The online racing simulator
awesome !!!!

thumbs up !!

how much will be S3 ???
THIS IS ASTONISHING! Damn, this rox! You did superb job Scavier! Thank you Eric, Scawen, Victor!

We were not waiting for such a high quality track, you amazed us.
S3 prebuy is possible?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Why'd you say that? They're certainly been updated. Looks fine to me.

There are some errors in those screens .
Quote from Electrik Kar :Why'd you say that? They're certainly been updated. Looks fine to me.

The stands are empty.
There is also a hires image pack availeble --> link

Looking good
Quote from shaun463 :I love you guys :P! I live near Rockingham, so this has just made me more excited than ever!

[immature child mode]I LIVE CLOSER!!!!11!11![/child]
Demo S3?
Hmm don't think we will see this track soon, S2 is still alpha, maybe with the next patch it will turn beta, but S3 still has alot of thing needed to be done. That is if they still have the same plans they showed us through the years... S3 would get a new engine which makes it possible to get nighttime, weather and the likes... so S3 is still 3 or more years of...

lets just hope we get some stuff while we wait for S2 beta and gold.... ow wait we are still waiting for the S1 rally-pack right

Sorry that I'm a bit cinical... (been here for a long long time (pre S1))
Good news!
Would be great if it had rally stage included.
Hope it won't get delayed like VW.
awesome, Im as usual amazed by Eric's job on textures.

And those curbs - I hope they will be rumbling
Quote from Breizh :The stands are empty.

LOL only the main grandstand and the T1 stand were occupied at the BTCC.
Oh dear.

This is awesome.

I'm speechless

Thanks.

I think this thread will be full VERY soon.
i hope its a muscle car i just think it would be great a big lump of v8 muscle and a heavy car that doest have good handling id love it around the oval
Quote from boothy :LOL only the main grandstand and the T1 stand were occupied at the BTCC.

Thats the part of simulation
Quote from DevilDare :For gods sake.... They said it will have every configuration except for the Rally stages...

Learn to read....

My sincere apologies for not being on the IRC channel at the time when... "Victor said (in IRC) "the same as Rockingham.... minus rally stage"."

I'm also sorry for being a little too excited about the new news that I didn't read the entire thread in detail... in future I will read the thread, back to front, before posting.

I will also in future employ the sort of grumpy arrogant attitude for which this forum has often sunk and results in the posts like yours. I will avoid the sort of positive attitude which resulted from this excellent news today...

sorry, sorry, back to normal everyone, start slagging each other off and finding faults with life...
Quote from J@tko :[immature child mode]I LIVE CLOSER!!!!11!11![/child]

Never before has it been so desirable to live closest to Corby.

I have another thing on my list of things to look forward to, which makes me happy.
awesome work devs, dont care how much S3 is ill happily pay good money for it
I'm in love with lfs, brb going to have sex with it. See ya
Arox it's people like you who piss everyone of so much with usless posts what don't need to be made.

Was reading that the laser scanning was done by a 3rd party, so was wondering how much does it cost to have a track the size of Rockingham to be scanned and finished?
Quote from 5haz :Never before has it been so desirable to live closest to Corby.

I've no idea why I find that so funny, but I do
Quote from rc10racer :Arox it's people like you who piss everyone of so much with usless posts what don't need to be made.

Was reading that the laser scanning was done by a 3rd party, so was wondering how much does it cost to have a track the size of Rockingham to be scanned and finished?

and have another one in mind?

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG