The online racing simulator
Quote from OkaChan :I hope someday we'll be able to tune the wheels model in the setup field like some nfs.

LOL. I hardly hope not. Never ever compare LFS to NFS.
Just noticed the texture of the rear light from xrg / xrt / xrr they dont match, look at the pic

Click to enlarge

The position light and the Breake like, are totaly mismatch eath other

Looks like the 2 lights are diferent and have a separated optics.

Like here

Or here

Click to enlarge

Hope you understand what i am saying

Regards
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
volkswagen-golf-vi-Luces-traseras-Detalle-optica_header1000x500.jpg
Quote from Inouva :Just noticed the texture of the rear light from xrg / xrt / xrr they dont match, look at the pic

Click to enlarge

The position light and the Breake like, are totaly mismatch eath other

Looks like the 2 lights are diferent and have a separated optics.

I noticed that too, you can only really notice it up close though.

Looks like lights from two separate images
I thought they were meant to be different to separate the running lights from the brake lights.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I thought they were meant to be different to separate the running lights from the brake lights.

+1

seperated here, too
Quote from h3adbang3r :Not really relevant, since the lights don't actually illuminate anything yet.

Then why are there lights at all?
#132 - Aid
because cars have lights
Thanks Scawen, rims are beautiful, I was jumping like a 5 y/o when I saw new rims xD
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm sorry for a double-post.

However, there's a little "bug" in the XR GT wheel texture: the tyre valve interferes in the inner part of the wheel

Indeed. XRT and XRR ventils are allright.
Quote from brandons48 :I noticed that too, you can only really notice it up close though.

Looks like lights from two separate images

EXACTLY!!!!!

Quote from Furiously-Fast :I thought they were meant to be different to separate the running lights from the brake lights.

Quote from BastianB :+1

seperated here, too

Go to the sim, pick up de xrg or xrt or xrr, and have turned of the lighs and the break lights , and you will see what i am saying

The Texture looks diferent within the Brake light and the position light, they dont follow the "Line"

@edit, look the pick closely

See, bout lighs are totaly diferent , when in real life the same lighs have the same patern of "Design"
Attached images
Clipboard0231.jpg
Quote from daltonlfs :Thanks Scawen, rims are beautiful, I was jumping like a 5 y/o when I saw new rims xD

Thank Eric, not me
#137 - Uke
I'm having some problems with this test patch..

I only see about 30 servers on the server list, but i can still join to servers that isn't in the list, pretty annoying :S
Thank you Eric.
Quote from Uke :I'm having some problems with this test patch..

I only see about 30 servers on the server list, but i can still join to servers that isn't in the list, pretty annoying :S

Disable the [TCP] filter in the lower right corner.
Quote from Inouva :See, bout lighs are totaly diferent , when in real life the same lighs have the same patern of "Design"

Which lights differs from which? Are you talking about pixel tiny details or whole lights packet?
I find them ok...
Nice, especially the XRR rims are looking great. List of hosts is loading much faster now, very nice improvements and working fine!
Quote from pasibrzuch :Which lights differs from which? Are you talking about pixel tiny details or whole lights packet?
I find them ok...

bout, they dont match
#144 - Uke
Great work on the rims Eric, patch works flawlessly . Still waiting for this legendary interior updates .
@Inouva
#147 - Dmt
Scawen, everything is fine, we are ready for next patch.
Quote from Inouva :
See, bout lighs are totaly diferent , when in real life the same lighs have the same patern of "Design"

These lights have a different pattern of 'design' too (And these are stock)
Some cars have separate tail lights and brake lights, some have twin light bulbs or two bulbs in one reflector. It is very common and it is not affected by age of car, it is just style choice of car creators.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Hi, i know what you mean,yes it its wrong... and not real.So i make this. Tell me your opinion...
http://img261.imageshack.us/i/stbrearlightsnew1.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/stbrearlightsnew2.jpg/

That's much more like it!
Some cars I see today have different patterns for the tail lights. There seems to be one pattern for the night lights and another pattern for the brake lights that are used at both day and night.

Or

There's a dividing line. But the pattern is the same, just like this Mitsubishi Starion:
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG