The online racing simulator
Just added the Road cars led translation to the Italian file.
I can't seem to find the text strings relative to the interface submenu,can you please help me?
Attached files
Italiano.txt - 52.6 KB - 438 views
Quote from Flame CZE :Just a quick note to Czech racers: the line with LED colour change is badly translated and it should be updated in the next (test) patch.

Is there anymore text that needs to be translated from Z?
If so,can you please pm me what it is?
Thanks
Quote from IlGuercio :Is there anymore text that needs to be translated from Z?
Thanks

I can't remember, try to ask Victor or Scawen instead There are couple of lines about the multi-monitor support and few more.
Quote from ussbeethoven :Would it be possible to make this display also optional on road cars (except RAC) for H-gate shifter users?

You can change the colour to black which will make it dissappear

---
Anyway, the new list of hosts is great! Good new features there.
Hosts list looks weird on widescreen. I mean server and track names are aligned to the left. IIRC they were aligned to the centre in the previous patches. Maybe I'm wrong.
#305 - msk
Quote from Scawen :
Added option to set colour of road car gear LED display

It also changes colour of speed display in fxr, fzr and mrt. Is it bug or feature?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hosts list looks weird on widescreen. I mean server and track names are aligned to the left. IIRC they were aligned to the centre in the previous patches. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, they were. But I think it's not a bug, just a change that devs made.
Quote from IlGuercio :Is there anymore text that needs to be translated from Z?
Thanks

Just to let you know, we have an official Italian translator who uses our online system. I don't pick up translation files from the test patch. But maybe you are just posting it for your own use and others.

Quote from msk :It also changes colour of speed display in fxr, fzr and mrt. Is it bug or feature?

A feature. I allowed it to affect those temporary speedos as well, which was the easiest thing to do and seemed sensible.
"Host options are displayed on Join Specific Host screen"

I can't see anything different about the screen compared to my Patch Z backup exe. I'm definitely using Z24. What should be new?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :"Host options are displayed on Join Specific Host screen"

I can't see anything different about the screen compared to my Patch Z backup exe. I'm definitely using Z24. What should be new?

It's only different if you click a host in the list of hosts.
:doh:

Thanks!
-
(kubsztyk) DELETED by kubsztyk
Quote from msk :It also changes colour of speed display in fxr, fzr and mrt. Is it bug or feature?

FZR and FXR use the dashboards from the FZ50 and FXO. When they get their updated interiors this wont happen anymore.
win7 x64bit

clicks on host went to load got the auto dl msg to get from z22 to z24.

goes to download it but cannot save the file

also in op

Quote :
PATCH Z22 to Z24 (If you already have Z22) :
http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs...Z22_TO_Z24.exe (4.6 MB)

PATCH Z to Z24 (If you have a Z version earlier than Z22) :
http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs...H_Z_TO_Z24.exe (1.4 MB)

DEDICATED HOST Z24 (non-graphical version for hosting only) :
http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs...2_DEDI_Z24.zip (1.6 MB)

(1.4mb) and (4.6mb) are wrong way round xD
Attached images
lfsautodlbroke.jpg
Just installed works fine for me,
(windows 7 32-bit)

EDIT: i can join every server like i want , and its dowloading the skin like normal for me
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Someone can explain what the lot of text in lobby?
Just hover your mouse over it, and read it.

...Beaten!
I'm quite happy we are getting all these little updates, Thanks LFS guys
Dont know if this has been Covered,

Buy why have Shift lights been taken away from Road cars?

Quite a few road cars now have Shift lights,

Weather it be for best MPG as to when to change up or down or when close to the Limiter but there still there,

Seams a Step back to me,

Quote from philipac :Dont know if this has been Covered,

Buy why have Shift lights been taken away from Road cars?

Quite a few road cars now have Shift lights,

Weather it be for best MPG as to when to change up or down or when close to the Limiter but there still there,

Seams a Step back to me,

The cars in LFS are more or less based on cars from the mid 90s, and back then, it was quite rare to have a car with shift light.
Quote from ATHome :The cars in LFS are more or less based on cars from the mid 90s, and back then, it was quite rare to have a car with shift light.

Every 1993+ car I've been in that has a manual transmission has had a shift light oddly enough.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Every 1993+ car I've been in that has a manual transmission has had a shift light oddly enough.

rev counter yes.. shift light.. no
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG