The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :I can't understand why some people want to mod them and change these lights to something else? To me, they look perfect as they are. And I'm sorry but I didn't like at all the changes SouvlakiTheBest did to them.

New XR rims are perfect. Period.

I'd like to thank all devs because the changes are amazing. I haven't found any bugs yet and the new list of hosts system is awesome. It took me 7 seconds to refresh all 167 racing servers up-to-date with UDP connection. It used to take a lot longer than that

Oh, by the way... I hope you don't mind me saying it, but... I think racing cars (by that I mean UFR, XFR and all GTR) maybe shouldn't have a license plate?

(pics of racing cars)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com ... 3378187771_658a2a00de.jpg
http://tuning.blogsome.com/images/wtcc.jpg
http://autosport.aeiou.pt/users/357/35786/4d3efd7d.jpeg
http://www.allsportauto.com/ph ... _bmw_320_si_wtcc_03_m.jpg

Sorry I know this isn't the suggestions forum, but since you are making some changes to license plates...

I already sugested and got flamed to hell, sinse 1 year ago or so.
It won't let me unlock.
It says it can't connect, even though there is no firewall blocking it and the internet is working :S
Quote from Gegry1992 :i placed start green arrow.. and when i deleted that then start arrow hided but still start place at green arrow...

its not testpatch related
it happen to me sometimes . I fix it by saving the lyt and reload the lyt again
Quote from hansonator69 :It won't let me unlock.
It says it can't connect, even though there is no firewall blocking it and the internet is working :S

if you try it with a normal LFS Z, is it allowing you too unlock in that version ?

(just asking because i dont have this problem:shy
Quote :Hello,

I don't know if it's a bug but, if i record data of "Direct Camera Control" (IS_CPP) and replay it through INSIM (with Time >0), no problem, work is done. Except if i put LFS in pause. Camera travel seems to be corrupted. If i remove the pause, all goes back into the right way.

PS : all Z versions

Thanks,
Bye

PS : Just a little request. Is it possible to make accessible the slider bar of replay in shift+U mode ? (The lower panel options of shift+U mode is a bit too low)

Hi, your post was on my notes from Z20.

Can you explain a bit more how it is buggy when the camera is paused? What are you trying to do anyway, is it to play back camera movements through InSim to make a video?

I think there is some way to do it, not actually pausing LFS, but using a time stop packet, then you can step forward LFS time in a controlled way. See SMALL_TMS and SMALL_STP. Or maybe you can use the IS_RIP packet.

Anyway, if you give a detailed description of exactly what you are trying to do, what you do, and what happens, I could have a look to see if there is a quick fix.

About the replay slider, I'm not sure what you mean. I can see it in SHIFT+U mode if I press SPACE to hide the buttons. There are 3 SHIFT+F states, and in one of them, all text is invisible but the replay slider is still visible.
Sometimes i get "Follower could not find position" and after that i cant see the road of that player from ground cameras. Only with helicopter camera. This happend on ky3r next to fake pits.
That's because fake pits are out of path (?)
Quote from DarkKostas :Sometimes i get "Follower could not find position" and after that i cant see the road of that player from ground cameras. Only with helicopter camera. This happend on ky3r next to fake pits.

i get the same when i joined a server.
This is not only on ky3r , this happend on differend tracks
Quote from Bass-Driver :its not testpatch related
it happen to me sometimes . I fix it by saving the lyt and reload the lyt again

Oh. Thanks
I don't know since when this is, but the rear side of the headlights of the lx-6 and lx-4 have got lf and rf standing on it.

EDIT: seems to be ok on a fresh Z22 install.
I don't know if it's normal or not, I have read all post and I didn't see anything about it... but, I can see only Z21 and Z22 servers, in last tests I could see all test servers, Is it a bug?

Greetings.
I had a bad night yesterday....
It seems to me that Z22 loads textures a bit slower than Z20. First 4% load quite slowly.
Quote from Shadowww :That's because fake pits are out of path (?)

Yeah, but if someone is there, after that you cant spectate him... only if you rejoin the server, and he is not there
Two delete button
Torol = Delete
Attached images
des2.png
Quote from Gegry1992 :Two delete button
Torol = Delete

Well that's a translation error, although probably the correct translation for both original strings. One is to clear the current layout, the other is to delete the selected layout file. Google suggests eltávolít for remove or világos for clear, either of those seem right to you?
Yes, the right need to "eltávolít"
i dont think he is here
Well, let's say it's not a real bug, but... Do you call this color "white"? I don't. Please give us real bright white :/.

Quote from Drift King CZ :Well, let's say it's not a real bug, but... Do you call this color "white"? I don't. Please give us real bright white :/.

Maybe you should check your lighting or sliders.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Maybe you should check your lighting or sliders.

Sliders are 100% to the right side. But you are right, it could be my lighting. Your wheels are brighter? Please show .
Grey is as bright as I could make them in 'clear day' weather.
Attached images
greywheels.jpg
Thanks. Anyway, the color isn't white. It's not an important issue, but I would like to see white on my wheels .
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG