The online racing simulator
Quote from PioneerLv :Done that, but look at the result, look at that ping! :eye-poppi

Check your firewall/network, you apparently have a problem with UDP traffic (no reply 82 servers)
It's okay now. The ping is 50 - 200, not 1500 and server list loading is very fast. I checked the Event/ system log and noted that the long server list loading was at the same time, when was started process named ''WMPNetworkSvc''

Can the problem be that process?
I've been installing all the new patches fine without any problems, but now when I enter the garage or start a race I get a message in red saying, Can't open : xrgt_alloy2, also I haven't noticed anything different about the number plates, however there is an option for tcp in the server list and also on the main menu it says "Live for Speed 0.5Z22". Has anybody else had this problem and does anybody know what to do?
Alex.
You seem to be missing some files. Try to redownload and extract the file again.
Looks like you didn't install the patch correctly.

You should move the patch file into your LFS folder and double click it there, allow it to extract right there, overwriting all files.
Quote from Scawen :Looks like you didn't install the patch correctly.

You should move the patch file into your LFS folder and double click it there, allow it to extract right there, overwriting all files.

Thanks, I've got it now, the problem was that I extracted it into my downloads folder, and lost the data and docs folders but found the .exe, but it's all sorted now. And thanks for the quick reply!
Quote from Gegry1992 :awesome boys
but i found one bug i think...
i placed start green arrow.. and when i deleted that then start arrow hided but still start place at green arrow... its fixed the clean up button, sorry for my english

I've heard of this one a few times but I don't know how to reproduce it.

I created a start arrow, restarted race at the arrow.
Then deleted the arrow.
Restart race takes me to the usual start grid.

If there is a way to reliably reproduce this then I should be able to fix it, although it's not really an important bug.
Quote from Scawen :I've heard of this one a few times but I don't know how to reproduce it.

I created a start arrow, restarted race at the arrow.
Then deleted the arrow.
Restart race takes me to the usual start grid.

If there is a way to reliably reproduce this then I should be able to fix it, although it's not really an important bug.

its happen when u remove the arrow and then get out the pit, and u will start on the place of the arrow
Z23 - Release it plz
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Quote from [nism0]M5 : When you turn ON ABS it turns off, and vice versa ? bit annoying lol but i am not sure if i only have this problem, i think many other people may have come across this bug.

The light is supposed to be OFF when ABS is ON. It's a warning light to tell you that ABS is off.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yes, but the plate dds file is white, lfs displays the rear one as yellow, and before you say 'but there is a yellow and a white plate in the dds file', write in the light blue colour and have a look for yourself, on the front its blue, and on the back its green, which proves it, the white background is used for both plates and LFS renders the rear one to be yellow.

Thank You
Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place but since i've had my new monitor (46" Samsung) there has been a bit of a glitch in the F9 tyre info. It seems the top part of the tyre wear indicator is overlapped with the tyre to road contact info. i'm using Z22 atm.

I've attached a pic to explain. It's not a massive problem but it is good to see how the tyres are wearing which i can't see now.

I'm using HDMI to DVI-D
Resolution is at 1920x1080 @ 60hertz

Hope it's an easy fix
Pete
Attached images
BF1Wheel.jpg
That's always happened to me, on both this and my old PC
I have found a bug.

I was customizing all view (to adapt bezel of monitors with bezel of each car...) and discover a bug in custom view with FBM, only in this car.

I have do a grid with all cars (in the order of the selection list, 1st UF1, last BF1), and add one AI for each car in BL1 track.

After doing all adjustaments, I notice that the custom view for the FBM don't save if you press TAB (to see another car) and when going again to FBM the custom view is the default (only seeing front wheels)

Not a bug, but custom view don't save position for the "screen angle" and uses the same than "in car view"

Fresh Patch Z22 installation.

@Peterules: I think that is because LFS thinks you has 2 monitors. Also for very big FOV like you put in your big screen I recommend to you, that put 5 monitors on left and 5 on rigth (in LFS->options->view) and adjust screen angle to maxium. You will have more natural view, but low FPS
Quote from Napalm Candy :I have found a bug.

I was customizing all view (to adapt bezel of monitors with bezel of each car...) and discover a bug in custom view with FBM, only in this car.

I have do a grid with all cars (in the order of the selection list, 1st UF1, last BF1), and add one AI for each car in BL1 track.

After doing all adjustaments, I notice that the custom view for the FBM don't save if you press TAB (to see another car) and when going again to FBM the custom view is the default (only seeing front wheels)

Fresh Patch Z22 installation.

use /view save after doing your changes and BEFORE moving to a different car or a different view.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
"/view save" don't solve anything , so don't save the custom view
is this old bug/feature? i just noticed it in z22
Attached images
wat.jpg
Quote from Jet_ CZE :is this old bug/feature? i just noticed it in z22

An optimisation that has been there since the dawn of time (2002).
Z24 : List of Hosts updates
Added small Z22 to Z24 patch in the first post

List of Hosts : Improved layout and cars / options filters
List of Hosts : Page up / page down / home / end keys work
Host options are displayed on Join Specific Host screen
Added option to set colour of road car gear LED display
Added option to set colour of road car gear LED display

Sounds cool.
Quote from Scawen :Added option to set colour of road car gear LED display

Would it be possible to make this display also optional on road cars (except RAC) for H-gate shifter users?
Just a quick note to Czech racers: the line with LED colour change is badly translated and it should be updated in the next (test) patch.
Thanks Scawen, once again made us all happy!
Woah Z22 to Z24 is 4.6Mb, almost four times the Z to Z22 patch
EDIT: Nevermind, it's a typo in the first post.

Sweet patch
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG