The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi :Who said he was a devil?

srsly who sayd hes a devil?

(Dev = Developer)
-
(AndRand) DELETED by AndRand
new tire physics, new track, thats all very good news.
its great to finally witness the second... well i guess third comming of eric
and its also great to get the feeling that lfs is moving forward again
keep it up devs cant wait to try out the updates
Great news!!!! :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
hey can lazercs can the clouwds, its just neesd more tecnology
i wanan preorder"!!!!!
any chance now to get a new test patch before the real patch :P
Quote from John5200 :any chance now to get a new test patch before the real patch :P

I rather want the real patch sooner :P
Quote from Kristi :No it wont be that :P

Dude stop acting like you know everything. I think you know more then the Devs for (....) sake. Its time for you to shut up and READ topics instead of filling them with your huge bull(....).
Boooo-frickin-hoooo! Going by the recent experience the track won't be released in years (Scirocco anyone...) and even then we'll be ripped off by an halfarsed S3 license. Mindless fanboy-zombies.
Quote from Kristi :I rather want the real patch sooner :P

i dont care if i get a s3 licence and a s3 test patch or the real patch comming first
Quote from Kalev EST :Boooo-frickin-hoooo! Going by the recent experience the track won't be released in years (Scirocco anyone...) and even then we'll be ripped off by an halfarsed S3 license. Mindless fanboy-zombies.

Is that all you can do? That didn't even register on my whinometer, you big baby.
Thank you all devs. I'm glad to see that the momentum of LFS will burst in all manner.
I wouldn't bother looking for bugs on the current screenshots:

Quote :We had planned to announce this nearer the release date, but a demonstration version of Rockingham was spotted in a special version of Live for Speed, at the real Rockingham race track during the BTCC weekend.

Quote : We think the result looks very good, not quite finished yet but we're getting there.

Meaning: It's not done yet. My guess is that Rockingham will be released around May - July 2010. While VWS is released in October - December 2009.
how about adding the R8 as the new car? it's like the fz5 not that easy to control, but do cool
Kerbs with real bumps, can hardly wait.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
This thread is like lightning!!!!!
I bet we are going to have like "reak severs"where they only allow to drive real carsn on rockingham (the ham rocking) i think this is a big step, since after this, other companies will see LFS as a very true to life sim and will give the chance to implmement more real stuff.
Quote from Calvinaquino :This thread is like lightning!!!!!
I bet we are going to have like "reak severs"where they only allow to drive real carsn on rockingham (the ham rocking) i think this is a big step, since after this, other companies will see LFS as a very true to life sim and will give the chance to implmement more real stuff.

That actualy sounds realy smart for somebuddy like you :razz lol joke joke)

But yes I se that happening this makes the future of LFS realy possitive
Quote from iklucas :how about adding the R8 as the new car? it's like the fz5 not that easy to control, but do cool

1. wtf there is already a "cars we wanna see in s3" thread (i know its not only you

2. i never driven a r8 but in every test you see the r8 is reaaaaaaly good to handle (the fact alone that its a awd makes it alot easyer to controll)

for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaENG1vt6-Y
Maybe nascar will come?
I hope they make an option to choose sunny Rockingham - no clouds or just few white clouds. I find driving in cloudy, grey environments a bit depressing. Can live with it, like aston, but had rather it had sunny option too.

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG