The online racing simulator
Quote from HVS5b :Agreed, my five year old RX8 has a shift light, it also goes 'beep' at me as well in case I don't notice the light

RX8 is a bit different than a normal car. It needs the light and beep more than a normal car.

Quote from Shadowww :Nobody would delete it anyways, mine was just corrupted.

Many people seem to delete it for some reason. It has been mentioned in test patch threads multiple times.
I solved my problem, nevermind, thanks.
Hmm, in z24 can change gear indicator color only for roud cars, but fzr ant fxr arne not roud car,
Guys Guys....... Please all, stop posting opinions and preferences of "what I see..", "I have past days.....", "use to drive......" and ask them insim.... For God sake can't you stay to the devs opinion about there reality opinion of the sim??????? This makes me remember a patch that released with ABS on XFG and the next one removes the ABS from it......OMG...... Ridiculous
Patches and lot of work hours for nothing.

Think that for a while...

STB
I got a problem with Z22 and Z24.

I can't join any server, the ping is from 1000 to 1500 on all servers. And most servers are not responding.

*Using Eusso router. Previously got no problems even with connecting my Xbox 360 to internet through it and sharing media from PC.
Attached images
LFS.exe 0 .jpg
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Guys Guys....... Please all, stop posting opinions and preferences of "what I see..", "I have past days.....", "use to drive......" and ask them insim.... For God sake can't you stay to the devs opinion about there reality opinion of the sim??????? This makes me remember a patch that released with ABS on XFG and the next one removes the ABS from it......OMG...... Ridiculous

STB

agree
Works fine for me
Favorite servers part would be great and seeing who is in the server ( list of names like in lfs world ) would make it perfect
Anyway, thank you!
Quote from PioneerLv :I got a problem with Z22 and Z24.

Did you check if the problem is the same with regular Z (or Z20)?
Quote from souvlakithebest :guys guys....... Please all, stop posting opinions and preferences of "what i see..", "i have past days.....", "use to drive......" and ask them insim.... For god sake can't you stay to the devs opinion about there reality opinion of the sim??????? This makes me remember a patch that released with abs on xfg and the next one removes the abs from it......omg...... Ridiculous

Stb

+1

Someone can send one picture of fxr interior?
Quote from geeman1 :Did you check if the problem is the same with regular Z (or Z20)?

No, not yet, but I will try it and after that will write the result here.
I found one minor bug with the position list. When you're spectating a race, the "T" button is aligned left but when you're in a race, it's aligned to the center.
Quote from geeman1 :Did you check if the problem is the same with regular Z (or Z20)?

That's not good, that's not good! The same problem with version Z and Z20. I've never had such a problems before!

EDIT: I've restarted my router and after that it was okay with Z version, but with Z22 problem is here again.
Quote from PioneerLv :EDIT: I've restarted my router and after that it was okay with Z version, but with Z22 problem is here again.

It could be that large amount of successive UDP packets messes up your router, which causes everything to lag after that. Does everything else lag too after you run Z22? You could also try if some other similar thing in other programs causes the same. Any game with a server browser should do it, they probably use a system similar to Z22's system.
strange brake light here
Attached images
des.jpg
With new enhanced server sorting 'Can reset' and 'cruise' info is as well right to the server name and as a dot in sort section. Is it doubled for purpose?

edit: race real hard cool thing
Quote from Gegry1992 :strange brake light here

I think that XR_interior1.dds is fail or not right one......
Quote from Gegry1992 :strange brake light here

Happens sometimes, it hasn't loaded the texture (yet?). Not related to dds unless you have made the lights white.
Happens sometimes, it hasn't loaded the texture=I think that XR_interior1.dds is fail
Patch works peferct

Tested on windows xp sp2

Also i suggest ( I know this is not the th )

Remove from the road cars de gear indicator (Already do it turning the colors into black ) becuase if removed the "Red dot shift up" remove the "Gear indicator" to.
Quote from Inouva :Remove from the road cars de gear indicator (Already do it turning the colors into black ) becuase if removed the "Red dot shift up" remove the "Gear indicator" to.

Then people without H-shifters wouldn't know what the gear is.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Is it just me, or does the automatic updater within LFS say "Can't extract <file name of 7-zip>"?

I had the same problem.. downloaded the update from this site and it worked. I'm on Win7 x64 (admin rights^^).

MfG Reese
Anyone had tried or has the same error that I mentioned some post ago?
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1295057#post1295057

-Start a new race with a FBM and another different car (like XFG, or what you want, not FBM)
-Put on the FBM using TAB, modify the custom view (not the in car view)
-Press TAB two times to go again to FBM view
-The changes made in custom view of FBM don't save, and show the default view for FBM custom view.
-The problem occurs when change beetwen one diferent car of FBM, and only the problem it is related with FBM
- Command /view save, don't solve this 'bug'.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Happens sometimes, it hasn't loaded the texture=I think that XR_interior1.dds is fail

If the dds is a fail the interior would be white too.
Quote from tisy0 :That's the old Focus RS

Shift Light's should be optional, Some like them and others don't, Personally it doen't bother me..

That's not shiftligth like in LFS was, on this video is like in a Subaru Impreza STi, you can adjust manually when you want to show the ligth, but it is not the perfect point to do the change gear, ever show at the same RPM. In the video, show at 6500RPM in every gear.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG