The online racing simulator
So will this postpone the tyre physics and scirocco patch?
Hopefully this will silence some of the "we need more content" whining crowd
I cant waiting for this !
Thanks Scawen

w000T S3 comming !!
And what is the new car ?
Quote from AndRand :and have another one in mind?

No just want to know how much would it cost to have that type of work to be done cause is not like lfs has iRacing budget to afford to laser scan everything they want.
Both are Le Mans cars - the top one being a LMP1 car and the bottom one being GT1 ... GT1 cars don't race in GrandAm and Daytona Prototypes are not good looking
How about a 200mph super car

Quote from Esrever :There is also a hires image pack availeble --> link

Quite a lot of JPG compression artifacts on those screens. Nevertheless, they are awesome.
Nice, but i just buyed s2 and now i will need buy s3.....
So the only question remaining is when are they going to scan "The Ring"?

With the only car suitable to race there: :heyjoe67_ferrari:
Quote from baltuxx :Nice, but i just buyed s2 and now i will need buy s3.....

Seeing that S3 will initally only be one car and Rockingham you are not missing much if you have S2. But you probably want to drive the new track and car so you need to shell out the money
Quote from aaltomar :So the only question remaining is when are they going to scan "The Ring"?

With the only car suitable to race there: :heyjoe67_ferrari:

exactly

Very good news!
Now the question is : when will we be allowed to buy S3 ?
Good stuff, can't wait to see it
Reading the news on Rockingham has made me come to some sort of conclusion, that LFS will never have tracks from all over the world. They said that Rockingham was near, and they had permission. Whats the cost to travel to say, Nurburg, set up the equipment, develop it, licencing, travel back, and work on a 6min track. Not really possible, we just managed Rockingham.

So, we may get more real life tracks in the future, but nothing global. Especially after a lasered track.
Scawen? could you hint us about the next car so we can have fun till the next patch? (fun with guessing)
Car:
Fast/slow
Small/Big
Known/unknown

Please ?
Very exciting news. Looks like there has been a lot more work done to LFS than any of us anticipated. Completely revamped physics, 2 new vehicles, and a brand new laser scanned track. Very impressive stuff guys, I'm looking forward to it.
Quote from J@tko :[immature child mode]I LIVE CLOSER!!!!11!11![/child]

Also in Rutland. I can see the tops of Corby power station chimneys from my bedroom window, about seven miles away.
something i just realized on that pic

Look at these stairs and the mesh around it, we have two textures with Alpha channel overlayed over each other, something that didn't work in LFS up to now. DX9 anyone?
FANTASTIC NEW!!!

the new track looks very good and i can't wait for the new car!!!

and before all this things, there will be the VW Scirocco!

thank you guys! you are the best
How about adding a config were all the roads are open, so you can make your own layout on it in any way you want. Althoug the barriers might have to be made a little more realistic, or just a very heavy solid object.

Anyway keep up the good work
Quote from NigelY :Also in Rutland. I can see the tops of Corby power station chimneys from my bedroom window, about seven miles away.

Where do you live?
Yesss
Quote from aoun :Reading the news on Rockingham has made me come to some sort of conclusion, that LFS will never have tracks from all over the world. They said that Rockingham was near, and they had permission. Whats the cost to travel to say, Nurburg, set up the equipment, develop it, licencing, travel back, and work on a 6min track. Not really possible, we just managed Rockingham.

So, we may get more real life tracks in the future, but nothing global. Especially after a lasered track.

you know... you can order it... as service
Great news Scawen! Can't wait
Good news!!!!
Quote from rc10racer :New westhill layout
New tyres physics
New circuit (have a guess but i won't tell which)

New breakable wings
New Cockpit interior for GTR's/road cars

2/5 upto now, lets see how many come ture .

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG