The online racing simulator
Alright alright.... Calm down.... Jeez....
Quote from Takumi_lfs :We all know how Chris types, You dont have to make fun of him you idiot. ****ing ass, Not everyone is as perfect as you ****ing moron.

..lol

I did not make fun of him.

And now back in your bed little kiddy.

/ot
Quote from Takumi_lfs :We all know how Chris types, You dont have to make fun of him you idiot. ****ing ass, Not everyone is as perfect as you ****ing moron.

Good point, NOT very well made.
Chriss dude, just how??? =D
Can't wait to play it... Hows is the crash physics? do they really break and bend or just small scratches?
And i read somewhere that "when you crash, if you don't die, you camera shakes like hell" What do they mean by "die"? can you die?

Could you try and hit the wall as fast as you can for me?
Quote from BastianB :..lol

I did not make fun of him.

And now back in your bed little kiddy.

/ot

Heh, calling me a kid.. Havent your brainless parents teach you some manners?

You must have been bored to hell when you replied to Chris. Your ass is long enough here to understand why Chris types like that.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Heh, calling me a kid.. Havent your brainless parents teach you some manners?

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Quote from brt900 :its annoying me now i have my works corrola but now its hard to drive i just cant win i wish there was a way for more money so i can buy a evo or scooby

Dude give us some info on the game :P,

How are the physics?
Hows the damage?

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Heh, calling me a kid.. Havent your brainless parents teach you some manners?

Speaking about manners.
Btw i dont know why he types like that but i don´t think he´s a retard or something because as you can see above he actually can write without missing letters in every single word..

But nvmd would be cool if we can go back to topic, if you guys are pleased with the game i may think about buying it
Quote from lukelfs :Dude give us some info on the game :P,

How are the physics?
Hows the damage?

physics arent too bad, but i dont understand the damage. i mean i just bought a gt500 mainly for drifitng, put full body upgrades and a few performance it slides real nice. but i forgot to change my car so i ended up in a time attack race and it felt real good driving, then i forgot to break at end of straight bang into wall about 150 mph and drove away but then sometimes i can crasha t 60 and my car just drives a bout turning one way
Quote from brt900 :physics arent too bad but i dont understand the damage i mean i just bought a gt500 mainly for drifitng put full body upgrades and a few performance it slides real nice but i forgot to change my car so i ended up ina a time attack race and it felt real good driving then i forgot to break at end of straight bang into wall about 150 mph and drove away but then sometimes i can crasha t 60 and my car just drives a bout turning one way

dude............please use punctuation.

It's like reading a story from a hyperactive kid that speaks without breathing, so it's like impossible to understand what you just said.
sorry was in a rush typing
im hopefully going to rent it from my local blockbuster
So, just like every other time?

OT So is it a reasonable game or not?
I'll get the pc version after I try the "demo" which happens to be the full game
Quote from brt900 :sorry was in a rush typing

What game are the physics similar to?
Quote from lukelfs :What game are the physics similar to?

GRID, one thing that is good is car selection and that's all
That's not a bad thing imo. Grid is a fun game.

For all the physics bummers out there: it's NFS, it's arcade, get over it.
i reckon its a bit better than grid you get more feel and the gt500 feels good
feels way better than grid if you set it to pro and disable aids, looks great aswell
I've pre-ordered a copy for the 360, should turn up either Thursday or Friday. If the driving is even remotely close to GRID then I'm sure I will enjoy it. What's the customisation like?
i pre ordered it aswell for 360, got the special edition though because i like to waste money lol
Quote from trebor901 :i pre ordered it aswell for 360, got the special edition though because i like to waste money lol

I saved my money for the special edition of Forza 3, because I prefer a higher class of money wasting.
lol i want to get that aswell and Modern Warfare 2 lol some serious money wasting going on towards the end of this year haha
Quote from logitekg25 :so when will the demo be available on the pc in the us?

two weeks after the game is released :banghead::bananadea:hbomb:
Quote from trebor901 :lol i want to get that aswell and Modern Warfare 2 lol some serious money wasting going on towards the end of this year haha

One of my mates has somehow convinced his police officer sister to buy him the prestige edition of MW2 with the NVG's

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG