The online racing simulator
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait
Quote from pinoykid13 :can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idoit idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot
idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idoit idoit idoit idoit idoit i do it

Edit : Sorry ,i'am stutterer
Just spent a couple of hours on the rock in rfactor with the Supra. And i have to say i can't wait to thrash around there with 32 XFG/XRG's. Loads of overtaking opportunities. Kyoto is so dull compared to this. (KY3 aside).

A few screenshots. I know 90% of this forum hates rfactor (including me) but now while we wait for the lfs version of the track, we can learn the track in rfactor, so when the real thing is released for LFS, we can easily switch.

Imagine that these are RB4's

YEAHHHHH!!!
That is so awesome!
Quote from Ger Roady :idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idoit idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot
idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idoit idoit idoit idoit idoit i do it

Edit : Sorry ,i'am stutterer

useless posts are awesome
looks great guys, excellent job! keep up the good work
Quote from lizardfolk :Just because a lot of the Rock is a roval doesn't mean it has to be character less. It's much slower (even oval wise) and it has a lot of elevation and crests. (Unless rFactor is completely inaccurate)

Oh god, I've never said it's identical to anything, character less, fast, wide or whatever you are talking about... I'm just saying that YES, it has similarities with Kyoto, more than with Blackwood or any other LFS track, and NO, we can't say these tracks have nothing resembling.

Is it so hard to understand?

PS.: JJ72, you don't need an oval to have a wide pitlane...
Woot!! Laser Scanned?

looks like it may be time to say bye to iRacing and it's ridiculous pricing

Someone should start a "guess the new car" contest before this is released with the prize being an s3 license
Silly question,

But would we be getting that small tight chicane that goes off the oval, and back on to it? Is that part of a config?

---

On a nother topic, im going to be happy to hold competitions, for S3 licences and vouchers, when more content is available. Any ideas on what it should be? (i do need plans and ideas for a cockpit design? )
could said what the new car will be?
Awesome!!!! We heart you devsss!!! <3
no laserscanned clouds?????? WTF?!?!?!
Quote from -NightFly- :no laserscanned clouds?????? WTF?!?!?!

If you want good looking 3D clouds then there's always Flight Simulator
I LOVE YOU SCAWEN!!! :lovies:

I am NOT gay.
This is all great news, no matter how long it will take
Take your time guys, I don't mind waiting since I know what big updates are up ahead.
I really hope that new car is a FR roadster of some sort such as the Mazda MX5 (Miata) or the Honda S2000.

This news deserves avatar themes, who's with me?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I see what the devs are doing...

Annonce S3 -> Gets players excited -> Release S3 in December -> All S2 racers buy it -> Major profit for Devs -> Best Xmas of their lives -> Racers very happy!

What a happy ending!

Could be a bit more like,

Devs work butts off a number of years to sell enough S1/S2 licences to get bankroll to afford laser scanning of small UK track and fuel money to return home from remote UK town

then hope hype will sell enough S3 licences over the time before unknown new lfs car & rockingham in upcoming S3 is ready for release to get bankroll to travel to Oz to laserscan the track really required to show off LFS (Bathurst) with maybe enough left over to hire a drive in a V8 Supercar to give them a clue how to introduce a decent V8 tintop instead of the sad little turbo cars we are forced to derive at present

Can't tell I'm from the 'colonies'
found your ugg boots, flannel shirt and your winnie blues yet? geezus lol
Quote from senn :found your ugg boots, flannel shirt and your winnie blues yet? geezus lol

NO I'm in QLD and dont need those kinda things, maybe you need to look in Melb for that stuff?
Quote from ShannonN :NO I'm in QLD and dont need those kinda things, maybe you need to look in Melb for that stuff?

Yeh but Melb has everything, including a massive never ending gang war.
VWS GTR anyone?
OMG, great news!
Thx u Dev's!

GO GO GO S3!
Quote from kruuvi :VWS GTR anyone?

That car would be epic.
Not to mention everyone (yes EVERYONE) will start driving it
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Quote from Dj-Aeri :Good news but... this is the typical English track, without any change of height, it looks a bit boring to me :geezer:

Uhhh... Read the topic. It HAS elevations and stuff.
-
But some people may like 'em flat.
It's a start though and I'm glad they took that chance instead of refuse it.
-

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG