The online racing simulator
Yes, any program that used OutSim dashboard lights will need to be updated.

The dashboard lights reporting is done a better way now and allows more lights to be added in future.
Haha, Scirocco will get a facelift before the old will be released in LFS.
Quote from Scawen :...away, but please don't ask me for an estimate.

Sure wont mate

Good luck updating physics!
About the numberplate thingy.. would be nice if it would change automatically to the country where you are from.
Then everyone can see where everyone is from, then you don't need to ask in cruise servers: "where are you from?" ^^
Quote from BlackbirdCaD :About the numberplate thingy.. would be nice if it would change automatically to the country where you are from.
Then everyone can see where everyone is from, then you don't need to ask in cruise servers: "where are you from?" ^^

Then you would need also different colours. Also, the blue part on the left would only work in EU countries I assume and last but not least the USA for instance have an other format and a whole different system that doesn't have a single line of letters and numbers.
You can see where this is going, it would be very complicated to replicate all the different "styles".

Also, if you have the urgent need to tell people where you are from, do it like many do and stick a big fat SWE to your nick name. If you can't be bothered to tell them all the time then just don't tell 'em.^^
cool, then all my VWS mods will be put to use , hopefully
they have been sitting on the forums waiting for the devs to release the VWS for a while now lol
no rush though, I can wait
trouble with dedicated=invisible with Z25 on linux
hello,

I use linux with win and screen to start LFS dedicated server on linux without graphic server ( X )

screen -S demo wine LFS.exe /cfg=setup.txt

my setup file contains : /dedicated=invisible

it's work fine on Z13 but in Z25 screen ask for X server...

That's a bug or I make a mistake ???

Help welcome ( sorry for my english i m french ... )
Personally I can't help, as I have no idea about Wine. I don't know why Z25 would be different.

Just in case you don't get a reply here, maybe it would be a good idea to ask in the Hosts forum section.

I think some other people must have started Z25 hosts on Linux.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=74
Patch Test Forum isn't showing up in the Main forum window. Is this accidental, or has patch test been disabled again?
Quote from senn :Patch Test Forum isn't showing up in the Main forum window. Is this accidental, or has patch test been disabled again?

Yes, it was because there's nothing to test now. It will be enabled with the next text patches that will come with new tyre physics.
Chat can become sometimes unsynced if you say something together with someone else. Here is me([OPC] DK! first photo) and my friend([OPC] Titanium! second photo). We said together Hello, but in my screen i said it first and at his screen he said it first.
Attached images
OPC DK.JPG
OPC Titanium.JPG
Quote from DarkKostas :Chat can become sometimes unsynced if you say something together with someone else. Here is me([OPC] DK! first photo) and my friend([OPC] Titanium! second photo). We said together Hello, but in my screen i said it first and at his screen he said it first.

Well, it would because it takes time for the chat message to get from your pc to the server to the other dude's pc
unless you have some kind of real-time connection
Loving the Z25
The many touches make a make a marked improvement. Might just Update to my S2 licence now...... Keep up the good work Scawen. you should be proud, And when your finished with LFS maybe you can give us LIVE ON THE EDGE the motorbike sim I've been waiting for. lol just wishing out loud
the new patch is excellent and i haven't found any problems as far as i've looked, however i need help ands clarification on the multiple monitors subject, from someone who KNOWS the answer

i have a 1280x1024 19' LCD as my primary screen, its on the LEFT.
i have a 1600x1200 19' CRT as my secondary, its on the RIGHT.
i have an ATi X1650xt running these.

can i run LFS in full screen on both monitors, and how? can i center the view on the secondary monitor, so as to have the primary looking towards the passenger side of the car?

i am confused as to whats supported here and how to access it. stretching the window across both monitors works but is inelegant
One thing you forgot to mention is your operating system.

If you have Windows XP, I think that means you can set something in your graphics card settings so your desktop is stretched across both screens. If so, then if you can see the combined resolution in the LFS Screen Options, you will be set to go. I don't know if it is a problem that your screens have a different vertical resolution.

If you can select the combined screen resolution in LFS Screen Options, then in View Options you can start to set up your view by setting one left and zero right screens (or one right and zero left) and you'd need to set the screen widths in LFS as well (of main screen and side screen).

However, if you are using Windows Vista or Seven then you can just forget about it.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG