The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :Thank Eric, not me

We need to thank you to
Because yea i think you are coding the online system and all the other stuff
and without you i even cant run lfs.exe

Better Say:

THANKS to the 3best Developer of an Racing Simulation Game
Im asking me while driving in Z22.. why we need light?
does i smell a weather changing system? day/night?

Regards Heiko1
Quote from daltonlfs :I thank all LFS DEVS

+1 to that. Each dev has something to do with the game. If there was no Progammer, there would be no game to play. If there was no Modeller, there will be nothing to play with. If there was no Webmaster, there will be no-one arguing about the Scirocco.... oh wait.

So once again, I thank all devs for making a brilliant game.
Quote from Scatter :That's much more like it!
Some cars I see today have different patterns for the tail lights. There seems to be one pattern for the night lights and another pattern for the brake lights that are used at both day and night.

Or

There's a dividing line. But the pattern is the same, just like this Mitsubishi Starion:

I try to make a lights just like Starion original lights but the problem is that the front ones will be with lines too bad looking i think..
i see what you did there..
Great job on all of these updates! I have pretty much given up on NFS (oh boy, i said it). Their latest game has a bunch crappy FAILS in it. Thanks sooo much to the LFS devs.
Connections List
The minor tweaks to the connection list are great, alphabetical ordering in particular. But the background for the actual nicknames is a bit dark, so that black names or characters are lost against the car interior / tyres depending on view used. Would be great if this was a bit lighter (like the other buttons in the list) to provide more contrast, or even if the colour or opacity could be changed as an option.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from Inouva :Precisely that it wass i wass talking.

PM me if you want the lights.. Updated the same style not like Starion that i try...
awesome boys
but i found one bug i think...
i placed start green arrow.. and when i deleted that then start arrow hided but still start place at green arrow... its fixed the clean up button, sorry for my english
Z22 crashed when i shift-f4'ed in fullscreen (vista). Could not reproduce it, only happened once.

Dunno how usefull this is, but here it goes:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LFS.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ae1ff46
Fault Module Name: d3d8.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a65b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0004c952
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1044
Additional Information 1: 64ea
Additional Information 2: cce9f653dd0f8eec446de52154d2f82d
Additional Information 3: 1c6e
Additional Information 4: cae2d90c7aa840636173874dcd421e37
Hi I found strange bug. When you are switched to external view (TV view) and you will go to Driver settings in Options the driver model is intersecting the car. Image below.

Attached images
shot001.JPG
Quote from Radekteam :Hi I found strange bug. When you are switched to external view (TV view) and you will go to Driver settings in Options the driver model is intersecting the car. Image below.

Old bug but not so bug.
Quote from Radekteam :Hi I found strange bug. When you are switched to external view (TV view) and you will go to Driver settings in Options the driver model is intersecting the car. Image below.

Yeah, that's been around forever. Not Test Patch related.
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh, there was a discussion about this long time ago. I can't see a problem with it and I'd say - it doesn't show the whole car body, axles, suspensions, why should it show the brakes?

It showed it before they updated the rims
Quote from Aid :because cars have lights

Then why aren't there be numberplate lights?

(Note that I'm not complaining to the devs, there's alot more important things then numberplate lights. I'm just arguing with people for the sake of proving that their argument is circular)
please stop the nonsense

only test patch related posts

thanks
Uuuh I just love those XRT rims Eric, thanks!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Then why aren't there be numberplate lights?

(Note that I'm not complaining to the devs, there's alot more important things then numberplate lights. I'm just arguing with people for the sake of proving that their argument is circular)

lol, you think that numberplate lights could be noticeable if there are no night weather and effects yet?

Back on topic, I noticed no improvement in my FPS when racing online, but the speed of the server search is much better!
I also feel that the XRT and XRR are more stable than in Z20. Was that supposed to happen?
Now I'm waiting for night and creating/moving/deleting objects by InSim ( I'm working at PHPLFS (catching all of packets because not all implemented) and doing good script)
those rims are gonna look really nice on my xrt/nasa shuttle
I can't understand why some people want to mod them and change these lights to something else? To me, they look perfect as they are. And I'm sorry but I didn't like at all the changes SouvlakiTheBest did to them.

New XR rims are perfect. Period.

I'd like to thank all devs because the changes are amazing. I haven't found any bugs yet and the new list of hosts system is awesome. It took me 7 seconds to refresh all 167 racing servers up-to-date with UDP connection. It used to take a lot longer than that

Oh, by the way... I hope you don't mind me saying it, but... I think racing cars (by that I mean UFR, XFR and all GTR) maybe shouldn't have a license plate?

(pics of racing cars)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com ... 3378187771_658a2a00de.jpg
http://tuning.blogsome.com/images/wtcc.jpg
http://autosport.aeiou.pt/users/357/35786/4d3efd7d.jpeg
http://www.allsportauto.com/ph ... _bmw_320_si_wtcc_03_m.jpg

Sorry I know this isn't the suggestions forum, but since you are making some changes to license plates...
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG