The online racing simulator
Z25 is the new recommended, hopefully stable, full version. You shouldn't risk anything by installing Z25.
Devs will probably just upload this version to lfs.net and spread it also to other pages. No new physics, no new cars.

Get it?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :So do we get the new physics and stuff tonight then? Or he wants us to test Z25 alot before he releases a patch with the physics and stuff?

No. The Z25 patch will be the official patch for now. And it will be until scirocco and new physics are released, which date is still unknown.

Scawen doesn't do testpatches anymore, he is now fully working with the next official patch.
Quote from Bose321 :Cool. Thanks. I'm all excited, now I can't learn.

I think u mean u can't wait but who cares! lol

THANKS SCAWEN!
What Kid said. Many people don't watch test patches and are sad waiting too long for the next updates. So there will be an official patch Z25 including these test patch features.
Ok i understand now, thankyou.
Oui. Comprendo grazi
#407 - Dmt
The physics are already done.
Theres same like there was X10;X30
#411 - Dmt
Quote from Bose321 :Who said that?

What he were doing all these 10months then? :uglyhamme
Some serious reading comprehension issues up in here.
Quote from Dmt :What he were doing all these 10months then? :uglyhamme

Oh, please don't go there. You didn't just go there.
Got Z25 and it works (copyied it over my z22)

EDIT: d-loading a fresh z to do the test
Quote from Dmt :The physics are already done.

A version of physics is probably tested closed beta, obviously not THE version.
Well, in any case, if there are no more patches for these issues that have come up in z20+ patches, then we will have to wait at least a few more months for a new patch. So these patches were nice and quick while they lasted
Quote from Bokujishin :I tried as you said, with two AI cars: a XRG and a FBM.
I changed the custom view of the FBM, leaved the options, pressed tab twice, and the view was the same, so no problem here...

Does anyone except you have this bug?

So I don't understand why I have this bug Had you tried with the Z22/25?

Another thing related to Z25, where is the option to set the numbers of monitors?

Edit: With a clean install of Patch Z to patch Z25, don't have this problem with the custom view and FBM...
Nice patch, is it me or the updated cars on the selection screen are a bit blurried and low res?
Quote from Napalm Candy :Another thing related to Z25, where is the option to set the numbers of monitors?

Options > View, top part.
Quote from Napalm Candy :Another thing related to Z25, where is the option to set the numbers of monitors?

Same as all recent patches, I think.

On mine it appears in Options... View screen.
Quote from kimd41 :Nice patch, is it me or the updated cars on the selection screen are a bit blurried and low res?

You are right they could be higher res but they are no more blurred than in old versions.
Okey , Just installed a fresh z , and then the patch z25 , after that starting up lfs.exe , and very thing is correct. just the normal new user wizard...

Works good...
Quote from Scawen :Same as all recent patches, I think.

On mine it appears in Options... View screen.

Yes, I did not understand the description and thought it was a new option.

Edit: With this new install, I have hear again the music theme lol, time to change
Done my first bit of testing - everything works fine here. Didn't notice anything untoward. Using Windows 7 Pro.

Can I suggest that the server list filters - all, std, tbo,..., real, hard etc always stay at the top or the bottom of the screen, rather than jumping around depending on how many servers are found. Right at the bottom seems like a good place (i.e. as if the server list was full, but even when it isn't). I know it isn't a 'bug', but it did strike me as annoying.

Probably too late to stick in Z25 official release, but I can try
Just a very minor style thing:

The hover text for the cars has no ":" at the end, but the hover for the server option has " :". Either it should have also no : or at least the additional " " removed. (The ":" makes only sense when the option is selceted (yes/no))

EDIT:
Just noticed that cars have the " :" too if selected. I still vote to have ":" instead of " :".
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG