The online racing simulator
3 Days ?
Thanks for the reply Scawen

nice woork !!

any extra-oficial date for release the patch?

Regards !!
Quote from tiagolapa :Nobody forces you to pay. Take care

Fanboy alert again...

You idiot, listen to me. With S3 as final stage we would only pay another 12 pounds. And now (maybe) even more for only what? More stupid open wheelers? When will the devs listen to us? I think that our opinions doesnt count..
Quote from Ger Roady :3 Days ?

The actuall scanning might "just" take 3 days and then you sit on a couple of millions data points and have to make use of them.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :When will the devs listen to us? I think that our opinions doesnt count..

They don't, They do whatever they want, apparently you're the only one complaining, or 50 more, but what woulod those 50 do to the other 30k users?...nothing...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :think that our opinions doesnt count..

They do count, just that stupid opinions tend to get ignored
A real (and somewhat local) track, modelled to a decent level of accuracy inside of LFS.

Superb.

Although I'd like to see the XFR changed to Super 2000 spec for that proper touring car feel around the National circuit
Quote :so figure out how long it takes for a whole race track, additional texturing and all lfs related thingys.

I would think that quite a bit of work is removed from Eric's side, including coming up with a fictional track idea. I'm unsure really what needs to happen once you have the basic scan completed but I can see Eric really enjoying this new approach to track creation. I remember reading an interview with him where he said that designing tracks was pretty difficult or not exactly his comfort zone. But with that out of the way he's able to concentrate on other elements- he's certainly produced a beautiful track here. No idea how long it may have taken.

I think he's got one of the best jobs in the world
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Fanboy alert again...

You idiot, listen to me. With S3 as final stage we would only pay another 12 pounds. And now (maybe) even more for only what? More stupid open wheelers? When will the devs listen to us? I think that our opinions doesnt count..

You are really really not getting it!!!

i remember post from you saying you dont want a sirrocco, you dont what a Formula BMW, you dont want rockingham, SO GET YOU ASS OUT OF HERE!!!! Simple as that.

I just dont get why its only me that doesnt like the attitude that your guys are having over here the last weeks!!!

P.s: Nothing personal but dont forget you are a guest in here, so act like one!
Quote from hotmail :You are really really not getting it!!!

i remember post from you saying you dont want a sirrocco, you dont what a Formula BMW, you dont want rockingham, SO GET YOU ASS OUT OF HERE!!!! Simple as that.

I just dont get why its only me that doesnt like the attitude that your guys are having over here the last weeks!!!

+1 on everything.

If you don't want to pay, fine. You still have what you paid for. Now grow up, kid.
Quote from hotmail :You are really really not getting it!!!

i remember post from you saying you dont want a sirrocco, you dont what a Formula BMW, you dont want rockingham, SO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!!!! Simple as that.

I fully agree. Takumi, only the devs (and a few insiders) know what content we will get in 0.6A and further. So why would we fear a lack of varied future content? If I recall correctly, a long time ago, the devs said they wanted to simulate all kinds of moving vehicles. Why would we fear a future with only single seaters?

Also, the devs will ofcourse listen to us, but they might not or will not follow our advice. There's a difference between being Scavier listening to you, and Scavier doing whatever you want them to.

On topic now: I can't wait for more future content, whether it'll be fictional or not. I wouldn't mind driving a Ferrari 575M in LFS though. .
Klompje For President!!!

Well, glad to see that there is a real track comming to LFS. Good work Devs .
Looks nice
i dont get why some people in the community are such whining arses people moaned about there being no real tracks, a real track is announced and then they moan about the track. as for the track, lookin good, i do like rockingham and judging by the screenies its looks great, and i cant wait to drive it. im also happy that the lfs name seems to be getting about a bit more now within the racing comunity
They moan whatever the case.
If they announce something they moan,if they don't they moan,if they don't put whatever they want they moan...
Quote from IlGuercio :They moan whatever the case.
If they announce something they moan,if they don't they moan,if they don't put whatever they want they moan...

they are just like women then ! becky... i wasnt aiming at you ... but now i am... ^^
Quote from chanoman315 : or 50 more, but what would those 50 do to the other 30k users...

Maybe someone should make a poll to see what the community mind really is .
I think a dream is died and maybe it was the devs right to let him die ,when it comes to pay the rent and food ( and maybe a new kitchen). But by now lfs is a big bubble , that is gone burst when it reaches the individuel possibility to pay the stages.
So it will be a race between I-racing and lfs and some other ( maybe WoW ) for the monthly charge that it will cost. But I'am not willing to pay for slicks
So i go at this point then and play GP4 again with poor Rain
Quote from IlGuercio :They moan whatever the case.

yh tbh if i was scawen and crew i would fid it very hard to even bother when people dont seem to apreciate it, well i do appreciate it and am looking forward to whenever comes whenever it comes, i dont care
Quote from el pibe :they are just like women then ! becky... i wasnt aiming at you ... but now i am... ^^

At least you can use a woman as a bed warmer
Quote from Ger Roady :
So i go at this point then and play GP4 again with poor Rain

No one is handcuffing you...
IMO, S1 for £8, S2 for £8 and S3 for £8... £36 is way too much.

And about these "If you don't want to pay, fine" guys, I totally disagree... just because I don't want it expensive, or because it's not getting the way I think it's better, it means I have to shut up and get sad?
Quote from PedraumF :IMO, S1 for £8, S2 for £8 and S3 for £8... £36 is way too much.

And about these "If you don't want to pay, fine" guys, I totally disagree... just because I don't want it expensive, or because it's not getting the way I think it's better, it means I have to shut up and get sad?

That's the most ridicolous statement so far.
THEY make the game and THEY decide the right price for it since its THEIR work.
Looks like you already have S2 license so you accepted the contract and bla bla bla.
You won't get any refund,don't you know that?
I mean,seriously,are you really thinking that all this complaining will change something?That's hopeless...
LFS is something you buy because you want to,no one was threatening you with a gun pointing towards your head when clicking on the paypal payment.
You accept and shut up,that's the rule.
Now its damn late for most of your considerations.
If something doesn't suit your tastes you simply let it rot on a shelf...
I see lots of people in Italy buying way overpriced stuff at the stores and never complaining.
On the other hand i see lots of people going to buy from an extracomunitarian and expecting a huge discount.
I can't understand,really...
Quote from PedraumF :IMO, S1 for £8, S2 for £8 and S3 for £8... £36 is way too much.

I don't understand how you say 36GBP is too much? Go to any store and pick up a game for PS3/Xbox/Wii and it's the same amount and speaking from experience (with a stack of about 15 PS3 games in front of me)... most provide a lot less content and enjoyability than LFS does. Not to mention the pure customizing you can do with LFS (Skins, Texture mods, Insim) that you don't have at all in a PS3/Xbox/Wii Game (PS3 version of UT3 excluded ).

You pay the same as a Mainstream game from the stores (even crap ones like the recent Wolfenstein generic FPS), when you get so much more content and playable time out of it.

Yeah, I've turned my back on LFS a bit (due to NKP being more interesting currently), but I'm still gonna be in support of Scawen and Co. as they know what's best, and at the end of the day I know I'll end up paying them for S3 as I support them for probably the base of all my enjoyment for sim racing.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Quote from IlGuercio :That's the most ridicolous statement so far.
THEY make the game and THEY decide the right price for it since its THEIR work.
Looks like you already have S2 license so you accepted the contract and bla bla bla.
You won't get any refund,don't you know that?
I mean,seriously,are you really thinking that all this complaining will change something?That's hopeless...
LFS is something you buy because you want to,no one was threatening you with a gun pointing towards your head when clicking on the paypal payment.
You accept and shut up,that's the rule.
Now its damn late for most of your considerations.
If something doesn't suit your tastes you simply let it rot on a shelf...
I see lots of people in Italy buying way overpriced stuff at the stores and never complaining.
On the other hand i see lots of people going to buy from an extracomunitarian and expecting a huge discount.
I can't understand,really...

Well he earned his License by skinning LFS cars. So nothing else wasted than time.. And he only needs to pay 12£ (Since he got S2 for free). So i dont really understand the problem in his case :/

Quote from Electric Eye :They do count, just that stupid opinions tend to get ignored

lol you to, watch your mouth

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG