The weather options for Rockingham:
  1. Cloudy.
  2. Wet. [oooh hello ]
  3. Raining knives from Corby.
Quote from J@tko :The weather options for Rockingham:
  1. Cloudy.
  2. Wet. [oooh hello ]
  3. Raining knives from Corby.

hahaha You gotta luv Corby! It's like Chernobyl, but worse.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That actualy sounds realy smart for somebuddy like you :razz lol joke joke)

But yes I se that happening this makes the future of LFS realy possitive

OH i c what u did there.
that was low.
But i an't wait. Well i can.
The Radical has everything it's needed to be put in LFS. I think.
Quote from Calvinaquino :OH i c what u did there.
that was low.
But i an't wait. Well i can.
The Radical has everything it's needed to be put in LFS. I think.

Dam u take my comment to serioulsy im not that broght of s person either.

And i say no to radical the licence probably is to expiensiove since its featured in some big budget games
Oh those crazy developers... Its a bit late for April Fools now, isnt it?
Quote from Bose321 :Can you repeat that for yeager? He has a life, so can't watch all posts.

Looking at your join date and post count, we all know who is struggling for a life. Your rudeness is typical of the childish attitude on this forum... time for an addition to my ignore list.
Quote from John5200 :1. wtf there is already a "cars we wanna see in s3" thread (i know its not only you

2. i never driven a r8 but in every test you see the r8 is reaaaaaaly good to handle (the fact alone that its a awd makes it alot easyer to controll)

for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaENG1vt6-Y

check other posts of topgear, a rw drived car is hard to handle in the turns, especiualy with the 5.2 V10 engine
Quote from aroX123 :More pics!
http://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=ROK_hires.zip
Theres a rar saved with i dunno 5 more, i keep watching them over and over because it looks so awsome and realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that the same pac i downloaded from page 3 or whatever
Quote from iklucas :check other posts of topgear, a rw drived car is hard to handle in the turns, especiualy with the 5.2 V10 engine

didnt i say the r8 is easyer to drive then the fz5 because the r8 as awd

(just compare the rb4 with the xrt i cant drive straight with a xrt :P)

and in this vid you can see how the porsche is struggeling through every corner
Wheeeeejj I'm looking forward to this! It'll take some time, but I think the wait will be worth it

Now I'll have to save up a lot of money to buy a computer that can actually run LFS the way it's supposed to..

Anyway, thanks Scawen, Victor and Eric for this nice update!
Been watching my onboard footage from The Rock (I never uploaded it, but I guess I could. I wonder if Eric would like to see them too? ). I'm very impressed with the amount of detail they've included so far.

It's quite entertaining in the wet, but quite dull in the dry. Turn 5,6,7 and 8 are all one long left on the most used config (ISCC or whatever it's name is), and that's quite good fun, but most corners are flat and characterless.

Even so, looking forward to it. I think I'll be able to remain more restrained that most of the children in this thread.

I wonder if Intrepid will pay for S3. It'll be odd paying for LFS won't it Alan
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dam u take my comment to serioulsy im not that broght of s person either.

And i say no to radical the licence probably is to expiensiove since its featured in some big budget games

Nah, i was just kidding. Damn drink. Ok, but why not radical, its just going to prove (/Fanboy_mode On) that LFS is better than the rest.(/Fanboy_mode Off)
What other vehicle you would eXpect from them?
Woah! What great news to come home from work to!

I'm saving £1 a week for S3 already....
Quote from Calvinaquino :Nah, i was just kidding. Damn drink. Ok, but why not radical, its just going to prove (/Fanboy_mode On) that LFS is better than the rest.(/Fanboy_mode Off)
What other vehicle you would eXpect from them?

Wel since they have 2 BMW's i expect a BTCC or WTCC BMW 3 series
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wel since they have 2 BMW's i expect a BTCC or WTCC BMW 3 series

Hahah, thats a good one
Good choice... Well i can't think of any other vehicle...
You won. Damn!
Ok im off now, see you!
Quote from yeager :Looking at your join date and post count, we all know who is struggling for a life. Your rudeness is typical of the childish attitude on this forum... time for an addition to my ignore list.

Yeah... Right... A 'life' is so overrated. What do you understand as a life? Not what you're doing atleat. IDC that you put me on your huge ignore list. \
kthxbai.
Great news, the track looks fantastic already, keep up the good work devs.
omg, this was supposed to be a nice thread and after a few hours they allready talking shit to eachother?
hey crashgate3? where did you go? show em your sig
Looks like this is the end for the Kyoto oval, assuming Rockingham's oval can be taken flat out in the BF1.
On low downforce setting I doubt it, probrably a lift for turn 4 going by how the champ cars were doing it.

Its a good choice anyway, the Rock has sweeping, medium speed and slow speed hairpins and chicanes, and some gentle rises and falls too, tested there 2 years ago and liked it a lot.

Inevitably the enhanced realism and detail is going to come at a price, looks like a new rig for me soon then.
**** that looks good.

The track is very good for all sorts of racing, right from the TBOs to the FOX, the infield section provides some very good side by side racing opportunity, and there are some camber and elevation changes all around as well.

It's really hard to wait any longer after seeing this.....though. THE PAIN.
note to self...keep Paypal account topped up in anticipation of S3....

Better start stocking up on canned food, won't be leaving the house for a while once its out lol

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG