usually but I take two screenshots to edit one: One with the car and one with just the background (from the exact same positions).
Either I manually cut out the car from the first screen shot, or I use the layer option "difference" and then the "magic stick" with "take in all layers" enabled.
Note that I don't use an english version so I don't know what the words in quotation marks really are called but I hope you get what I mean.
I use the two images method too - usually, in the UF1 pic i just duplicated the layer so parts of the car where left.
Quote from brandons48 :I use the two images method too [...]

I don't know whether it is widely known but I found it the best (easiest and most clean) way to do it. By the way motion blur is only worth it on shots like that of the UF1. Your XRR screen would suit some radial blur much better. Just widen the image some 500% to the left and guess where the point to blur from would be appropriate. Draw two or more lines if you are as much of a perfectionist.^^
My first edit with edited smoke =)
Its not bad, the blue lights are cool.
yup that's true, nice work
Quote from skiper :here is my smoke

I'm sorry to say but your smoke sucks dick. And in this one the smoke is atleast partly real, you have just c/p the car over some real drifter.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG