The online racing simulator
Great news, the new LFS era and an ending to speculations if there will ever be a S3
Now who is going to be a bad boy and leak S3?

Dammit, I am so hyped up now I cant finish my History Coursework
Quote from aoun :Id rather see the sounds fixed before the graphics/interiors.

The sound it broken?
Scawen, can we pre-order S3 ??
Scawen, if you are still following this thread, are you planning to do all the combinations of Rockingham?

International Super Sports Car Circuit
Length 1.94 miles International Super Sportscar Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle Turn 1 - 7 degrees
Turns 12

Oval Circuit
Length 1.47 miles Oval Circuit
Width 18.3 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle 7.9/3.5 degrees
Turns 4

National Circuit
Length 1.7 miles National Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 9

Lake Circuit
Length 0.67 miles Lake Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 5

Handling Circuit
Length 0.97 miles Handling Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 4

Rally Stage
Length 0.62 - 1.23 miles Rally Stage
Width 7/18 metres
Surface Gravel
Turns Approx. 15

If so, that rally stage would be awesome if they attached the start and finish to make a rallycross track.
Good news, Woot!
Quote from LFSn00b :...Also, what will be the abbreviation for Rockingham, just RO?

just look at any of the screenshots' properties...
Quote :It's nice this track was made utilizing laser scanning, which besides being much more accurate than eye measurement hopefully also sped up the track creation at least a bit.

It seems a small shame (don't want to give the impression I'm moaning) that the laser scanning was used on a track surface which seems to be only a few years old. But alteast the measurements should hold up fine, which is the main thing. I'm actually totally stoked about these latest developments. Been looking forward to seeing this level of detail in LFS and it seems like it's finally on the way.

Congratulations devs, your hard work and dedication is paying off. Have a great S3!
#111 - jug
<- hyped .... rock'n'rollingham
So how much years are we gonna wait this time. Come on its still years of distance to S3. Even the scirocco isn't released yet.

I don't wanna rain on your parade, but to me that's no reason to freak out because i am already sure i am not gonna be able to play it when i am dead already.

Thanks a lot for the recent news but dang, just give it the Turbo.
Quote from BreadC :wheres the moaner who was complaining about xfr flipping coz of the kerb.

look at those yellow bad boys.

were gonna have a flipping great time :P

no pun intended promise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOLZRx3yJ4

Not the curbs, but I nearly left a very lasting impression on the pit wall
Quote from AndroidXP : I see that you kinda have to take the opportunities as they arise, but I really hope Rockingham is more interesting to drive than it looks from the layouts and Youtube videos (which is not very - another flat infield track doesn't exactly leave me waiting in anticipation).

It's not actually as flat as you think. Obviously you have the entry on/off the oval, T3's apex is at the bottom of a hill (which actually means you can't see it from the grandstands!), the middle bit is flat but technical and challenging to get right, then you have Tarzan behind the pits which is slightly downhill, a little crest as you pass the National pits then back onto the oval.

Quote from deggis :Tell something about the tyre physics.

It was my 2nd time ever using a G25, which was totally different to the previous one I'd used. I had big walking boots on, I had a small bit of spare time after the lunch break, without a keyboard I couldn't use the f9/10 displays, so sorry to disappoint but you'll just have to wait!
Oh My God, now anybody can´t complain about anything, hoping the people will calm down now, and Look Forward to S3 (My body starts shaking only when writting this :´D).

The Track Is AMAZING!!! (My Hopes are that it will be as good as it looks), really Looking forward to It!; My God How I disatended this forum for all this time :S, now I think all this wait got it´s reason, and is in front of Us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well being serious now, I think (as many of the people here thinks too) that it would be good to know How Much will be the cost of LFS S3, or atleast if there´s gonna be a pre-sale, and when It will be; so the people can know if they can pre-buy it now or will have to wait, so if anyone from the Devs team can give us atleast a bit of this information, that would be very helpfull to us...

Well Hoping the things keep as nice as they are now, and the atleast-that-bit of info from the Devs, now I just need to say Thanks!, and that as everybody of us, i´ll be waiting all the time it needs to be released, and I´ll Never quit waiting.
yay!!!!

Looking good
Quote from yeager :Scawen, if you are still following this thread, are you planning to do all the combinations of Rockingham?

International Super Sports Car Circuit
Length 1.94 miles International Super Sportscar Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle Turn 1 - 7 degrees
Turns 12

Oval Circuit
Length 1.47 miles Oval Circuit
Width 18.3 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle 7.9/3.5 degrees
Turns 4

National Circuit
Length 1.7 miles National Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 9

Lake Circuit
Length 0.67 miles Lake Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 5

Handling Circuit
Length 0.97 miles Handling Circuit
Width 11 metres
Max.Min Bank Angle N/A
Turns 4

Rally Stage
Length 0.62 - 1.23 miles Rally Stage
Width 7/18 metres
Surface Gravel
Turns Approx. 15

If so, that rally stage would be awesome if they attached the start and finish to make a rallycross track.

+1 need to know
For gods sake.... They said it will have every configuration except for the Rally stages...

Learn to read....
the textures look great, wonder if the old tracks will get some update on texture quality also...
I love you guys :P! I live near Rockingham, so this has just made me more excited than ever!
Fantastic, the track looks superb in the screenies. That pit-lanes looks like a work of art!

I wonder if we'll get the wet grip / skid pan course too
Quote from Byku :They need to update the textures a little .

Why'd you say that? They're certainly been updated. Looks fine to me.
woot ty.

WOOOOOOOOOT S3 is coming
I think they wont change the 12 pounds for each "season"
Scirocco + Another car + Rockingham + New tyre physics ...
Awesome

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG