The online racing simulator
Thank you Scawen! Finally a patch that got me excited too! Rims are looking awesome! The server list is very quick, don't have to wait a second anymore! Thanks!
Nice improvement on the Connectionlist thing. Amazing how fast it loads now!
And loving the new XR rims and backlights.

Do you have plans on changing this stuff on the other cars, too? If so it would be VERY nice!

thanks
Quote from Scawen :For this, we are going to need a very detailed description.

Is this in full screen or windowed?
Did LFS start full screen or windowed?
Is it fixed by returning to a window then back to full screen?
Which operating system are you using?

Anything else you can think of... it really works for most people now, we need all the information to try and understand those few cases where it does not work. Many people discovered problems that in Z19 but it was fixed for nearly everyone in Z20.

OK sorry cant recall it atm but as soon as i will do that i will post all info, and maybe it wont happen again, but that was happening like few days in a row
Quote from oldnavy :OK sorry cant recall it atm but as soon as i will do that i will post all info, and maybe it wont happen again, but that was happening like few days in a row

Are you sure you didn't have Z19 at the time?
Quote from oldnavy :OK sorry cant recall it atm but as soon as i will do that i will post all info, and maybe it wont happen again, but that was happening like few days in a row

Try a fresh install of Z20,we all got rid of that problem with the latest patch.
Would someone mind posting a screenshot of the new XR rims?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Would someone mind posting a screenshot of the new XR rims?

Yeah, sec. I'll upload to this same post

Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
#33 - Byku
Everything works fine . Great patch!
here is a pic of the XRG rims....

thanks for the update Scawen!
Attached images
XRG new.jpg
#35 - Dmt
Nice.
Thanks!
Quote from geeman1 :Are you sure you didn't have Z19 at the time?

no Z20, i even tried to reinstal Z20 but still was having that bug, but there is posibilitythat there somtihng wrong with my OS because i have some probs with it
implement lfs
aHi yhere nive updates 1 question these updates, so u can implement the new s3 into it?
wtf, LX4/LX6 have only one exhaust now?

Also, new XRT rims are very sexy. Thanks Scawen.
Nice patch Scawen, my bug with LFS crash is not reproduceable anymore! I also like the new numberplates and wheels. And the list of hosts is great now! Thanks.
Quote from Shadowww :wtf, LX4/LX6 have only one exhaust now?

Also, new XRT rims are very sexy. Thanks Scawen.

I thought they always had (?) Correct me if I am wrong.
-
(jjones) DELETED by jjones
LX4 had one exhaust. LX6 had two.

XR rim's look super cool!
Woo! Great patch! LOVING the new rims & lights!
Quote from jjones :ahi yhere nive updates 1 question these updates, so u can implement the new s3 into it?

wtf?
Could someone post up a pic of the new lights please?
Quote from IlGuercio :wtf?

No clue. It's amazing how many British kids are functionally illiterate these days.
This happens if LFS and CMX Viewer share same data folder:
Attached images
cmx_00000003.jpg
Scawen I can only get a list of Z21/Z22 hosts on the host list, but I can still connect to Z12 hosts if I input the server in manually - is this normal?
Thanks, darn i love the new rims So beautiful
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG