The online racing simulator
Quote from senn :LX6 always only had 1 exhaust. The only LX that had two, is the officially unreleased LX8.

The old GTT (XRT) had two back in the day

Thanks man!!!!I never remember a LX4\6 had 2 exhausts...... It make me search the google, the history of LFS..... confused
As for the XRT....nice old days with 2 exhausts

Quote from Flame CZE :I'm sorry for a double-post.

However, there's a little "bug" in the XR GT wheel texture: the tyre valve interferes in the inner part of the wheel

Like a valve from truck tire
(M2 the valve is like the pic)
Wow nice update, i went from z20 to z22 and i get atleast 80fps now its great
Nothing i could say thats bad...besides the fact we should be able to choose our number plate :P hehe I like the Rims, they are sexy.
I don't know if it is a bug,but when you go to Shift+P and go to Car,then you can see the pictures of the cars,but the XR's rims aren't updated,they're the old ones still.
Quote from hp999 :I don't know if it is a bug,but when you go to Shift+P and go to Car,then you can see the pictures of the cars,but the XR's rims aren't updated,they're the old ones still.

Hmmm, nice idea to update my updated pics
Very nice rims graphics! brake graphics arent that good... i think it needs some reflections ... The intensity of the brake light doesnt looks much realistic for me i think it should be more. Loading speed of host its the BEST!!!
Wow... Very nice...
you could add possibility to hide Demo servers. Otherwise good work
Quote from Alles :you could add possibility to hide Demo servers. Otherwise good work

That would be awesome
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Nice wheels.
But i am missing wheel hub. Wheel is not connected with brake disk.

Acoording previous updates I expected XR series with dual vid bulbs in tailights and maybe third light in road cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD97GuTqetI
And usually position lights are near edge of car. At this moment are position lights near center.
Separated lights are using very old cars these days.
Attached images
wheel.jpg
Thanks. XRG, XRT and XRR wheels are nice.
@ Woyta
Same the FBM and XRG..... I think the reason is "XRG / XRT / XRR wheels updated using the new wheel drawing system" so its the rims bug to miss the hub.
Major d/c'ing is happening on the (FM) FOX Junkies server.. Might be Z21/22 related?
That is very unlikely because Z21 / Z22 only affects the host pinging.

No other aspect of the multiplayer system has been changed in any way.
Quote from Scawen :Much faster List of Hosts (by using UDP instead of TCP)

Great.

SERT servers are update to the Z22.
after use this patch,I can not change some opinions in the game。
who can tell me why?
Like which ones, for example?
Quote from blakehoo88 :
+1 i would like to see new wheels on the RB good work so far

The RB also has new wheels, like the UF and the RAC, they look almost completely the same, but they look a bit nicer though
Edit: And the LX

Btw: It's weird, the new Led Gear Indicators.. It takes some getting used to. Also, the RPM's go up way quicker now, because of the extra space.
And in the car selection menu, you can already see the dashboard with gauges, and the mirrors work in it too!
Thanks! for that Scawen
Quote from dutchshogun :The RB also has new wheels, like the UF and the RAC, they look almost completely the same, but they look a bit nicer though
Edit: And the LX

Btw: It's weird, the new Led Gear Indicators.. It takes some getting used to. Also, the RPM's go up way quicker now, because of the extra space.
And in the car selection menu, you can already see the dashboard with gauges, and the mirrors work in it too!

Placebo effect? I don't see any diference at all with the wheels for the RB, UF and RAC. Please prove me blind

And I don't know what you're trying to say by RPMs going up quicker?

Also, I don't see the gauges and working mirrors in the car selection menu.
Second time today my LFS (Z22) has freeze. Never happened before.
First time was on (FM) Fox Junkies, second on [CLC] cruise, both after about 10 minutes of playing.
I had to use task-manager to kill it.
Quote from Simpson :Second time today my LFS (Z22) has freeze. Never happened before.
First time was on (FM) Fox Junkies, second on [CLC] cruise, both after about 10 minutes of playing.
I had to use task-manager to kill it.

You should try to reproduce it with patch Z to see if it is really Z22 related, or if a change in your system causes this. I strongly suspect the latter, to be honest.
Quote from AndroidXP :You should try to reproduce it with patch Z to see if it is really Z22 related, or if a change in your system causes this. I strongly suspect the latter, to be honest.

No changes in system, neigher in hardware etc. On Z20 was (and still is) everything ok, today i download Z22 and happened 2 times.
After small chat on [CLC] many persons have same issue.

Will play on Z20 and see if it happend again.

EDIT: On Z20 nothing, and after allmost 1 hour on Z22 nothing, so maybe it was random freeze
WOW!!! best tester so far!!! i love the fast refresh and also the cars on track option.....the amount of time i have joined races with 6 or more people in server and no one is racing! god! THANK YOU!!!!!!

EDIT:: i've just noticed that everytime i go into LFS my G15 LCD and M keys seem to freeze although i can still use my WMP buttons (play/pause etc.) i don't know if it's the patch but i just thought i would point it out just in case.
Thank You Scavier!!!

It's been a while since i got excited over a testpatch. I hope someday we'll be able to tune the wheels model in the setup field like some nfs.

Great job.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG